Global Threat Intelligence Market is valued at USD 9.03 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 26.15 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.96% over the forecast period.
Threat Intelligence Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028 Increasing prevalence of cyber-attacks and data breaches, rising use of cloud-based services & internet-of-things (IoT) devices, and growing adoption of threat intelligence solutions & services in many sectors like BSFI, military, government & healthcare are the factors anticipated to drive the growth of Global Threat Intelligence Market.
A new report titled “Global Threat Intelligence Market Professional Report 2021-2028” has been added to our repository of research reports. The report analyzes and estimates the Threat Intelligence on global, regional, and country levels. The report offers data from previous years and an in-depth analysis based on the revenue.
Our Threat Intelligence Market report covers the following areas:
- Threat Intelligence Market Size
- Threat Intelligence Market Trends
- Threat Intelligence Market Industry Analysis
Request Sample PDF Report of Global Threat Intelligence Market @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/359
Global Threat Intelligence Market Insight Report-
Threat intelligence is evidence-based information about an actual or developing threat or hazard to assets, including context, mechanisms, indications, consequences, and actionable recommendations. This information can be utilized to help the subject make decisions about how to respond to the threat or hazard. Machine learning is used in the best threat intelligence solutions to automate data collection and processing, integrate with existing solutions, take in unstructured data from multiple sources, and then connect the dots by providing context on indicators of compromise (IOCs) and threat actors’ tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs). The cyber security sector is now facing a number of issues, including increasingly persistent and clever threat actors, floods of irrelevant data and false alarms across many, interconnected protection systems, and a significant skills deficit.
Buy this report now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=359
The Companies are working in Threat Intelligence Market:
- Trend Micro
- Check Point
- DXC Technology
- Recorded Future
- Sumo Logic
Other Development on Threat Intelligence Market Overview
Tego Cyber Inc. Commenced Development of Threat Intelligence Application for Integration with the Elastic Security SIEM Platform
On November 5th, 2021; Tego Cyber Inc. started the advancement of another alternative of its threat intelligence application for joining with the Elastic Security SIEM stage. The arrangement with Elastic Security addresses an additional market for the Tego Threat Intelligence Platform. Elastic has north of 16,000 paying subscribers including 34% of the Fortune 2000. Every one of these clients addresses likely future clients. Tego Cyber plans to develop versions of the Tego Guardian application for incorporation with extra SIEM stages including Devo, AT&T Cybersecurity, IBM QRadar, Exabeam, and Google Chronicle. The objective is to have a version of the Tego Guardian application accessible for combination with the main 10 SIEM platforms inside the following two years.
Threat Intelligence Market Segmentation Analysis-
By Deployment Mode:
By Organization size:
- Large Enterprises
- Security Analytics
- Security and Vulnerability management
- Risk and Compliance
- Incident Response
- Finance and Insurance
- Healthcare and Social Assistance
- Retail Trade
- Other verticals
Get Methodology at https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/359
Threat Intelligence Market Factors Overview-
Increasing Prevalence Cyber-Attacks and Data Breaches, Rising Use of Cloud-Based Services & Internet-Of-Things (IoT) Devices and Growing Adoption of Threat Intelligence Solutions & Services in Many Sectors like BSFI, Military, Government & Healthcare are Driving the Market Growth
One of the major factors driving the growth of global threat intelligence market is the increasing prevalence of cyber-attacks and data breaches globally. Cyber threat intelligence offers a benefit add to cyber threat data, which diminishes vulnerability for the clients, while supporting the customer in recognizing threats and opportunities. This information is utilized to get ready, avoid, and distinguish cyber threats hoping to exploit important resources.
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
North America is expected to dominate the global threat intelligence market within the forecast period due to the increasing cyber-attacks, technological advancement, and presence of key players. Increasing cyber-attacks may drive the demand of threat intelligence market in this region.
The Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a faster in the global threat intelligence market due to the increasing cybercrimes and rising adoption of IoT and cloud-based services in this region. Growing cyber-attacks increases the demand of security solutions.
Identify other key segments and regions to invest in over the forecast period. Get Full Report Now- https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/threat-intelligence-market-size
- Healthcare Analytics Market is expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6%
- Animal Vaccine Market expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report By Application (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Chronic Shortness Of Breath, Restrictive Lung Disease), Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028.
- Digital PCR Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type, By Technology, By Application, Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
- Global Consumer Genomics Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028
- At 12.1% CAGR, Bioinformatics Market Size to hit USD 24.07 Billion, Globally by 2028
- At 6.7% CAGR, Clinical Microbiology Market is Expected to Reach USD 7691.4 Million by 2028
- At 9.7% CAGR, Insulin Delivery Devices Market Size to hit USD 33.05 Billion in 2028
- At 4.5% CAGR, Microalgae Market is Expected to Reach 4996.8 Million by 2027
- At +10.8% CAGR, Biophotonics Market to hit USD 109.23 Bn by 2027
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.