Global Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccines Market is valued at USD 2.23 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4.19 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period.
Global Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccines Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028– Increasing prevalence of foot and mouth diseases, rising number of veterinary centres, and a growing number of government awareness programs for protecting animals are major factors anticipated to drive the global foot and mouth disease vaccines market.
Get Sample Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1911
Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccine Manufacturers
Some of the key players for global foot and mouth disease vaccines market are
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Agrovet Co.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- FGBI – Federal Centre for Animal Health
- Merial (France)
- FMD Center
- Veterinary Serum and Vaccine Research Institute
- Biogénesis Bago
- Indian Immunologicals Limited,
- Agrovet Co
- Limor de Colombia
Scope of Global Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccines Market:-
Foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) is an extremely infectious disease of cloven-hoofed animals. The major areas of the world are affected by foot and disease mostly farmed cattle and swine, even though sheep, goats, and many wild species are also susceptible. Hoofed animals such as cows, pigs, sheep and goats are also affected by the virus. Blisters on feet and mouth caused by the virus also reduced milk production, lack of appetite, fever show animals suffering from the disease. The FMD virus (FMDV), is a highly variable RNA virus occurring in seven different strains A, O, C, Asia 1, Sat 1, Sat 2, and Sat 3 and a large number of subtypes. The foot and mouth disease vaccines address not only the need for FMD-free countries but also for the extermination of this distressing disease.
The FMD vaccine is molecular-based, which means it was designed utilizing a cell line fit for creating antigens (substances that incite immune reactions) without the utilization of the profoundly infectious FMD infection. Since the vaccine is created without utilizing live or killed FMD infection materials, it tends to be delivered securely and cost adequately in the U.S. central area and all over the planet. Field testing demonstrated that the vaccine can be securely controlled to dairy cattle under ordinary U.S. dairy cattle production conditions. The Plum Island Animal Disease Center (PIADC) created a vaccine for cows against FMD. The first of its sort in the United States, the FMD vaccine can be made on the U.S. mainland. A worldwide advantage of the vaccine is that inoculated animals can be effectively recognized from those presented to the illness.
The Covid-19 pandemic has also impacted the growth of the global foot and mouth vaccines market. The lockdown was imposed because the outbreak of COVID-19 caused supply chain disruptions of raw materials which caused a shortage of foot and mouth disease vaccines. The traveling restrictions due to lockdown have also negatively impacted the global foot and mouth disease vaccines market growth.
Global Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccines Market Segmentation:-
The global foot and mouth disease vaccines market is segmented into on the basis of animal type, vaccine type, distribution channel and region & country level. On the basis of animal type, the global foot and mouth disease vaccines market is segmented into cattle, pig, sheep and goat and others. On the basis of vaccine type, the market was segmented into conventional vaccines, oil-based vaccines, aluminum hydroxide/saponin-based vaccines and emergency vaccines. On the basis of distribution channels, the market was segmented into government organizations, distributors/ pharmacies, private vets and others.
By Animal Type:
- Sheep and Goat
By Vaccine Type:
- Conventional Vaccines
- Oil Based Vaccines
- Aluminium Hydroxide/Saponin Based Vaccines
- Emergency Vaccines
By Distribution Channel:
- Government Organizations
- Distributors/ Pharmacies
- Private Vet
Largest FMD Vaccine Production Line Launched
On December 18th, 2021; the Major and furthermost advanced production line of foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) vaccine in the country started operation in Alborz province on Saturday. With an annual production capacity of 20 million doses, the production line was set up in less than 10 months. The production of this vaccine will avoid the outflow of $30 million yearly, and with the achievement of its capacity, and will carry the country $20 million of foreign exchange per annum. In order to employ the FMD vaccine production site, 38 organizations cooperated and with its full operation, 80 staff of biotechnology field will be recruited. Foot-and-mouth disease or hoof-and-mouth disease is a communicable and sometimes fatal viral disease that affects cloven-hoofed animals, including domestic and wild bovids.
Increasing Prevalence of Foot and Mouth Diseases, Rising Number of Veterinary Centers and Growing Number of Government Awareness Programmes for Protecting Animals are Major Factors driving the Market Growth
Get Full Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/vaccines/foot-and-mouth-disease-vaccine-market-size
Asia Pacific is Fastest Growing Region in the Global Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccines Market
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global foot and mouth disease vaccines market due to the increasing number of FMD endemic countries, growing government initiatives for controlling the FMD virus and rising population in this region. For instance; Asia Pacific’s major areas are endemic region for foot and mouth disease such as Southeast Asia (SEA) and it was foremost animal health problem within the region. Thus, need of animal vaccination driving the growth of the market in this region.
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Trending All Reports:
- Cloud Gaming Market Size to hit USD 7382.37 Million in 2028, Says Brandessence Market Research
- Animal Vaccine Market Size & Share Worth Around $20.48 Billion by 2028 Says Brandessence Market Research
- Radar Systems Market to Cross USD 42.5 Billion by 2028 Global Growth Industry Share, Research Analysis & Forecast Report Says Brandessence Market Research
About us: Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Contact us at: +44-2038074155 or mail us at email@example.com