Healthcare Information System Market is valued at USD 282.70 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 579.56 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period.
The increasing adoption of advanced technologies in healthcare facilities, and rising demand for cloud-based systems are some factors driving the growth of the market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of Healthcare Information System Market Report:-
A Healthcare information system is a computer-aided system that organizes, stores, and double checks all the medical information of patients. This system is designed to provide and improve clinical quality and care for each patient every time. The Healthcare IT system replaces the paper chart such as patient health history, prescriptions, doctor’s notes, and dictation, and all other information of patients in the form of electronically preserved data. It reduces the chance of errors because it is required to enter the accurate information of the patient. These are used in several methods such as electronic medical records (EMR), computerized physicians order entry, laboratory information systems, pharmacy information systems, radiology information systems, and PACS. The clinical information system also eases healthcare organizations to participate in health information exchanges (HIEs) to share patient data between health systems.
Healthcare Information Systems Companies
- Philips Healthcare
- Epic Systems
- Dell Technologies,
- GE Healthcare
- Oracle Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Wipro Limited
- Conifer Health
- Ciox Health
Healthcare Information Systems Market Segmentation:–
By Product Type: –
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) system
- Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Radiology Information System (RIS)
- Pharmacy Information System (PIS)
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System
By Delivery Mode: –
- Business Office
Get Methodology of the Healthcare Information System Market Report @:
The increasing use of electronic health record system by healthcare providers have attributed massively towards the growth of the healthcare information system market. The basic electronic health record adoption rate was increased by 11% in 2015 from the year 2014. However, lack of qualified and skilled professionals and high expenses of maintenance and services, and issues related to interoperability are the factors that are hampering the market growth of global healthcare information systems. Moreover, the Uptake of electronic systems such as electronic health records or electronic medical records and technological advancement are also, creates growth opportunities for the healthcare information system market in the forecast period.
North America dominates the healthcare information system market due to public sector spending, specifically by Medicare and Medicaid, and robust demand for high-quality diagnostics systems. According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the US National health expenditures represent approximately 18% of the GDP (Gross Domestic Product), which is expected to reach roughly 20%, by 2020. Europe holds the second position in the market. Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, and the U.K. are estimated to account for a major share of the Western Europe healthcare information system market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific has a huge market potential for healthcare information systems. India and China are some of the rapidly growing countries, followed by South Korea. Consequently, the government in these rapidly developing economies has taken various efforts to improve healthcare services and provide better infrastructure.
On Healthcare Information System Market Report is also available for the below Regions and Countries:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Healthcare Information Systems Market Report–
- Global Healthcare Information Systems report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global Healthcare Information Systems Market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Healthcare Information Systems Companies, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country levels.
- Global Healthcare Information Systems Market report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global Healthcare Information Systems Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162