As per DelveInsight analysis, the lithotripsy devices market is anticipated to surge due to the increasing urolithiasis incidence, rising number of extracorporeal shock waves lithotripsy procedures, technological advancements in product development, increased risk of end-stage renal failure, rising awareness for the procedure, and the growing geriatric population.
DelveInsight’s Lithotripsy Devices Market Insights report provides the current and forecast market, forthcoming device innovation, individual leading companies’ market shares, challenges, lithotripsy devices market drivers, barriers, and trends and key lithotripsy devices companies in the market.
Lithotripsy devices are used to treat kidney stones that are large enough to pass through the urinary tract during a Lithotripsy operation, a non-invasive surgery method. Lithotripsy devices are frequently employed, in which shock waves or sharp ultrasonic energy waves are passed directly to the stones previously detected using fluoroscopy or ultrasound, breaking the stones into tiny fragments that flow through the urinary system. Lithotripsy allows people with some forms of urinary stones to avoid invasive surgical stone removal procedures.
Lithotripsy Devices Market Insights
The global lithotripsy devices market is being studied for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America presently leads the global lithotripsy devices market in terms of revenue share, which is projected to continue throughout the forecast period. This dominance is due to the increasing prevalence of urinary tract disorders and diseases, the increasing adoption of lithotripsy among patients, the increasing prevalence of patients developing kidney stones, and rising product launches, all of which contribute to the growth of the regional lithotripsy devices market. Furthermore, the presence of important competitors in the region, as well as supportive reimbursement schemes, creates enormous potential opportunities for the lithotripsy devices market.
To know more why North America is leading the market growth in the lithotripsy devices market, get a snapshot of the report Global Lithotripsy Devices Market Outlook
Recent Developments in the Lithotripsy Devices Market
- In March 2021, Boston Scientific acquired Lumenis for a USD 1.07 billion deal. With this acquisition, Boston Scientific has strengthened its product portfolio for the lithotripsy devices market. This will further add to the growth of the global lithotripsy devices market.
- In March 2021, Dornier MedTech GmbH became the world’s first integrated urology company to be certified by the European Union’s Medical Device Regulation (MDR). Dornier achieved the certification for its Class IIb products: Dornier Delta® III, one of the most powerful lithotripters that utilize Dornier’s Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) technology; and the Dornier UIMS™, a state-of-the-art information management software providing enhanced imaging and efficiency to support clinicians in treating kidney stones.
- On February 16, 2021, the FDA approved the Shockwave Intravascular Lithotripsy to treat severely calcified coronary artery plaques.
To read more about the latest highlights related to lithotripsy devices, get a snapshot of the key highlights entailed in the Lithotripsy Devices Market Landscape
Key Players in the Lithotripsy Devices Market
Several leading lithotripsy devices companies, including Boston Scientific Corporation, Walz Elektronik, GmbH, Lumenis, DirexGroup, Medispec Ltd., Richard Wolf GmbH, Technomed Medical Systems, ELMED™ USA Medical Systems, SODY Medical Equipment Co. Ltd., NOVAMEDTEK, STORZ MEDICAL AG, Allengers, Dornier MedTech GmbH, MTS Medical UG, Electro Medical Systems (EMS), Apex-MediTech, Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Shockwave Medical Inc., EDAP TMS, and others are currently developing various lithotripsy surgery products that will be available in the lithotripsy devices market in the coming years.
The global lithotripsy devices market is expected to witness significant growth owing to the rising number of patients suffering from urolithiasis, rising number of patients developing stones in different organs of the body, rising number of kidney cases, technological advancements pertaining to lithotripsy devices, growing geriatric population susceptible to urological disorders and the surge in adoption of lithotripsy devices.
However, certain factors such as blood loss during internal bleeding and the negative consequences of postoperative complications may limit the growth of the global lithotripsy devices market.
On the other hand, the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a dramatic decrease in emergency department visits. Furthermore, there was a delay in outpatient clinic appointments, necessitating the use of virtual or telephone clinics. These developments resulted in a major backlog in treatment due to a lack of in-hospital beds, anesthetic or procedural slots, and healthcare professionals, thereby impacting the global lithotripsy devices market.
Get a sneak peek at the Lithotripsy Devices market dynamics @ Lithotripsy Devices Market Dynamics Analysis
Scope of the Lithotripsy Devices Market Report
- Coverage: Global
- Study Period: 2019–2027
- Market Segmentation By Type: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy Devices, Intracorporeal Lithotripsy Devices, Others
- Market Segmentation By Application: Kidney Stones, Pancreatic Stones, Ureteral Stones, Others
- Market Segmentation By End-User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others
- Market Segmentation By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Key Lithotripsy Devices Companies: Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX), Walz Elektronik GmbH, Lumenis, DirexGroup, Medispec Ltd., Richard Wolf GmbH, Technomed Medical Systems, ELMED™ USA Medical Systems, SODY Medical Equipment Co. Ltd., NOVAMEDTEK, STORZ MEDICAL AG, Allengers, Dornier MedTech GmbH, MTS Medical UG, Electro Medical Systems (EMS), Apex-MediTech, Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., Olympus Corporation (OTCMKTS: OCPNY), Shockwave Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: SWAV), EDAP TMS (NASDAQ: EDAP), among others
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
DelveInsight Analysis: The lithotripsy devices market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026 to reach USD 1.87 billion by 2027.
Which MedTech key players in the lithotripsy devices market are set to emerge as the trendsetter explore @ Lithotripsy Devices Companies
Table of Contents
|1||Lithotripsy Devices Market Report Introduction|
|2||Lithotripsy Devices Market Executive summary|
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Lithotripsy Devices Market Key Factors Analysis|
|5||Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Lithotripsy Devices Market|
|7||Lithotripsy Devices Market Layout|
|8||Lithotripsy Devices Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Lithotripsy Devices Market Company and Product Profiles|
Interested in knowing how the lithotripsy devices market will be growing by 2027? Click to get a snapshot of the Lithotripsy Device Manufacturer
Urology Catheters Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key urology catheters companies including Hollister, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Boston Scientific Corp., Becton Dickinson And Company (C.R. Bard, Inc.), Cook Medical, Teleflex, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., among others.
Urolithiasis Market Insight, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast, 2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, along with emerging drugs and key urolithiasis companies, including Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Astellas Pharma, OptMed, among others.
Urology Lasers Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key urology lasers companies, including Olympus Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, among others.
Intravascular Ultrasound Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key intravascular ultrasound companies, including Infraredx™, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, GE Healthcare, among others.
Ultrasound Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key ultrasound devices companies, including General Electric Company, FUJIFILM Sonosite Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Koninklijke Philips N.V., among others.
Endoscopic Ultrasound Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key endoscopic ultrasound companies, including B. Braun, SonoScape Medical Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Conmed Corporation, among others.
Urinary Tract Obstruction Treatment Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key urinary tract obstruction treatment devices companies, including Coloplast A/S, Boston Scientific Corporation, C. R. Bard, Terumo Europe NV, among others.
Other Trending Reports
Frontotemporal Dementia Market | Follicular Lymphoma Market | Diabetes Market | Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm Market | Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight | Bacterial Conjunctivitis Market | FENEBRUTINIB Market | Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Devices Market | Cardiac Biomarkers Testing Devices Market | Epstein Barr virus Market | Hay Fever Conjunctivitis Market | Advanced Wound Care Market | Adeno-Associated Virus Vectors in Gene Therapy Market | Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Market | Primary Immune Deficiency Market
Latest Healthcare Blogs
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder Treatment Landscape
- Major Depressive Disorder Treatment Outlook
- Portfolio Management in Healthcare
- Obesity Treatment Landscape
- Digital Therapeutics in Mental Health
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.