Global Electronic Health Records Market is valued at USD 28.43 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 52.98 Billion by 2027 with the CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period.
The increasing need to improve the safety or quality of healthcare delivery and increased use of healthcare settings in the medical environment is expected to grow the electronic health records market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of The EHR Market Report
An Electronic Health Record (EHR) is an electronic version system that is maintained by healthcare professionals and it includes a combination of administrative data such as demographics, progress notes, problems related to medications, past medical history, laboratory data, and radiology reports. EHR contains real-time patient-centered records that make the information available more securely and immediately to authorize users. EHR is aimed at improving better manage care for patients by providing accurate, up-to-date, and appropriate information about patients at the point of care. It assists to diagnose patients with fewer amounts of errors, more reliable prescribing and reduces the cost through decreased paperwork, improved safety, and improved health. An EHR gives patients a great deal of convenience where patients can fill out their intake forms electronically from their homes or from anywhere else. For example; specialized EHR software offers quick data entry recovery for all patients in every treatment scenario.
Electronic Health Records Companies
- 3M Company
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corp.
- Hyland Software
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- McKesson Corporation
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- WRS Health
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (Meditech)
- Cerner Corporation
- Quest Diagnostics
- GE Healthcare
- Epic Systems
- Kofax Limited
Electronic Health Records Market Segmentation:
- Cloud-Based Software
- Server-Based/ On-Premise Software
- Inpatient EHR
- Ambulatory EHR
- Clinical Application
- Administrative Application
- Reporting in Healthcare System
- Healthcare Financing
- Clinical Research Application
By End User:
- Specialty Centers
- Other End Users
Get Methodology of the Electronic Health Records Market Report @:
Increasing Diabetic Patient Population and Growing Need Of Monitoring Patient’s Safety is Expected to Fuel the Global Electronic Health Records Market Growth.
The key factors driving the growth of electronic health records are the growing need for improving health record portability, immediate accessibility of accurate billing & coding, and the increasing complexity of handling administrative records. For example; primary-care physicians have realized that EHR has usually led to improve quality of care with nearly 63% and most of them are satisfied with their current EHR systems. For example; American Hospital Association (AHA) and AHA Annual Survey Information Technology reported that, in 2017, around 94% of hospitals used electronic clinical data from their EHR system and they have realized that the EHR system is largely being implemented in order to support quality improvement with nearly 82% and monitor the patient’s safety with 81%. In addition, the government bodies are significantly passed some requirements regarding the required use of electronic records, or else they must face monetary penalties.
However, various certifications and licenses are needed for the installation of EHR software as well as data privacy issues are arises during operations and this can turn out to be one of the restraining factors of this market. New innovative EHR technology will help in the interoperable applications and work intelligently upon complex healthcare information, all of which can offer lucrative opportunities for the EHR market in the coming years.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Global Electronic Health Record Market.
North America is accounted for the largest share in the electronic health record market owing to continuous progress in healthcare facilities in this region for the last few years. Additionally, increasing expansion of healthcare IT infrastructure for a better quality of care is also driving the adoption of the electronic health record market in this region. For example; more than 75% office-based clinicians and around 96% of hospitals based in the U.S. are using EHR systems. In 2017, across the U.S. 99% of large, 97 % of medium, and 93 % of small rural non-federal hospitals had a certified EHR system in operation.
Europe is the second most leading region for EHR followed by Asia pacific due to European countries have increasingly promoted the development of EHR systems and several government organizations aimed at improving the patient’s safety.
On Special Requirement Electronic Health Record Market Report is also available for the below region:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Electronic Health Records Industry Report:-
- Global Electronic Health Records Industry report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global Electronic Health Records Industry research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, electronic health record Companies, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country levels.
- Global Electronic Health Records Industry report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global Electronic Health Record Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.