Diabetic Food Market is valued at USD 12.56 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 18.66 Billion by 2028 with the CAGR of 5.82% over the forecast period.
Increasing number of diabetes patients, rising awareness among consumers regarding diabetes, and growing mergers & acquisitions among key players are some of the major factors driving the growth of the Global Diabetic Food Market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of Global Diabetic Food Market Report-
Diabetic foods are functional food products that are low in carbohydrates and sugars that help control blood glucose levels. Diabetes is a disease caused by insufficient blood sugar levels or by cells not responding to the insulin produced by the body. Moreover, diabetes damages various other body organs like the brain, nerves, eyes, kidneys, and feet. Foods such as whole grains, brown rice, quinoa, oatmeal, millet, and roasted yams are considered as healthy foods for people with diabetes. These products can also be used by the non-diabetic population as a precautionary measure to prevent future outbreaks of the disease.
Diabetic Food Market Key Players:
- Fifty 50 Foods, Inc.
- Mars Inc.
- Conagra Brands, Inc
- The Kellogg Company
- Tyson Foods
- Hain Celestial Group
- Sushma Gram Udyog
- The Hershey Company
Global Diabetic Food Market Segmentation:
- Bakery Products
- Dairy Products
By Distribution Channel
- Pharmaceuticals/Drug Stores
- Online Sales
- Specialty Stores
Get Methodology of the Diabetic Food Market Report @:
Danone India launched Protinex Diabetes Care to address the nutritional needs of Indians with diabetes
On December 9th, 2021; Danone India announced the launch of Protinex Diabetes Care to meet the nutritional needs of Indians with diabetes, with the goal of ‘bringing health to as many people as possible through food’. The goal of the scientifically developed product is to provide enough protein and fiber, which are important nutrients for managing blood sugar levels. To understand the needs of people with diabetes, Danone India launched a survey of 1000 respondents across India conducted by IPSOS, a leading marketing research organization.
Lo! Foods Entered into Diabetic Food Market
On July 28th, 2021; Lo! Foods, a Bengaluru-based FMCG startup announced its entry into the diabetic food market to launch a range of diabetic-friendly Low-Carb and Sugar-free food products. The products are affordably priced and are available for consumers on Lo! Foods website and on eCommerce platforms.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Global Diabetic Food Market
Geographically, North America is expected to dominate the global diabetic food market within the forecast period due to the increasing cases of diabetes, rising disposable income, and growing aging population in this region. For instance; according to the Central for Disease Control & Prevention, on January 18th, 2022; 37.3 million people have diabetes (11.3% of the US population). Therefore, the increasing prevalence of diabetes is expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the global diabetic food market due to the increasing prevalence of diabetes, rising dairy merchandise and confectionery, and growing disposable in this region. For instance; according to Down to Earth, on December 6th, 2021; the estimated number of diabetic patients in the age group of 20-79 is 74.2 million in 2021 and is expected to increase to 124.8 million in 2045 in India.
By Region Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits of Global Diabetic Food Market Report–
- Global Diabetic Food Market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis
- Global Diabetic Food Market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global Diabetic Food Market report helps to identify opportunities in marketplace.
- Global Diabetic Food Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.