In 2021, Gene Panel Market was valued at USD 2263.4 Million, and in 2028 it will surpass USD 8157.6 Million with a CAGR of 20.1%.
Global Gene Panel Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising number of product launches, and growing demand for advanced medical testing are major factors anticipated to drive the Global Gene Panel Market.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/2054
Scope of Global Gene Panel Market Report–
The genetic test that analyzes multiple genes at once for cancer-related mutations is called gene panel. Low muscle tone, short stature, or epilepsy are some the examples of genetic panel tests. The risk of developing breast or colon cancer-associated genes can be also detected by Panel genetic tests. Early detection and rare genetic mutations that cause diseases can be predicted by gene panel.
The global gene panel market is segmented into techniques, products & services, design, application, end-users, and geography. Based on techniques, the market has been segmented into an amplicon-based approach and a hybridization-based approach. Based on products and services, the global gene panel market is segmented into test kits and testing services.
The Covid-19 pandemic has shown a significant impact on the market growth of gene panels. As covid-19 virus was spreading diseases associated with Covid-19 infection such as arthritis, neurological diseases, and cardiovascular diseases were also increasing, and gene panel tests can be used for the detection of such diseases thus, their demand increased during a pandemic.
Gene Panel Market Key Players:
- Agilent Technologies
- Thermo Fischer Scientific
- GeneDx Inc
- Eurofins Scientific
- Illumina Inc.
- Novogene Co., Ltd.
- GATC Biotech
- Invitae Corporation
- Novogene Co., Ltd
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=2054
Global Gene Panel Market Segmentation:
- Amplicon-based approach
- Hybridization-based approach
By Products & Services:
- Test Kits
- Testing Services
- By Design
- Predesigned Gene Panels
- Customized Gene Panels
- Cancer Risk Assessment
- Diagnosis of Congenital Disorders
By End Users:
- Hospital and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
Get Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/2054
4baseCare Launched Indian Population Specific Cancer Gene Panel
August 17th, 2021; 4base Care a population-specific tumour launched by Precision oncology company. Transcriptome data of over 1500 cancer patients across 28 different cancer types are used for the panel. Disease progression was presented majorly in patients with stage III/ IV disease. The tumour tissues of Indian cancer patients have been used in the TARGT Indigence cancer panel according to the company. Mutational signatures were identified in the in-cancer patients in India with the help of this research.
Biocartis Announced Launch of Its Rapid CE-marked IVD Idyll Gene Fusion Panel for Fast Treatment Decisions in Lung Cancer
On June 20th, 2021; The CE-marking of its fully automated Idyll Gene Fusion Panel (CE-IVD) was announced by Biocartis Group NV an innovative molecular diagnostics company. This panel detects in one single cartridge METex14 skipping, ROS1, ALK, and RET a widespread range of actionable targets relevant in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). This panel can be intended for use in clinical laboratories, it provides the results within 180 minutes, significantly faster than currently available testing methods which often take days or even weeks before results are available.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Launched Ion AmpliSeq HD Technology
On June 18th, 2018; Thermo Fisher Scientific announced the launch of its Ion AmpliSeq HD technology. This technology is based on next-generation sequencing. This technology is provided to custom design gene panels without sacrificing the ultra-high sensitivity required to find low-frequency variants in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) and highly heterogeneous solid tumor samples.
North America Expected to Dominate the Global Gene Panel Market
North America is expected to dominate the global gene panel market over the forecast period, due to the rising number of chronic and infectious diseases, rising partnerships between market players, and growing focus on research regarding rare diseases and genetic diseases in this region. For instance; there have been 87,673,034 confirmed cases in the U.S from January 3rd, 2020 to 13th July 2022 of Covid-19.
The Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market in the global gene panel market growing cardiovascular diseases, rising demand for advanced technology, and increasing health care awareness in this region. For instance; as per National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) stated that the Global Burden of Disease study estimated that of CVD death rate of 272 per 100,000 population in India is greater than the global average of 235 per 100,000 population.
On Special Requirement Global Gene Panel Market Report is also available for below Regions and Countries: –
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access of all Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/dna/gene-panel-market-size
- Blood Screening Market is valued at USD 2.66 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4.74 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 8.60% over the forecast period.
- Global Medical Wearables Market is valued at USD 20.1 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 103.8 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 26.43% over the forecast period.
- Consumer Genomics Market is valued at USD 2259.0 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 7806.3 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 19.38% over the forecast period.
- Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
- The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Prosthetics Market is valued at USD 9.12 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 12.40 Billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 4.96% over the forecast period.
- Global Microalgae Market is valued at USD 3671.8 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4996.8 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period.
- The Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market is valued at USD 18.33 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 33.05 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period.
- Global Vaccines Market is valued at USD 56.98 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 153.49 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: Linkedin
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162