The global Hemoglobinopathies Market is valued at USD 7.70 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.70 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 11.7% over the forecast period.
The increasing need for screening for sickle cell disease specifically in newborns is anticipated to drive the growth of the Global Hemoglobinopathies Market.
Get Sample Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/576
Scope of Global Hemoglobinopathies Market Report:
A hemoglobinopathy is an inherited blood disorder in which a person has an abnormal form of hemoglobin or decreased production of hemoglobin. Globally, hemoglobinopathies are one of the most common inherited diseases and much more common in northern and central Europe including Germany due to immigration. A clear understanding of the genetics and structure of the globin chains and Hb is required during the diagnosis of hemoglobinopathies. The most common hemoglobinopathies include sickle cell disease (SCD) and thalassemias (alpha- and beta-). Hemoglobinopathies include a large heterogeneous group of inherited disorders of hemoglobin synthesis that can be subclassified into thalassemia syndromes and structural hemoglobin variants.
Hemoglobinopathies Market report is segmented on the basis of application, diagnosis, end-user, and regional & country level. Based upon application, the hemoglobinopathies market is segmented into thalassemia, sickle cell disease (SCD), and others. Based upon diagnosis, the hemoglobinopathies market is segmented as hemoglobin isoelectric focusing, hemoglobin electrophoresis, high-performance liquid chromatography, genetic testing, and hemoglobin solubility test. On the basis of end-user, the market is divided into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and research laboratories.
Some major key players for Hemoglobinopathies market are,
- Abbott Diagnostic
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Ltd
- Nexcelom Bioscience LLC.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sysmex Corporation
Global Hemoglobinopathies Market Segmentation:–
- Sickle cell disease (SCD)
- Hemoglobin isoelectric focusing
- Hemoglobin electrophoresis
- High-performance liquid chromatography
- Genetic testing
- Hemoglobin solubility test
- Diagnosis laboratories
- Research laboratories
Increasing Cases of Sickle Cell Disorders and Thalassemia Coupled with Increasing Awareness of Healthcare is Expected to Grow the Global Hemoglobinopathies Market.
North America is expected to Dominate the Global Hemoglobinopathies Market.
North America is anticipated to dominate the hemoglobinopathies market during the forecast period. Increased immigration of high-risk populations along with the improved treatment and widespread presence of healthcare infrastructure has contributed to the vast implementation of newborn screening programs in this region.
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits of Global Electrosurgical Devices Market Report:
- Global Electrosurgical Devices Market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis
- Global Electrosurgical Devices Market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Regional and Country levels.
- Global Electrosurgical Devices Market report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global Electrosurgical Devices Market Company report covers an extensive analysis of emerging trends and the competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/hemoglobinopathies-market-size-share
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.