Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is valued at USD 29.41 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 47.70 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, a growing number of funding for research on infectious disease diagnostics, rising demand for point of care diagnostics test as well as an increasing number of medical laboratories for infectious disease diagnostics testing are driving the growth of Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market:
Infectious-disease diagnostics is the process by which the causative agent of an infectious disease is recognized and often characterized. It can be based solely on clinical performance or more rigorous diagnostic tests, such as culturing of the infectious agent, microscopy, biochemical screens, and molecular methods. Infectious diseases are detected by detection of a bacterium, virus, fungus, protozoan, or helminth in a patient with a compatible clinical illness. The methods of detection include cultivation of bacteria and fungi on the growing medium, isolation of viruses in cell culture, and identification of the agent biochemically, antigenically, or genetically. Infectious diseases can also be recognized by the detection of a specific immune response, usually antibodies that develop during the course of illness.
Infectious Disease Diagnostics Companies
- Abbott Laboratories
- Roche Diagnostics Ltd.
- bioMérieux SA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
- Seegene Inc.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc.
- Epitope Diagnostics, Inc.
- Trivitron Healthcare
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- InBios International, Inc.
- ABACUS Diagnostica Oy
- And many others
Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Segmentation:
- Reagents, Kits, and Consumables
- Software & Services
By Type of Testing:
- Laboratory Testing
- POC Testing
- Clinical Microbiology
- DNA Sequencing & NGS
- DNA Microarrays
- Other technologies
By Disease Type:
- Other Infectious Diseases
By End User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Academic Research Institutes
- Other End Users
Get Methodology of the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Report @:
News: Roche Launches the First Infectious Disease Tests and Cobas Omni Utility Channel for Use on the Cobas 5800 System in Countries Accepting the CE Mark
On December 15th, 2021; Roche announced the launch of the first infectious disease tests on the cobas 5800 System, a new molecular laboratory instrument, in countries accepting the CE mark. These include cobas HIV-1, cobas HBV, cobas HCV, cobas HIV-1/HIV-2 Qualitative, and the cobas omni Utility Channel kit. These launches expand the Roche Molecular portfolio offering by providing standardised performance and efficiencies across low, medium and high volume molecular laboratory testing needs.
Aegis Sciences Launched Infectious Disease Testing
On October 11th, 2021; Aegis Sciences Corporation expanded its molecular testing capabilities to rapidly identify pathogens in the respiratory and urogenital health spaces. With Aegis Infectious Disease Testing, providers will have access to: Clinically relevant tests for a wide variety of pathogens and condition, diversity in specimen collection options, 24-hour turnaround time, semi-quantitative reporting available where clinically appropriate and clear, reliable, and actionable results. The testing menu includes customizable order options for the most common pathogens that cause respiratory tract infections (RTIs), genital health/sexually transmitted infections (STIs), gastrointestinal infections (GIs) and urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Roche launched SARS-CoV-2 Variant Test to Help Monitor Emerging Coronavirus Mutations
On March 16th, 2021; Roche launched the cobas SARS-CoV-2 Variant Set 1 Test to detect and differentiate mutations found in variants that originated in the UK, South Africa, and Brazil. This research use only laboratory test can be used to help scientists track mutation prevalence and to assess any potential impact on diagnostics, vaccines and therapeutics, providing crucial insight for healthcare systems in making appropriate measures to combat Covid-19.
ABBOTT Launched Molecular Point-Of-Care Test to Detect Novel Corona Virus in As Little As Five Minutes
On March 27th, 2020-; Abbott announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the fastest available molecular point-of-care test for the detection of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), delivering positive results in as little as five minutes and negative results in 13 minutes.
On Special Requirement Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Report is also available for below Regions and Country:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits of Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market Report
- Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market report covers in-depth historical and forecasts analysis.
- Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162