Artificial Intelligence in Radiology Market is valued at USD 53.9 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 461.1 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 35.9% over the forecast period.
Scope of Artificial Intelligence in Radiology Market Report–
Artificial intelligence also known as machine intelligence is a branch of computer science that works to create intelligent machines. The use of artificial intelligence has been rapidly progressing in medicine, particularly in radiology. In radiology, it is used to identify the onset of diseases at early stage and enable to plan the treatment for long term needs and offer the highest level of accuracy. AI is used in medical field as clinical decision support and information management (for both physician as well as patients) and can modify the practice of radiology in processes such as detection & prioritization, monitoring & registration, image acquisition and reporting. This technology can be used to analyze medical imaging solutions to identify most effective solution for acute abnormalities across both human as well as animal bodies. It can add a layer of precision and consistency to the search for anomalies if something goes unnoticed. Time sensitive cases like stroke treatments can be diagnosed faster by operating AI systems. The challenges in this field now become identifying opportunities for reducing inefficiencies in radiology workflow through AI integration.
Request Sample PDF Brochure + All Related Charts @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/307
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Artificial Intelligence in Radiology Market are:
- AI Technologies Ltd.
- Enlitic Inc.
- Freenome Inc.
- Gleamer Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
Artificial Intelligence in Radiology Market Segmentation Analysis:
By Radiology Type:
- Chest Imaging
- Head CT scan
- Rest of the body
- Computer-aided Diagnosis
- Clinical Decision Support
- Quantitative Analysis Tools
- Computer-aided Detection
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
Buy Now @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=307
Artificial Intelligence in Radiology Market Dynamics-
The artificial intelligence in radiology market is driven by the factors such as use of machine learning technology in diagnostic imaging along with the increasing use of quantitative imaging and biomarkers imaging in clinical practices. Apart from making radiologists more productive and efficient, AI and machine learning are likely to improve the experience of patients throughout imaging process. Market players are coming up with new image acquisition hardware along with embedded AI technologies. Core structure such as computing and storage devices, networking has also improved in performance with current technical advancements. Additionally, increase in the use of AI beyond image analysis like practice management, quality assurance and improvements in the performance of deep learning algorithms over early generation of AI are the factors that are also supporting the market growth. However, the factors such as slow regulatory approval process, lack of real-world confirmation to validate the economic benefits and the return on investment, and long sales & implementation cycles may hamper the market growth.
On Special Requirement Artificial Intelligence in Radiology Market Report is also available for below region:
The artificial intelligence in radiology market by region is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. North America has captured the largest market share and is expected to continue the same over the forecast period owing to the well-established healthcare and medicine systems that supports the use of new technologies in this region. Startups receiving the most investors’ attention in AI due to which the market in North America is anticipated to observe high growth. The national institutes of health (NIH) held a workshop to explore the future of AI in medical imaging in which they found imaging research laboratories are swiftly generating machine learning systems that achieve expert human performance using open source methods and tools shows R&D developments in North America.
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Artificial Intelligence in Radiology market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Artificial Intelligence in Radiology market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Artificial Intelligence in Radiology market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Artificial Intelligence in Radiology market?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Artificial Intelligence in Radiology market?
- Who are the key players in the Artificial Intelligence in Radiology market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Artificial Intelligence in Radiology market?
Browse Full and Sample Report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/307
Other Trending Reports:
- Global Diethylene Glycol Market is expected to reach USD 3426.9 Million by 2028.
- Gene Editing Tools Market is valued at USD 412.9 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1362.6 Million by 2028.
- Acetic Anhydride Market is valued at USD 6.65 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.24 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.37% over the forecast period.
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162