Exosomes are a relatively new therapy in the field of regenerative medicine, and there has a been significant advancements in the domain in recent years. Due to their appropriate size, property, and numerous pathobiological characteristics, Exosome has the promising potential to manage the treatment outcome for various musculoskeletal disorders, neurodegenerative disorders, infectious diseases, and cardiovascular disorders. As per DelveInsight’s assessment, the Exosome pipeline possesses 70+ emerging drugs from preclinical to late-stage clinical development stages expected to be launched in the near future. The therapeutic pipeline consists of emerging products based on different Routes of Administration (RoA), Mechanism of Action (MoA), and molecule types.
DelveInsight’s ‘Exosomes Pipeline Insight 2022‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of marketed therapies and pipeline products in various stages of clinical development. It also covers the major pharmaceutical companies working to advance the pipeline space and assess the future growth potential in the therapeutic market.
Key Takeaways from the Exosomes Pipeline Insight Report
- The report provides a detailed assessment of the 70+ pipeline products under development by 55+ players in the Exosomes therapeutics landscape.
- Some of the key companies in the Exosomes Therapeutics segment include Direct Biologics, Capricor, Regeneus, AVEM HealthCare, Aegle Therapeutics, Organicell Regenerative Medicine, Codiak Biosciences, United Therapeutics, ArunA Biomedical, Evox Therapeutics, MolecuVax, Versatope Therapeutics, Lamellar Biomedical, Azymus Therapeutics, Alxerion Biotech, Avalon GloboCare, Capricor Therapeutics, and several other.
- Promising Exosomes pipeline products in various stages of development include ExoFlo (Direct Biologics), Progenza (Regeneus), Exosome-electroporated dendritic cells as a vaccine for cancer therapy (ExoCyte Therapeutics), AVA-201 (Avalon GloboCare), RGLS4326 (Regulus Therapeutics Inc.), exoIL-12 (Codiak BioSciences), DB-001 (Direct Biologics, LLC), CAP-1002 (Capricor Inc.), AGLE 102 (Aegle Therapeutics) and others.
- Among all the major players working in the domain, currently, Direct Biologics has its Exosomes drug candidates in the most advanced stage of clinical development.
Learn more about the recent advances in the therapeutics segment @ Exosomes’s Clinical Trials Activities
DelveInsight’s Report covers around 70+ pipeline products under different phases of clinical development like –
- Late-stage products (Phase III and
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidate
- Route of Administration
Exosomes are a type of extracellular vesicle, a family of nanometer-scale, biomolecule-filled, lipid-wrapped packages that contain constituents (protein, DNA, and RNA) of the cells that secrete them. Due to their protein and lipid content, exosomes are special, providing an additional hint for their identification. Exosomes can be a highly heterogeneous population with distinct abilities to induce a complex biological response.
Exosomes are nano-sized vesicles capable of transferring DNAs, micro RNAs, non-coding RNAs, and lipids, with or without direct cell-to-cell contact, representing a novel method of intracellular communication. Exosomes have therapeutic potential to control many diseases, along with aiding in disease diagnosis. Globally, several studies are going on to evaluate the role of exosomes in the diagnosis and treatment of various pathologies.
Explore more about the therapeutic applications of exosomes @ Clinical Trials for Exosome-Based Therapeutics
- The report assesses the emerging products in terms of mono and combination therapies by stage/different phases. The emerging products are further segmented on various routes of administration (ROA).
- This report covers the number of therapies by types of molecules present in different phases, targets on which the drugs act, and their mechanism of action (MOA).
- The report also provides detailed insights about companies that are actively working in the domain and their active & inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
Scope of the Exosomes Pipeline Insight Report
- Coverage: Global
- Therapeutic Assessment By Product Type: Mono, Combination, and Mono/Combination
- Therapeutic Assessment By Clinical Stages: Late-stage products (Phase II and Phase II/III), Mid-stage products (Phase II and Phase II/III), Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I), along with the details of pre-clinical and discovery stage candidates, discontinued & inactive candidates.
- Therapeutics Assessment By Route of Administration: Infusion, Intradermal, Intramuscular, Intranasal, Intravaginal, Oral, Parenteral, Subcutaneous, Topical.
- Therapeutics Assessment By Molecule Type: Vaccines, Monoclonal Antibody, Peptides, Polymer, Small molecule.
- Therapeutics Assessment By Mechanism of Action: MIRN17 microRNA inhibitors; RNA interference, Collagen type VII replacements; Cell replacements
- Key Companies in the Exosomes Therapeutics Segment: Direct Biologics, Capricor (NASDAQ: CAPR), Regeneus (ASX: RGS), AVEM HealthCare, Aegle Therapeutics (NASDAQ: EGRX), Organicell Regenerative Medicine (OTCMKTS: OCEL), Codiak Biosciences (NASDAQ: CDAK), United Therapeutics (NASDAQ: UTHR), ArunA Biomedical, Evox Therapeutics, MolecuVax, Versatope Therapeutics, Lamellar Biomedical, Azymus Therapeutics, Alxerion Biotech, Avalon GloboCare (NASDAQ: AVCO), Capricor Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CAPR), and several other.
- Key Exosomes Pipeline Products: ExoFlo, Progenza, Exosome-electroporated dendritic cells as a vaccine for cancer therapy, AVA-201, RGLS4326, exoIL-12, DB-001, CAP-1002, AGLE 102, LAMELLASOME IPF-NA, exoSTING, ET-08, Unexisome, CAP 2003, AZ 001, VT 105, and others.
Get the sample PDF for a more detailed understanding of therapeutic developments and updated clinical trials @ Exosomes Pipeline Assessment
Table of Contents
|1.||Exosomes Pipeline Report Introduction|
|2.||Exosomes Pipeline Report Executive Summary|
|3.||Exosomes Pipeline: Overview|
|4.||Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment|
|5.||Exosomes Clinical Trial Assessment|
|6.||Exosomes Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Pre-registration)|
|7.||Exosomes Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|8.||Exosomes Pipeline: Mid Stage Products (Phase II)|
|9.||Exosomes Pipeline: Early Stage Products (Phase I)|
|10.||Exosomes Therapeutics Pipeline Assessment|
|11.||Inactive Products in the Exosomes Pipeline|
|12.||Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis|
|14.||Key Products in the Exosomes Pipeline|
|16.||Market Drivers and Barriers|
|17.||Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
Download the Sample Report for More Details into the Clinical Trial Landscape @ Exosomes Global Pipeline Insight
Other Trending Healthcare Report by DelveInsight
Goitre Market | Thymus Cancer Market | US Healthcare Outlook Report | Venous Stenosis Market | Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems Market | Global Kinase Inhibitor in Autoimmune Diseases Market | Metrorrhagia Market | Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding Market | Hypereosinophilic Syndrome Market | Age-related Vision Dysfunction Market | Dental Lasers Market | CRISPR Therapies Pipeline Insight | Cell And Gene Therapy For Multiple Myeloma Market | Drug Hypersensitivity Market | Dysthymia Market | Persistent Depressive Disorder Market | Cancer Vaccines Market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.