Genetic Testing Market 2022 Size, Business Statistics, Trends, and Top Companies Detailed Analysis by Forecast to 2028
Genetic Testing Market is value expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with the CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
Rising incidence of blood cancer, genetic disorders, cardiovascular diseases and surge in availability of new tests are some major factors driving the growth of the global genetic testing market.
Scope of the Genetic Testing Market Report:
Genetic testing is a type of medical test that detects changes in chromosomes, genes, or proteins. The results of a genetic test can confirm a suspected genetic condition and helps to control a person’s chance of developing or passing on a genetic disorder. Genetic testing, also called as DNA testing. Genetic testing can also contain measuring the results of genetic changes such as RNA analysis as an output of gene expression, or through biochemical analysis to measure specific protein output. There are various type of genetic test are available to determine disorders such as predictive testing, carrier testing, prenatal and newborn testing, diagnostic testing, pharmacogenomic testing, nutrigenomics and others. Among all, newborn testing can identify genetic disorders early in life so treatment can be started as early as possible.
Get Sample Copy of this Premium Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1362
Genetic testing market report is segmented on the basis of test type, application and by regional & country level. Based upon test type, genetic testing market is classified into predictive testing, carrier testing, prenatal and newborn testing, diagnostic testing, pharmacogenomic testing, nutrigenomics and others. Based upon application, genetic testing market is classified into cancer, genetic diseases, cardiovascular diseases and others.
Genetic Testing Market Key Players:
- Ambry Genetics
- Roche Diagnostics
- Biocartis Group NV
- Bio-Helix Co. Ltd.
- bioMerieux SA
- Blueprint Genetics
- Quest Diagnostics
- deCODE Genetics
- Genomic HealthInc.
- LabCorp (Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings)
- Invitae Corporation
- Luminex Corporation
- Molecular MD
- Myriad GeneticsInc.
- Pacific Biosciences of CaliforniaInc.
- Pathway Genomics Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- HTG Molecular DiagnosticsInc.
Genetic Testing Market Segmentation
By Test Type:-
- Predictive testing
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal and Newborn Testing
- Diagnostic Testing
- Pharmacogenomic testing
- Genetic diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
Genetic Testing Market Dynamics –
Rising incidence of blood cancer, genetic disorders, cardiovascular diseases and technological advancements and availability of new tests are some major factors driving the growth of the global genetic testing market. According to the American Heart Association, about 2,200 Americans die of disorder every day, a mean of 1 death every 40 seconds. According to Leukemia Research Foundation, every three minutes, someone is diagnosed with blood cancer more than 175,000 new cases are expected in the United States in 2019. Additionally, Leukemia is diagnosed 10 times more often in adults than children. New cases of leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma are expected to account for 10 percent of the estimated 1,762,450 new cancer cases diagnosed in the US in 2019. According to American Cancer Society’s, estimates for leukemia in the United States for 2020 are about 60,530 new cases of leukemia and 23,100 deaths from leukemia in all ages as well as about 19,940 new cases of acute myeloid leukemia in adults only. Moreover, due to the advancement in cancer research, more patients with cancer are being successfully treated will propel growth of markets. However, high costs of genetic testing and lack of skilled professionals will hamper the development of genetic testing market. According to the National Institutes of Health, the cost of genetic testing can range from under USD 100 to more than USD 2,000, depending on the nature and complexity of the test. However, innovations and advance development in genetic test and the increasing investment in cancer research is expected to boost the opportunity for the growth of genetic testing market.
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
- Human Microbiome Market to Grow USD 1544.9 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 21.7% | Valuates Reports.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is expected to generate a revenue of USD 49.76 Billion by 2030, Globally, at 20.82% CAGR
- Automated Microbiology Market is expected to grow by US$ 10.69 billion during 2022-2030, accelerating at a CAGR of 8.8%, Growth Plus Reports
- Servier leverages Mission Bio’s Tapestri® Platform to uncover AML resistance mechanisms in pivotal TIBSOVO® (ivosidenib) clinical trial
- Molecular Diagnostics Market to Surpass $50.9 Billion in 2030.
- Clinical Oncology Next Generation Sequencing Global Market to Reach $680 Million by 2026.
- Statistics on Global Esoteric Testing Market Size & Share to Surpass USD 37917.67 Million by 2028, Exhibit a CAGR of 11.10% | Industry Trends, Value, Analysis & Forecast Report by Zion Market Research.
- Laser Technology Market worth $25.6 billion by 2027.
- With 20.1% CAGR, Gene Panel Market Size to Worth Around USD 8157.6 Million by 2028.
- Global Molecular Diagnostics Market to Surpass US$ 35,500.8 Million by 2030 – Coherent Market Insights
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162