In 2021, The Global Companion Animal Vaccine Market is valued at USD 3074.9 Million, In 2028 Will surpass USD 4873.3 Million
Global Companion Animal Vaccine Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028- Increasing adoption of companion animals, a growing number of research & development activities of novel companion animal vaccines, and a rising number of nuclear families are major factors anticipated to drive the growth of Global Companion Animal Vaccines Market.
Companion animal vaccines are vaccines that are given to pets (dogs, cats, and others) to stimulate their immune response. In other words, companion animal vaccines are used to improve the functioning of the immune system in pets and other animals.
Global Companion Animal Vaccine Market Key players:
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• Biogénesis Bagó
• Elanco Animal Health Incorporated
• Zoetis Inc.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Ourofino Animal Health
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1937
Global Companion Animal Vaccine Market Segmentation:
The global companion animal vaccine market is segmented on the basis of vaccine type, animal type, and distribution channel, and region & country level. On the basis of type, the global companion animal vaccine market inactivated vaccines, live attenuated vaccines, recombinant vaccines, subunit recombinant vaccines, conjugate vaccines, DNA vaccines, toxoid vaccines, and others. On the basis of animal type, the market is classified into dogs, cats, and others. On the basis of distribution channels, the global companion animal vaccine market is divided into veterinary hospitals, veterinary clinics, veterinary research institutes, and retail pharmacies.
• Inactivated Vaccine
• Live Attenuated Vaccine
• Recombinant Vaccine
• Subunit Recombinant Vaccine
• Conjugate Vaccine
• DNA Vaccine
• Toxoid Vaccine
By Animal Type:
By Distribution Channel:
• Veterinary Hospital
• Veterinary Clinics
• Veterinary Research Institute
• Retail Pharmacy
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1937
News: Applied DNA and Takis Biotech/Evvivax Launched Clinical Trial for Veterinary Use of Linear COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate
On September 16th, 2020; Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. announced that Applied DNA Sciences, Inc and Evvivax, S.R.L., a twist out of Takis Biotech focused on designed veterinary immunotherapy and vaccines, are relied upon to start a veterinary clinical preliminary of one of the Company’s five LineaDNA vaccine candidates upon approval of the clinical arrangement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The objective of the vaccine preliminary is to assess the vaccine applicant as a strategy for the anticipation of SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) (a zoonotic sickness) contaminations in companion cats of humans.
Increasing Adoption of Companion Animals, Growing Number of Research & Development Activities for Novel Companion Animal Vaccines, and Rising Number of Nuclear Families are Driving the Market Growth:
One of the major factors driving the growth of the global companion animal vaccine market is the increase in the adoption of companion animals. The rising reception of companions, like cats and dogs, and the growing instances of zoonotic infections drive the market development.
In addition, a growing number of research & development activities for novel companion animal vaccines are also supplementing the market growth. Biotechnology made advancements in vaccines to increase immunity and contributed significantly to the development and design of vaccines. For example; in December 2019; Merck Animal Health launched two new vaccines, to be specific the Nobivac EDGE DAPPV + L4, a combo vaccine to incorporate parainfluenza security, and the Nobivac EDGE DAPPV combo immunization to keep in mind parainfluenza assurance for dogs.
Get Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1937
North America Expected to Dominate the Global Companion Animal Vaccines Market
North America is expected to dominate the global companion animal vaccines market due to the rising adoption of companion animals, high awareness about animal vaccines, and the presence of key players in this region. For example; according to the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (INEGI) 2019; around 70% of Mexican families had something like one pet. Such high reception in the region is driving the development of the market.
The Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for the global companion animal vaccines market due to increasing pet adoption, especially in the countries like India, ongoing research in animal vaccines, and rising zoonotic diseases in this region. For instance; according to NCBI (National Center of Biotechnology and Information), there are about 25,000–30,000 Indians died from rabies every year.
On Special Requirement Global Insulin Pump Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries: –
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access to all Reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/vaccines/companion-animal-vaccine-market-size
- Global Anthrax Vaccines Market is valued at USD 569.7 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1082.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 8.39% over the forecast period.
- Global Inactivated Vaccines Market is valued at USD 5417.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 6850.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.41% over the forecast period.
- Global Malaria Vaccine Market is valued at USD 394.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 887.8 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period.
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Pneumococcal Vaccines Market is valued at USD 8.49 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 12.11 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period.
- Vaccine Adjuvants Market is valued at USD 696.0 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1400.1 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162