Global DNA Data Storage Market is valued at USD 55.94 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1926.7 Million by 2028 with the CAGR of 65.8% over the forecast period.
Global DNA Data Storage Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028- Increasing demand for DNA data storage platforms and rising investments in DNA data storage industry by the key players are the major factors driving the growth of Global DNA Data Storage Market.
Scope of Global DNA Data Storage Market Report-
The process of using DNA molecules as a storage medium is well known as deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) data storage. In this process, there is encoding and decoding binary data onto and from synthesized strands of DNA. The DNA data is encoded into DNA nucleotide bases (A, C, G, T) and stored and then these strands are converted into binary digits when needed.
DNA is very efficient at storing data than any other storage platforms like magnetic hard drive, etc. As DNA can store data far more densely, user could squeeze all the data in the world inside just a few grams of it.
Global DNA Data Storage Market Vendors-
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter
- 454 Life Sciences Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- SOSV LLC
- Gatc Biotech AG
- Eurofins Scientific
Global DNA Data Storage Market Segmentation:
By Product Type
- Research & Prototyping
- Quality Control
- Research & Prototyping
By Sequencing Platform
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
By Synthesis Platform
- Chemical-Column Based
- Chemical-Microchip Based
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Government & Defense
- Healthcare & Pharma
- Media & Entertainment
The Recent Developments of DNA Data Storage Market-
DNA Data Storage Alliance Published First White Paper, Launched Website: On June 10th, 2021; An organization of more than 25 leading companies DNA Data Storage Alliance, which was formed by Twist Bioscience Corporation, Illumina, Inc., and Western Digital together with Microsoft Research, announced that it has released its first white paper titled “Preserving our Digital Legacy: An Introduction to DNA Data Storage.” This whitepaper was presented on website www.dnastoragealliamce.org” and it presents DNA data storage fundamentals in an accessible way for both technically curious readers and for IT business, computer science or electrical engineering readers interested in the benefits, a technical overview, and the cost of ownership of this potential new storage medium.
Regional Analysis of DNA Data Storage Market –
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Global DNA Data Storage Market Dynamics-
Rising demand for DNA based data storage is at forefront of drivers for the growth of DNA data storage market. Currently, the data storage crisis has reached at worst state owing to rise of the internet age and its associated technologies, platforms. Thus, the demand for digital data storage is outpacing the current storage capabilities. For instance, according to International Data Corporation; the global data storage demand will grow to about 175 zettabytes (175 trillion gigabytes) by 2025 which is up from 33 zettabytes now-a-days.
DNA Data Storage Market Research Study Provides Answers to Below Mentioned Questions:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in the coming years?
- What are the trends in this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for the new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2021?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Table of Content
Chapter 1 – Report Methodology
1.1. Research Process
1.2. Primary Research
1.3. Secondary Research
1.4. Market Size Estimates
1.5. Data Triangulation
1.6. Forecast Model
1.7. USP’s of Report
1.8. Report Description
Chapter 2 – Global DNA Data Storage Market Overview
2.1. Market Introduction
2.2. Executive Summary
2.3. Global DNA Data Storage Market Classification
2.4. Market Drivers
2.5. Market Restraints
2.6. Market Opportunity
2.7. DNA Data Storage Market: Trends
2.8. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.9. Market Attractiveness Analysis
Chapter 3 – Global DNA Data Storage Market Overview
Chapter 4 – Global DNA Data Storage Market Analysis: Segmentation By Types
Get Full Access of DNA Data Storage Market Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/dna-data-storage-market
- Healthcare Analytics Market is expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6%
- Animal Vaccine Market expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
- Cardiac Imaging Software Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report By Imaging Type (Ltrasound Imaging, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance , X-Ray Imaging, Combined Modalities) By End-User (Hospitals And Clinics , Cardiovascular Clinics , Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostics Centres), Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report By Application(Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Chronic Shortness Of Breath, Restrictive Lung Disease), Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028.
- Digital PCR Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type, By Technology, By Application, Based On Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2028
- Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
- Global Consumer Genomics Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.