Genome Sequencing Market was worth USD 13.58 Billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach USD 46.43 Billion by the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 19.2% during the Forecast Period.
Increasing number of advanced technological platforms & enhanced genomic tools and rising applications of genome sequencing in drug discovery and clinical diagnosis are anticipated to drive the Growth of Global Genome Sequencing Market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @:
Scope of Global Genome Sequencing Market Report:
Genome sequencing is a technology in which numerous DNA strands can be sequenced through massive parallelization. It is the process of determining the nucleic acid sequence, the order of nucleotides in DNA and t comprises the method or technology that is used to determine the order of the four bases: adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine. The beginning of rapid genome sequencing methods has significantly enhanced biological and medical research and discovery. Some of the major advantages of genome sequencing include; low cost, high accuracy & speed, and precise results even from low sample input. Genome sequencing use technologies that contain polymerase chain reaction (PCR), microarray technique, sequencing technique, and mass spectrometry which have also evolved the DNA diagnostic market and help for sample preparation, DNA isolation, and others. Genome sequencing can be used to find changes in areas of the genome. These changes may help medical specialists understand how specific diseases, such as cancer, form. Genomic sequencing results may also be used to diagnose and treat disease.
Genome Sequencing Companies
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter, Inc.)
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Illumina, Inc.
- LI-COR Biosciences
- SIEMENS AG
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Merck KGaA
Global Genome Sequencing Market Segmentation:
- Instruments & Software
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Sanger Sequencing
- Non-Sanger’s Sequencing
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Healthcare Facilities & Diagnostic Centres
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
Get Methodology of the Genome Sequencing Market Report @:
News: CARTANA Launched Expanded Range of In Situ Sequencing Kits for High Throughput Single Cell Gene Expression Mapping
On May 1st, 2020; Swedish biotechnology company CARTANA. announced the launch of a new range of In Situ Sequencing (ISS) reagent kits designed to increase efficiency and enable ISS on virtually any tissue sample. The new CARTANA service now provides researchers worldwide with the opportunity to see for the first time high-resolution spatial gene expression maps within the cells of their brain and spinal cord tissue samples of interest. It even enables researchers to clearly distinguish between splice variants and detect mutations directly inside the tissue samples with high specificity. Barcoded padlock probes are used to target the cDNA of genes of interest, which are then amplified in situ using rolling circle amplification, followed by a DNA sequencing reaction, also directly on the tissue section. In this way cell and tissue morphology is preserved. The technology is also highly specific, identifying isoforms, splice variants, and mutations.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Global Genome Sequencing Market
On a geographic basis, North America is expected to dominate the global genome sequencing market owing to the increase in funding and support activities by the government and non-government entities, especially in the United States and the Covid-19 pandemic in this region. Government bodies, such as the US-based National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), have been supporting research related to human genome sequencing while funding research related to the genome’s function, structure, and role in health and disease
The Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth in the global genome sequencing market due to the rising expenditure on research and developments, along with technological advancement in genome sequencing in this region.
On Special Requirement Genome Sequencing Market Report is also available for below Regions and Country:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits of Global Genome Sequencing Industry Report: –
- Global Genome Sequencing Industry report covers in-depth historical and forecasts analysis.
- Global Genome Sequencing Industry research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Genome Sequencing Companies, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global Genome Sequencing Industry report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global Genome Sequencing Industry report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.