Radiotherapy Market is valued at USD 6.75 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.77 Million by 2028 with the CAGR of 6.90% over the forecast period.
Scope of Global Radiotherapy Market Report–
Radiation therapy or radiotherapy is a therapy using ionizing radiation, generally as a part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells and normally derived by a linear accelerator. Radiation therapy may be curative in number of types of cancer if they are localized to one area of the body. It may also be used as a part of adjuvant therapy, to prevent tumor recurrence after surgery to remove a primary malignant tumor. Radiation therapy is combined with chemotherapy, and has been used before, during and after chemotherapy in susceptible cancers. It can also be used as a palliative treatment when eliminating the tumour is not possible, before surgery to help shrink the tumour, after surgery to treat any remaining cancer cells and in combination with chemotherapy treatment.
Global radiotherapy market report is segmented on the basis of type, application, end-users and regional & country level. Based on type, global radiotherapy market is classified as external beam radiation therapy, internal radiation therapy and systemic radiation therapy. Based upon application, global radiotherapy market is classified into skin & lip cancer, breast cancer, head & neck cancer, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, spine cancer, lung cancer and others. Based upon end-users, global radiotherapy market is classified as hospitals, cancer research institutes, and ambulatory & radiotherapy centers.
The regions covered in this Global Radiotherapy Market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, market of radiotherapy is sub divided into U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, South East Asia, GCC, Africa, etc.
Get Sample Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/354
Global Radiotherapy Market Segmentation:
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Internal Radiation Therapy
- Systemic Radiation Therapy
- Skin & Lip Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Spine Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Ambulatory & Radiotherapy Centers
Radiotherapy Market Key Players:
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- Elekta, Accuray Incorporated
- Ion Beam Applications SA
- ViewRay, Inc.
- IsoRay Medical, Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Panacea Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Provision Healthcare
- Mevion Medical Systems, Inc.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Optivus Proton Therapy, Inc.
- P-cure Ltd.
- Theragenics Corporation
- R.Bard, Inc.
North America dominates the radiotherapy market due to the high investment in research & development and growing adoption of radiation therapy in this region. According to the American Cancer Society, nearly 40,000 people in the United States were diagnosed with head and neck cancer, of which, 12,000 died in the year 2014 alone. Head and neck cancer accounts for nearly 5-6% of the cancer cases in this region.
Europe is the second largest market of radiotherapy due to growing incidences of cancer, supportive government initiatives, and the implementation of radiotherapy training programs & conferences/symposiums in this region. In addition, several key market players are focusing on enhancing their radiotherapy products to improve the quality of patient care across Europe.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness a significant growth in global radiotherapy market majorly due to the increasing number of cancer patients in the region. The number is increasing due to the more consumptions of tobacco is seen in this region.
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Get Access to the Full Report Here: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/radiotherapy-market-global-size
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.