Nutrigenomics Testing Market Scope-
Nutrigenomics is a field of genetics that helps in determining the nutritional requirements of an individual based on their genetic makeup. It also helps in finding an association between chronic diseases and diet. It is a part of the larger movement leaning towards personalized medicine with its focus on personalized diet. Nutrigenomics testing is beneficial for the health care industry in general and the personal health of an individual. Nutrigenomics testing works on identifying the genetic protein variations of each individual that helps in identifying the sites for potential metabolic weakness. Increasing awareness regarding importance of personalized nutrition is expected to foster the demand for Nutrigenomics tests, thereby favoring business growth in coming years.
Grab The Nutrigenomics Testing Market Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=523
A new report titled “Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market Professional Report 2022-2028” has been added to our repository of research reports. The report analyzes and estimates the Nutrigenomics Testing Market on global, regional, and country levels. The report offers data from previous years and an in-depth analysis based on the revenue.
Nutrigenomics Testing Market is valued at USD 496.5 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1273.9 Million by 2028 with CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period.
While studying the global market for Nutrigenomics Testing, the report also thoroughly analyzes the driving factors, development trends, restraints, challenges, and lucrative challenges to showcase the current and future market scenario. We provided a comprehensive report that consists of the key market strategies based on the latest technologies, applications, and different geographies around the world. The market is expected to show significant growth over the forecast period due to the increasing demand for Nutrigenomics Testing Industry.
Request Sample PDF Report of Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/523
Nutrigenomics Testing Market Vendors–
Global nutrigenomics testing market Report covers prominent players are like GX Sciences, Cura Integrative Medicine, Holistic Heal, Interleukin Genetics, Salugen, NutraGene, Metagenics, Pathway Genomics, Gene Box, Nutrigenomix, Xcode Life and Sanger Genomics and others.
These key players have adopted organic and inorganic growth strategies, including new product launches and developments, joint ventures, partnerships, research and development (R&D) activities, agreements, contracts, collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) to strengthen their position in the market.
Nutrigenomics Testing Market Segmentation-
- Cardiovascular Diseases
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Online Platform
Get Methodology of Nutrigenomics Testing Market: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/523
Regional Areas and Country Analysis:
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and local levels. It analyzes the most recent industry trends from 2022 to 2028 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America is Expected to Dominate the Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market.
North America is expected to dominate the global nutrigenomics testing market. As per a study it is estimated that in U.S., the DTC genetic testing will grow between 15% and 20% annually through 2023, driven in large part by consumer demand for personalized health and wellness information. Increasing prevalence of diabetes, cancer and other chronic diseases are also supplementing the demand for nutrigenomics testing in this region.
Asia Pacific region is also likely to witness a high growth owing to the increasing consumer demand for functional foods and beverages, which increases the adoption of nutrigenomics techniques in this region and fosters the market growth. Japan is the largest consumer of functional foods in this region.
Nutrigenomics Testing Market Factors:
The Growing Prevalence of Diabetes and Obesity is the Major Factor Driving the Growth of Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market.
The growing prevalence of diabetes and obesity is expected to drive the growth of global nutrigenomics market. Diabetes mellitus is considered as a global pandemic and its occurrence is increasing worldwide. In 2015, 422 million people in the world had diabetes, a prevalence of 8.5% among the adult population. The prevalence of diabetes has been steadily increasing for the past 3 decades and is growing rapidly in low- and middle-income countries. Increasing incidences of obesity-related diseases are also expected to drive the demand for nutrigenomics testing.
Table of Contents: Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market Research Report
Chapter 1: Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market Overview
Chapter 2: Economic Impact of Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market
Chapter 3: Global Market Size Competition by Industrial Producers
Chapter 4: Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Regions
Chapter 5: Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Exports, Imports, Geographic
Chapter 6: Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend, Product Type
Chapter 7: Global Market Analysis Based on Application
Chapter 8: Nutrigenomics Testing Market Industry Value Chain
Chapter 9: Type A Nutrigenomics Testing Market Chain, Sourcing Strategies and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10: Strategies and Key Policies by Distributor/Supplier/Trader
Chapter 11: Key Economic Indicators by Market Vendor
Chapter 12: Market Effect Factor Analysis
Chapter 13: Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market Forecast Period
Chapter 14: The Future of Markets
Chapter 15: Appendix
Study Objectives of Global Nutrigenomics Testing Market:
- To provide an in-depth analysis of the overall structure of the market along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Nutrigenomics Testing market.
- To provide insights about the factors influencing the growth of the market.
- To study the global Nutrigenomics Testing market analysis based on porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT, and pestel analysis.
- To provide historical data and forecast revenue of the market segments and their sub-segments regarding regional distribution, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
- To provide a detailed country-level analysis of the global industry to determine the current Nutrigenomics Testing market size and the future prospective.
- To provide a comprehensive analysis of the market for segments by product type, the technology used, end-users, applications, and region.
- To strategically profile the leading players functioning in the global Nutrigenomics Testing market, comprehensively analyze their core competencies, and frame a competitive advantage.
- To identify and study the key developments such as new product launches, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures, research and development (R&D) activities, and strategic alliances in the global Nutrigenomics Testing market.
Reasons for Buy Nutrigenomics Testing Market Report:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up to date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Get More Details: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/nutrigenomics-testing-market-size
- Healthcare Analytics Market is expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6%
- Animal Vaccine Market expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
- Cardiac Imaging Software Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report by Imaging Type (Ltrasound Imaging, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, X-Ray Imaging, Combined Modalities) By End-User (Hospitals And Clinics, Cardiovascular Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostics Centres), Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report by Application (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Chronic Shortness of Breath, Restrictive Lung Disease), Based on Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028.
- Digital PCR Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type, By Technology, By Application, Based on Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
- Global Consumer Genomics Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market expected to reach USD 148.19 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period.
- Ultrasound Market By Product Type (Diagnostic Ultrasound Systems, 2D Imaging Systems, 3D & 4D Imaging Systems, Doppler Imaging, Therapeutic Ultrasound Systems ,High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL)) Forecast 2022-2028
- Global Gene Editing Tools Market expected to reach USD 1362.6 Million by 2028
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162