The Dermatology Devices Market is valued at USD 12.03 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 25.94 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 11.6% over the forecast period.
The rise in disposable income, growing technological advancements in laser treatments and devices, and increasing consumption of unhealthy food along with the changing environmental conditions causing many skin problems are some major factors driving the market growth.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of Global Dermatology Devices Market Report:-
Dermatology devices are used for the diagnosis and treatment of skin-related disorders, cosmetic surgery, and replacement of deformed, damaged, or lost parts of the body, acne, genital herpes, skin wounds, and others. Dermatology devices comprise RF devices, lasers, microdermabrasion devices, and other related accessories. These devices are installed at dermatology clinics and hospitals to support physicians in the treatment of skin diseases and also aid with the diagnosis of skin cancer. Dermatoscope is a surface microscope used to observe the skin lesion in dermatoscopy. Dermatoscopy requires a powerful lighting system and high-quality magnifying lens, to inspect the skin structure and patterns. Dermatoscope is mainly used to access pigmented skin lesions, skin tumors, hair loss and for locating a splinter and detection of melanoma. It is also used to distinguish certain skin conditions, such as lichen planus, from others such as psoriasis and eczema.
Dermatology Device Companies
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH
- Heal Force Bio-meditech Holdings Limited
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Bovie Medical Corporation
- Alma Lasers Ltd.
- Medtronic Plc
- Syneron Candela
- Smith and Nephew Co.
- AngioDynamics, Inc
Dermatology Devices Market Segmentation:–
By Diagnostic Devices Type:-
- Other Imaging Devices
- Biopsy Devices
By Diagnostic Devices Application:-
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis
By Treatment Devices Type:-
- Light Therapy Devices
- Lasers, Electrosurgical Equipment
- Liposuction Devices
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Cryotherapy Devices
By Treatment Devices Application:-
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Psoriasis and Tattoo Removal
- Wrinkle Removal and Skin Resurfacing
- Body Contouring and Fat Removal
- Cellulite Reduction
- Vascular and Pigmented Lesion Removal
Get Methodology of the Dermatology Devices Market Report @:
North America dominates the dermatology devices market due to the increasing prevalence of skin cancer and other skin diseases, such as eczema and rosacea in this region. Basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma are the most common types of skin cancer being reported in the United States. According to an estimate by the American Cancer Society, about 5.4 million basal and squamous cell skin cancers are diagnosed each year (occurring in about 3.3 million Americans, as some people have more than one). About 8 out of 10 of these are basal cell tumors. Squamous cell cancers occur less often.
Europe is expected to be the second-largest market of dermatology devices due to rising disposable income levels in developed countries and growing advancement in healthcare infrastructure. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the third-largest market for dermatology devices with strong growth rate majorly due to the growing per capita income and growing medical tourism industry.
On Demand Dermatology Devises Market Report is also available for the below Regions and Country:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Dermatology Devices Market Report–
- Global Dermatology Devices report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global Dermatology Devices research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Dermatology Device Companies, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global Dermatology Devices report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global Dermatology Devices report covers an extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.