Neurovascular Devices Market is valued at USD 2541.7 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4519.5 Million by 2028 with the CAGR of 8.57% over the forecast period.
Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, rising geriatric population, and growing number of technological advancements are some of the major factors driving the growth of the Global Neurovascular Devices Market.
A new report titled “Global Neurovascular Devices Professional Report 2022-2028” has been added to our repository of research reports. The report analyzes and estimates the Neurovascular Devices on global, regional, and country levels. The report offers data from previous years and an in-depth analysis based on the revenue.
Request Sample PDF Report of Global Neurovascular Devices Market @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/2065
The Companies are working in Neurovascular Devices Market:
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Penumbra, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic plc
- Abbott Laboratories
Scope of Global Neurovascular Devices Market Report-
Neurovascular devices are used to treat neurological disorders. For example, neurovascular devices include clips, coils, and stents, which are used to treat neurovascular disorders such as brain aneurysms. Neurovascular diseases affect the network of blood vessels around the brain. This leads to incurable conditions like strokes and aneurysms. Neurovascular devices are used to prevent stroke, carotid stenosis, aneurysm embolization, and other symptoms. Neurovascular devices are used to perform surgery to treat aneurysms and other cranial blood flow problems.
Buy this report now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=2065
Recent Development on Neurovascular Devices Market Overview-
Genesis Medtech Collaborated with Penumbra to Expand Neurovascular Market in China
On January 20th, 2021; Partnership with the creation of Genesis Medtech’s neurovascular franchise, pending complete acquisition of Hua Medtech. Genesis MedTech Group has agreed to fully acquire Hua MedTech as part of its plans to establish a specialty neurovascular franchise, including Penumbra, Inc., an NYSE-listed, global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. has entered into a strategic collaboration, for domestic sales and production of products with Penumbra’s technology for the Chinese market.
Neurovascular Devices Market Segmentation Analysis-
- Aneurysm coiling & embolization devices
- Cerebral balloon angioplasty & Stenting systems
- Support devices
- Neurothrombectomy devices
- Arteriovenous Malformations and Fistulas
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Ischemic Strokes
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Hospitals and Surgery Centers
- Research laboratories & Academic Institutes
- Ambulatory Care Centres
Get Methodology at https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/2065
Increasing Incidences of Neurovascular Diseases, Rising Cases of Brain Aneurysm, and Growing Geriatric Population are Some of the Major Factors Driving the Market Growth
One of the major factors driving the growth of the neurovascular devices market is the increasing incidences of neurovascular diseases. Neurological diseases are disorders of the brain, spine, and nerves that connect them and supply oxygenated blood. The neurovascular system depends on a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients that are supplied by the arteries and veins. The brain needs a supply of oxygen and nutrients to function, so a malfunction in the system can impair function and quickly become life-threatening. Neurovascular conditions, diseases, or disorders include hemorrhage stroke, ischaemic stroke, cerebrovascular disease, vascular malformations, brain tumors, and others.
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Get Full Access of all Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/medical-device/neurovascular-devices-market
- Healthcare Analytics Market is expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6%
- Animal Vaccine Market expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
- Neurovascular Devices Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report By Imaging Type (Ltrasound Imaging, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance , X-Ray Imaging, Combined Modalities) By End-User (Hospitals And Clinics , Cardiovascular Clinics , Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostics Centres), Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report By Application(Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Chronic Shortness Of Breath, Restrictive Lung Disease), Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028.
- Digital PCR Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type, By Technology, By Application, Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
- Global Consumer Genomics Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market expected to reach USD 148.19 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period.
- Ultrasound Market By Product Type (Diagnostic Ultrasound Systems, 2D Imaging Systems, 3D & 4D Imaging Systems, Doppler Imaging, Therapeutic Ultrasound Systems ,High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL)) Forecast 2022-2028
- Global Gene Editing Tools Market expected to reach USD 1362.6 Million by 2028
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.