Global Medical Aesthetics Market is valued at USD 9.27 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 19.01 Billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global Medical Aesthetics Market –
Medical aesthetics is the practice of performing medical procedures to help patients with the all-medical treatments that are focused on improving the cosmetic appearance of patients. The professional medical aesthetics doctors, nurses, or dentists can provide a multitude of fabulous treatments to improve customer appearance. These cosmetic treatments focus on improving one’s appearance by treating conditions such as wrinkles, acne, sunspots, cellulite, scars, unwanted hair, spider veins, cellulite, moles, excess fat, skin discoloration, and natural signs of aging.
That means there are a wide range of treatments and therapies available in medical aesthetics. Medical aesthetic treatments are also known as non-surgical cosmetic treatments which include procedures like facelifts, breast augmentations, or liposuction. Types of medical aesthetics include photo facials (lasers, light, or photodynamic therapy), facial injectables (fillers and neurotoxins), body contouring & cellulite treatment, laser hair removal, cosmetic surgery and others. These medical aesthetics treatments are a moderately pain-free quick way to look better.
Request Sample PDF @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1790?Med_Guru
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Medical Aesthetics Market are:
- Cutera Inc.,
- Alma Lasers Ltd,
- Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA,
- Johnson & Johnson Hologic Inc.,
- Fonon Corporation,
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals,
- International Nestle Skin Health S.A.,
- Lumenis ltd
Global Medical Aesthetics Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Facial Aesthetic Products
- Body Contouring Devices
- Cosmetic Implants
- Physician-Dispensed Cosmeceuticals and Skin Lighteners
- Skin Aesthetic Devices
- Physician-Dispensed Eyelash Products
- Hair Removal Devices
- Tattoo Removal Devices
- Thread Lift Products
- Nail Treatment Laser Devices
- Clinics, Hospitals, and Medical Spas
- Beauty Centers
- Home Care
News-ONLY Aesthetics Launched New Aesthetics Treatment ONLYCOOL– The World’s First and Only Cryo Plasma Technology.
On 30th September 2021- Singapore’s ONLY Aesthetics launched the world’s first and only cryo plasma technology, ONLYCOOL. It is one of its latest treatments and it is also a non-invasive & non-painful aesthetic treatment for the face. This technology has been established as the world’s first and only cryo plasma technology for improved pigmentation and skin texture. It has treated variety of conditions that ranging from wrinkles and fine lines to moles, warts and polyps. This technology is also capable of treating stretch marks and eye lifting and tightens up flabby and loose skin while increasing skin’s elasticity & collagen production, with minimal skin damage. This ONLYCOOL has served as an alternative to existing treatments such as CO2 lasers and fractional treatment which are increasingly obsolete due to their invasive and painful natures, and their tendency to cause hyperpigmentation.
North America is Anticipated to Dominate the Global Medical Aesthetics Market.
Geographically, North America is expected to dominate the global medical aesthetics market due to increasing geriatric populations, availability of high number of aesthetics procedures and presence of key players in this region. The leading country in North America is the U.S which has shown increasing adoption of invasive aesthetic producer because of its tremendous benefits. For instance, about 15.7 million minimally invasive aesthetic procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2017 with rise of about 2% than in 2016. In addition, increasing geriatric population is another reason which is boosting the market. For example, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s latest estimates Over 50 million senior citizens live in the U.S., making up 16.5% of the total population this increasing geriatric population use more medical aesthetics market due to aging of skin in turn augmenting the market.
On Special Requirement Medical Aesthetics Market Report is also available for below region:
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Medical Aesthetics market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Medical Aesthetics market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Medical Aesthetics market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Medical Aesthetics market?
- What are the key regions for future investments?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Medical Aesthetics market?
- Who are the key players in the Medical Aesthetics market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Medical Aesthetics market?
Other Trending Reports:
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- Vaccines Market
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
- Sterility Testing Market
- Skincare Market
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162