Global DNA Diagnostics Market is valued at USD 20.88 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 38.41 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.10% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global DNA Diagnostics Market Report-
DNA diagnostics is a technology that allows medical professionals to diagnose many diseases, such as cancer, infectious diseases, and myogenic disorders, and to determine the appropriate treatment for a particular disease. DNA diagnostics is a state-of-the-art technique that is set to revolutionize the field of clinical diagnostics. This technique enables clinicians to differentiate between different diseases such as malignant growths, refractory diseases, and myogenic disorders and to make appropriate decisions for equivalent treatment. It is additionally used for clinical analytical confirmation and prenatal diagnosis.
Request Sample PDF @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/540
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the DNA Diagnostics Market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Bayer Diagnostic
- Illumina Inc.
- Gen-Probe Inc.
- Cephide Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Sysmex Corporation
- and others.
Global DNA Diagnostics Market Segmentation Analysis:
By Product Type:
- DNA Diagnostics Reagents
- DNA Diagnostics Instruments
- DNA Diagnostics Software & Services
- Mass spectrometry
- Sequencing Technology
- In-situ Hybridization
- Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Diagnostic Confirmation
- Myogenic Disorder
- Prenatal Diagnostics
- Point of Care
- Diagnostic Centers
Increasing Incidences of Cancer, Rising Technological Advancements, and Growing Prevalence of Chronic Disease are Some of the Major Factors Driving the Market Growth
One of the major factors driving the growth of the DNA diagnostics market is the increasing incidences of cancer. DNA diagnostics help a person gauge their chances of developing cancer in their lifetime. It does this by looking for specific changes in human genes, chromosomes, or proteins. These changes are called mutations. DNA diagnostics are available for some types of cancer. For instance, according to World Health Organization; cancer is the leading cause of death worldwide, with about 10 million deaths in 2020.
In addition, the rising technological advancements are also boosting the growth of the DNA diagnostics market. Technological advancements are also complementing the market growth after developing robust methods such as sequence technology, microarray, novel gene sequencing, myogenic disorders, and others. For instance, as per the news published, on February 10th, 2022; DNA labs launched at-home genetic testing solutions.
Moreover, the growing prevalence of the chronic disease is also supplementing the market growth. For example, according to the Center for Disease Control Gov., on June 17th, 2021; 7 of the top 10 causes of death in the United States are chronic diseases. Six in 10 Americans live with at least one chronic condition, such as stroke, heart disease, cancer, or diabetes.
Sansure Biotech’s HPV DNA Diagnostic Kit (HPV 13+2) Approved by the NMPA
On January 11th, 2022; Sansure Biotech’s HPV DNA Diagnostic Kit (HPV 13+2) was approved by the China NMPA on January 6th, with reference to the medical device approval released on the NMPA’s official website. This is another blockbuster product from Sansure Biotech in promoting the global elimination of cervical cancer.
Imperial Partnered with DNA Electronics Developed a Breast Cancer Diagnostic Test
On October 27th, 2021; Imperial has partnered with healthcare company DNA Electronics (DNAe) developed a new platform for breast cancer monitoring. The technology is used to bring genomic analysis from specialist laboratories and detect and sequence tumor DNA from blood samples, which could enable earlier detection of recurrent or unresponsive cancers.
On Special Requirement Global DNA Diagnostics Market Report is also available for below region:
North America Holds a Major Share in the Global DNA Diagnostics Market
Geographically, North America is expected to capture a major share in the global DNA diagnostics market within the forecast period due to the increasing prevalence of chronic disease and infectious disease, rising adoption of DNA diagnostics technology, and the presence of key players in this region. The increasing prevalence of chronic disease and infectious disease is driving the growth of the market. For example, according to the Center for Disease Control Gov., on September 17th, 2020; 51.8% of US adults had at least one chronic condition, and 27.2% had multiple chronic conditions. In addition, the rising adoption of DNA diagnostics technology is supplementing the market growth in this region. For instance, as per the news published, on March 7th, 2022; HealthPartners announced a new DNA testing program to detect inheritable diseases.
The Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the global DNA diagnostics market due to improving healthcare infrastructure, rising prevalence of chronic disease, and the rising investment in the research & development activities in this region.
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Global DNA Diagnostics market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the DNA Diagnostics market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the DNA Diagnostics market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the DNA Diagnostics market?
- What are the key regions for future investments?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the DNA Diagnostics market?
- Who are the key players in the Global DNA Diagnostics market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the DNA Diagnostics market?
Other Trending Reports:
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
- MRNA Vaccines and Therapeutics Market
- Genetic Testing Market
- DNA Sequencing Market
- Telemedicine Market
- Medicine Market
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162