Blood Screening Market is valued at USD 2.66 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4.74 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 8.60% over the forecast period.
Rising number of blood donors and blood donations, increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, increase in health care expenditure, increasing demand for donated blood, technological advancements in blood screening, and increasing awareness about health care are some of the major factors powering the development of the global blood screening market
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @ :
Scope of The Blood Screening Market Report:
Blood screening refers to various tests performed on blood samples for detection of different diseases such as syphilis, hepatitis, AIDS, and other clinical conditions such as pregnancy. It assists to prevent health issues and monitor diseases and a series of other conditions such as cancer and infections. Blood donor screening is the defense method used against the distribution of infection before blood donation.
The technology section of the global blood screening market comprises nucleic acid test, rapid tests, next generation sequencing, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, and western blot assay. The nucleic acid test section is sub-segmented into real-time polymerase chain reaction and transcription-mediated amplification. The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay is divided into generation and platform. By product and services, the blood screening market is divided into reagents and kits, standards and controls, immunosorbents, buffers, sample diluents and wash solutions, conjugates, enzymes and polymerases, nucleotides and solutions, controls, software and services, substrates, probes and primers, labeling and detection reagents, and instruments. By end-user, the market includes hospitals and blood banks.
Blood Screening Market key Players:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories, Grifols
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Siemens AG.
Blood Screening Market Key Segments:
By Technology Analysis
- Rapid Tests
- Nucleic Acid Test
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Western Blot Assay
By Products & Services Analysis
- Reagents and Kits
- Standards and Controls
- Nucleotides and Solutions
- Sample Diluents and Wash Solutions
- Software and Services
- Enzymes and Polymerases
- Probes and Primers
- Labeling and Detection Reagents
By End-User Analysis
- Blood Banks
Get Methodology of the Blood Screening Market Report @:
North America Leads The Global Market For Blood Screening Owing To Increasing Prevalence Of Infectious Diseases
North America leads the global market for blood screening owing to increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and technological enhancements in blood screening methods in the region. This market is predicted to show high development in the coming years in Asia, with India and China being the quickest developing markets in Asia Pacific. The major driving factors for the blood screening market in developing nations are the improving health care infrastructure, large pool of patients, growing demand for donated blood, increasing disposable income, and rising government funding in the region.
By Regional Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits of Global Blood Screening Market Report–
- Global Blood Screening Market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global Blood Screening Market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Regional and Country levels.
- Global Blood Screening market report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global Blood Screening market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and the competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.