CAR-T Cell Therapy Market is expected to reach USD 6211.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 25.8% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Report:
CAR-T is a chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) cell therapy is the type of the new type of cancer treatment or immunotherapy. Researchers reprogram immune system to attack cancer cells during this treatment. This therapy is used for cancer treatment. In this therapy, immune cells are removed from a patient, fortified with new proteins that allowed them to recognize cancer, and given back to the patient in large numbers. These cells modified immune cells recognize and attack the cancer cell. They work as “living drugs. Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) can be treated by CAR-T cell therapy and it has proven very effective in both children and adults. When conventional chemotherapies do not work, this type of blood cancer is usually treated successfully with chemotherapy, but CAR-T cell therapy is best option for patients.
Request Sample PDF Brochure + All Related Charts @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1553
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the CAR-T Cell Therapy Market are:
- Novartis AG,
- Johnson & Johnson Services,
- AbbVie Inc,
- Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc.,
- Amgen Inc.,
- Bellicum Phamaceuticals, Inc.,
- bluebird bio, inc.,
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc,
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company,
- Xyphos, BioAtla Inc.,
- Aurora Biopharma,
- Tmunity Therapeutics,
- Cartherics Pvt. ltd,
- CARINA BIOTECH,
- Ziopharm Oncology
CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Axicabtagene Ciloleucel (Yescarta)
- Tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah)
- Lisocabtagene Maraleucel (Breyanzi)
- Idecabtagene Vicleucel (Abecma)
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma
By End User:
- Cancer Treatment Centers
Buy Now @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1553
News-Scientists Tried New Way to Boost CAR-T Cell Therapy
On June 25th, 2021; Cancer Research UK collaborated with Aleta Biotherapeutics (Aleta) and tried a innovative therapy. The new therapy boosted the treatment if CAR-T cells it was called ALETA-001 which took some of a patient’s immune cells and altered them to attack cancer. The clinical trial of ALETA-001 was sponsored and fund given by Cancer Research UK’s Center for Drug Development. In CAR TtherapyALETA-001 acted as a ‘reboot’, attaching to a different protein called CD20 and ‘recoating’ the cancer cell with CD19. The CAR T cells can then recognize and attack the cancer cells again. “ALETA-001 uses an easy yet elegant process to transmit a patient’s circulating CD19 CAR T cells against cancer cells expressing CD20.
On Special Requirement CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Report is also available for below region:
North America is expected to dominate the global CAR-T cell therapy market due to increasing adoption of CAR-T cell therapies, highly developed healthcare infrastructure, presence of key players and investments in research and development in this region. The chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells are most developed and advanced treatment for cancer. Increasing adoption of CAR-T cell therapies drives the market in this region. For instance, on July 24th, 2020, Brexucabtagene autoleucel, under the name Tecartus, marketed by Gilead-Kite Pharma was approved by FDA. It was the first and only CAR T-cell therapy indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma (MCL). Tecartus received Breakthrough Therapy designation and Orphan Drug designation which is helping to grow the market in the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest market for the CAR T cell therapy due to increasing number cancer patients and awareness of CAR-T Cell therapy in this region. For instance, Public Cancer Registry Program (NCRP) gauges that the quantity of cancer cases is probably going to increment from 13.9 lakh in 2020 to 15.7 lakh by 2025, an expansion of almost 20%. Also, rising number of research and development activities in the field of CAR-T cell are also anticipated to drive the market growth. For instance, as per the news published on June 4th, 2021, the first CAR-T cell therapy (a type of gene therapy) was done at the Bone Marrow Transplant unit at ACTREC, Tata Memorial Center in Mumbai, India. The CAR-T cells were intended and mass-produced at Bioscience and Bioengineering (BSBE) department of IIT Bombay.
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the CAR-T Cell Therapy market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the CAR-T Cell Therapy market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the CAR-T Cell Therapy market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the CAR-T Cell Therapy market?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the CAR-T Cell Therapy market?
- Who are the key players in the CAR-T Cell Therapy market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the CAR-T Cell Therapy market?
Browse Full and Sample Report Description Along with TOC & List of Facts & Figures Here
Other Trending Reports:
- Global Diethylene Glycol Market is expected to reach USD 3426.9 Million by 2028.
- Gene Editing Tools Market is valued at USD 412.9 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1362.6 Million by 2028.
- Acetic Anhydride Market is valued at USD 6.65 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.24 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.37% over the forecast period.
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162