Digital Pathology Market is valued at USD 710.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1654.16 Million by 2028 with the CAGR of 12.84% over the forecast period.
Scope of Digital Pathology Market Report-
It is the method of digitizing glass slides using a whole slide scanner then analyzing the digital images using a picture viewer, usually on a computer monitor or mobile device. An image viewer works similarly to the normal standard microscope allowing pathologists to maneuver slides around within the same way. It integrates the acquirement, interpretation, management and sharing of pathology information with slides and data during a digital environment. Digital slides are created when glass slides are captured with a scanning device, to supply a high-resolution digital image which will be viewed on a display screen or mobile device. Digital pathology allow pathologists to interact, collaborate and evaluate rapidly and remotely, with transparency and consistency, thus improving efficiency and productivity. The various products offered by digital pathology are scanners, communication systems, storage systems and software. Among these, the software category is more popular in market due to the availability of reliable and user-friendly software which allow the highest level of accuracy within the digital devices.
Request Sample PDF Brochure + All Related Charts @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/454?Med_Guru
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Digital Pathology Market are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Ventana Medical Systems
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- Koninklijke Philips
- Huron Digital Pathology
- Indica Labs
- XIFIN & Leica Biosystem
Digital Pathology Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Communication System
- Storage System
- Human Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery
- Training and Education
By End User:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Reference Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
Digital Pathology Market Dynamics –
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, growing adoption of digital pathology products for improving the efficiency of laboratories around the world. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the second-leading cause of death around the world is cancer, which was responsible for 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Globally, about 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer and approximately 70% of deaths from cancer occur in low- and middle-income countries. Moreover, the geriatric population is more liable to different chronic diseases like cardiovascular diseases; the requirement for teleconsultations will increase growth of market. As per WHO, about 17.9 million people die every year due to cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), an estimated 31% of the global deaths However, High investment research and developments and expensive procedure during disease diagnosis will hamper the growth of digital pathology market. Moreover, Due to technological advancements in healthcare sectors and increasing government initiatives and collaboration with market players for raising awareness regarding the innovative digital pathology technologies and products is predicted to create wide opportunities for the players operating in the digital pathology market during forecast period.
On Special Requirement Digital Pathology Market Report is also available for below region:
North America is dominating the digital pathology market with the potential rate due to rising awareness among the people about advanced diagnosis in healthcare. Increasing number of cases of cancer in the United States will helps in growth of the digital pathology market. As per National Institutes of Health, an estimated 1,735,350 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the United States in 2018. Moreover, increasing number of players are entering the digital pathology market with varied service offerings in the region.
The Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period with due to the increase in healthcare expenditure, rising awareness about early diagnosis, increasing number of hospitals & diagnostics laboratories. Asia Pacific has leading innovation in the treatment of blood cancers by developing and providing digital diagnosis with highest level of accuracy. These are the major factors rise the growth of markets. As per leukemia study report, blood cancer contributes to 7% of all cancer cases in India in 2017. Besides, favorable government initiatives and increase in number of research collaborations are some of the drivers expected to accelerate the market growth.
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Digital Pathology market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Digital Pathology market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Digital Pathology market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Digital Pathology market?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Digital Pathology market?
- Who are the key players in the Digital Pathology market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Digital Pathology market?
Other Trending Reports:
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- Laparoscopy Devices Market
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- Healthcare consulting Market
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- DNA Sequencing Market
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162