Increasing funding and investment activities in the field of biotechnology are projected to augment growth of the custom recombinant protein production services market. For instance, in November 2019, Bio-Techne committed to invest between US$ 40 million to 50 million to expand protein production capacity of GMP-grade. This investment funded a new facility dedicated to support the GMP-grade material production on a large scale, which included recombinant proteins derived from E. coli.
Recombinant proteins are important component for production of several cell therapy and bioprocessing workflows.
Click Here to Get a Sample Copy (Exclusive Offer: UPTO 30% Discount for A Limited Time) @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2737
Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market– Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically affected the research and development activities across the globe. Capacity of lab is reduced due to disruptions are observed in product development for adjustment in remote work environments. Clinical trials are also affected severely with disruptions in keeping the existing patients on therapies and in carrying out new enrolments. According to the clinicaltrial.gov, as of April 2020, there were over 2,850 ongoing trials and around 900,000 patients were enrolled in regions that were in partial or complete lockdown due to COVID-19 restrictions at the trial sites. Several R&D labs are operating at below 50% of normal capacity.
Additionally, increasing research and development activities in the field of life sciences is again expected to aid in growth of the custom recombinant protein production services market over the forecast period. For instance, in October 2020, a leading global manufacturing and contract development organization (CDMO) for biopharmaceuticals called ATUM, and Rentschler Biopharma SE a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) focused on the development and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, signed a full license agreement for the Leap-in transposase platform. The Leap-In Transposase platform is a bioengineered solution for the efficient, fast, robust, and stable expression of recombinant proteins in mammalian cells.
Key Takeaways of the Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market:
- Custom recombinant protein production services market is predicted to have CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period due to rising acquisition activities by companies in life sciences sector, this is expected to boost growth of the market. For instance, on July 14, 2021, Curia, a leading manufacturing and development contract research organization, announced that they had entered into an agreement for acquisition of LakePharma Inc.
- Among expression system, the mammalian segment is expected to have highest market share in the market, due to the increasing research and development in the field of life sciences. Various expression systems are used for developing the specific recombinant proteins. Mammalian expression system can be used to yield proteins temporarily or through stable cell lines where the expression construct is incorporated into the host genome.
- On the basis of end user, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies segment accounts for the largest market share in the custom recombinant protein production services market. Growing number of funding and investment undertaken by biotech and pharma companies is projected to augment the growth of the segment. For instance, according to Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)’s 2016 report, member companies invested an estimated US$ 58.8 billion in research and development in 2015, which constituted the majority spending of all biopharmaceutical R&D in the U.S.
- Regionally, North America segment account higher market share in custom recombinant protein production services market. Most of the recombinant protein players are based in the U.S. which is a key factor driving growth of the market in North America region. For instance, Crown Bioscience, Inc., BPS Bioscience, Inc., and Novoprotein Scientific based in the U.S. provide custom recombinant protein production services for applications in various segments.
- Major players operating in the custom recombinant protein production services market are GenScript Biotech Corporation, SignalChem Biotech Inc., Crown Bioscience, Inc., BPS Bioscience Inc., Novoprotein, Applied Biological Materials (abm) Inc., Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services, Abgent (WuXi AppTec Company), OriGene Technologies, Inc., Kempbio, Inc., Trenzyme GmbH, Sino Biological Inc., Aragen Bioscience, a GVKBIO Company, and LakePharma, Inc., Proteos Inc., Icosagen AS, Novus Biological LLC, ProteoGenix, Premas Biotech, ATUM, and Aldevron
Buy This Complete Business Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2737
The Study Objectives are:
✔ A comprehensive insight into key players operating in the Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market and their corresponding data.
✔ It includes product portfolio, annual revenue, expenditure on research and development, geographical presence, key developments in recent years, and growth strategies.
✔ Regional analysis, which includes insight into the dominant market and corresponding market share.
✔ It also includes various socio-economic factors affecting the evolution of the market in the region.
✔ The report offers a comprehensive insight into different individuals from value chains such as raw materials suppliers, distributors, and stockholders.
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.5 Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2028
11.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services (Volume and Value) by Type
2.3 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services (Volume and Value) by Regions
Chapter 3 Production Market Analysis
3.1 Global Production Market Analysis
3.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Sales, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2017-2022)
Chapter 5 North America Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 6 East Asia Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Europe Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 8 South Asia Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Southeast Asia Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Middle East Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 11 Africa Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 12 Oceania Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 13 South America Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Analysis
Chapter 14 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Business
Chapter 15 Global Custom Recombinant Protein Production Services Market Forecast (2022-2028)
Chapter 16 Conclusions
Request PDF Research Report Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2737
Customization of the Report
Our research analysts will help you to get customized details for your report, which can be modified in terms of a specific region, application or any statistical details. In addition, we are always willing to comply with the study, which triangulated with your own data to make the market research more comprehensive in your perspective.
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed in playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027