Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Dermatologicals Market by Disease (Acne, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Alopecia, and Others), Type (Prescription-based Drugs, and Over-the-Counter Drugs), and Route of Administration (Topical Administration, Oral Administration, and Parenteral Administration): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030″ According to the report, the global dermatologicals industry reached $19.97 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $59.30 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2021 to 2030.
What are the key trends in the dermatologicals market report?
The key trends in the dermatologicals market are by rise in demand for topical dermatological drugs, advancements in R&D activities in the pharmaceutical industry, and surge in demand for skincare products.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Asia-Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR of 12.3% from 2021 to 2030, owing to increase in prevalence of skin diseases, rise in awareness about the use of dermatological drugs, surge in healthcare expenditure, and increase in adoption of aesthetic products.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now:
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, several dermatological clinics were closed due to strict regulations regarding social gathering and social distancing.
- Moreover, the majority of the professional healthcare workers were diverted to treat Covid-19 patients.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The psoriasis segment held the largest share
By disease, the psoriasis segment has the largest share in 2018, accounting for almost two-fifths of the global dermatology market, due to the increase in psoriasis and skin diseases. However, the dermatitis segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period, owing to the increase in awareness related to the use of dermatological drugs for the treatment of dermatitis worldwide.
The prescription drug segment dominates the market
In terms of type, the prescription drug sector has the lion’s share in 2020, contributing almost two-thirds of the global dermatology market, because these drugs are important for patients when skin diseases such as psoriasis and psoriasis are treated. However, the OTC segment is estimated to have the highest CAGR of 11.9% from 2019 to 2026, due to a significant increase in early diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- AbbVie Inc. (Allergan PLC).
- Amgen Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Novartis AG
- Leo Pharma A/S
- Pfizer Inc.
- Organon & Co (Merck)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of dermatologicals market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of dermatologicals market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the dermatologicals market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By disease, the psoriasis segment is the biggest contributor to the market in 2020.
- Based on type, the prescription drug segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period.
- Based on the regulatory framework, the region dominates the market in 2020.
- Region, North America posted the highest revenue in 2020, however, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060