Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market is valued at USD 48.21 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 148.19 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period.
Rising adoption of big data analytics, wearable devices & IoT in healthcare, growing cloud deployment in healthcare sector, and increasing prevalence of Covid-19 patients are some of the major factors driving the growth of Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report-
Healthcare cloud computing assists doctors and clinical staff provide patients the greatest services and communication. They can acquire tests and analysis results on the online, track treatment elements, and get notifications of any update. Cloud works with advancements that are utilized in medical services like electronic medical records, patient portals, mobile applications, gadgets with IoT, big data analytics. It gives hassle-free adaptability and flexibility, which thus further develops an ultimate decision-making process.
Key Players for Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report–
- IBM Corporation
- CareCloud Corporation
- com LLC
- Iron Mountain Incorporated
- IBM Watson Health
- Cisco Systems Inc
- VMware, Inc.
- Carestream Health
Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Segmentation: –
- Software-as-a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a Service (IaaS)
- Platform-as-a Service (PaaS)
By Deployment Model:
- Clinical Information System
- Nonclinical Information System
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
Get Methodology of the Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report @:
CloudWave Launched Healthcare Cloud and Managed Services with Seven New Hospitals, Closes Best Quarter in Company History
On September 7th, 2022; CloudWave declared the organization has as of late sent off OpSus Cloud Administrations with seven extra medical services foundations — bringing its absolute number of emergency clinics and medical care associations to more than 250. CloudWave gives multi-cloud ways to deal with ensure uptime, simple access, areas of strength for and to hospital users. CloudWave OpSus Edge is infrastructure as-a- service, situated in the client’s server farm, giving security, compute, backup, storage, recovery, and thorough operations and systems maintenance.
Snowflake Launched Healthcare SaaS, Data Marketplace and Consulting Services
On May 17th, 2022; Snowflake launched a cloud-based, data-sharing platform for the medical care industry that incorporates the organization’s core information warehousing, analytics and business insight contributions with an data marketplace and on-request counseling services. The Medical services and Life Sciences Information Cloud stage was planned in light of the developing weight on the medical services area around the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The SaaS (software as a service) offering is a mixture of Snowflake’s core applications and outsider services.
GE Healthcare Launched Comprehensive Digital Health Platform
On March 16th, 2022; GE Healthcare announced its goal to present the Edison Digital Health Platform, a vendor-agnostic facilitating and information collection platform with an incorporated artificial intelligence engine. The platform is being created to empower hospitals and health systems to actually convey the clinical, work process, analytics and AI devices that would uphold the improvement of care delivery, the advancement of high-effectiveness tasks.
North America is Anticipated to Dominate the Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
North America is expected to dominate the global healthcare cloud computing market within the forecast period due to the increasing Covid-19 cases, growing technological advancements and presence of key players in this region. Increasing cases of Covid-19 raise the demand of healthcare cloud computing in North America. For example; according to the World Health Organization (WHO); from 3rd January 2020 to 13th September 2022, there have been 94,001,259 confirmed cases of Covid-19 with 1,039,578 deaths in United States. Also, presence of key players also drives the market growth in this region. For example; in January 2022, Francisco Accomplices signed an arrangement with IBM to get healthcare data and analytics resources from IBM that are as of now part of the Watson Wellbeing business, including Health Insights, MarketScan, Clinical Development, Social Program Management, Micromedex, and imaging programming offerings.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a faster pace in global healthcare cloud computing market due to the growing adoption of wearables in healthcare sectors and developing healthcare infrastructure in the region.
By Regional & Country Analysis:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report–
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market report helps to identify opportunities in marketplace.
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.