The global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) services market size is expected to reach USD 31.77 Billion in 2030 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 9.84% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. IVF services market revenue growth is driven to a significant extent by increasing number rising infertility occurrences attributable to adoption of sedentary lifestyle.
Behavioral changes in individuals, increasing number of women in the workforce, preference for late pregnancy, shift from rural to urban communities, lower marriage rates, and rise in trend of same sex marriages are factors driving revenue growth of the market According to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), approximately 6.7 million women in the U.S. are impacted by failure to get pregnant. Besides, 25% of people in the U.S. have more than one infertility cause. Researchers have also developed methods that are used beforehand to improve the effective rate of in-vitro fertilization.
It sheds light on the major companies that contribute significantly to the global sector. The report studies the presence of these companies in major geographical regions and their individual placement in the worldwide business. It helps in projecting the growth of In Vitro Fertilization Services through the years and in predicting its expansion in the forecasted time span. The increase in the demand for the product is boosting the overall production to ensure a smooth functioning demand-supply chain.
Request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1086
The research segments the market based on product type, applications and end-use. It profiles the key players of the business and their individual contribution to the global economy. The report focuses on significant investments, business ventures, mergers, acquisitions, collaborations along with the technological developments in the field. It also evaluates the upcoming and niche areas in the business. The researcher aims to offer expert insights related to the industry and the new opportunities available in the market.
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report are Vitrolife AB, CooperSurgical, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., The Baker Company, Inc., Kitazato Corporation, Cook Medical, Inc., Esco Micro Pte. Ltd., OvaScience, Boston IVF, and EMD Serono Inc.
The report on the In Vitro Fertilization Services market employs both primary and secondary research to examine its import and export, demand and supply, consumption power, spending capacity and distribution channel worldwide. The report evaluates the market standing of key manufacturers and sheds light on the strategies they have adopted to stay competitive. The study also applies qualitative and quantitative methods to assess the annual and financial performance of the top vendors and insights from market leaders
Check the detailed table of contents of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vitro-fertilization-services-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global IVF Services Market on the basis of procedure, product, end-use, and region:
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-Donor
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Cryopreservation media
- Ovum processing media
- Embryo culture media
- Sperm processing media
- Sperm separation system
- Imaging system
- Ovum aspiration pump
- Micro manipulation system
- Gas analyzer
- Anti-vibration tables
- Laser system
- Witness system
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Research Laboratories
- Fertility clinics
- Surgical Centers
Regional Bifurcation of the In Vitro Fertilization Services Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report aims to provide a complete analysis of the global In Vitro Fertilization Services market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into market growth, size, and investment approaches. Additionally, the report provides an extensive analysis of the In Vitro Fertilization Services market, including key data, such as factors influencing the growth of the market, buyers and vendors, production and consumption, and revenue.
Buy this premium research report – https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1086
Key Highlights From the Report
- In August 2021, Merck Specialties Pvt ltd. in India launched Pergoveris Pen for advanced infertility treatment in the country. The launch will emphasize Merck’s motive to fulfil unmet medical needs by offering ready-to-use, and improved treatment option for women with a severe Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) deficiency.
- Reagent segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2021 due to increasing number of in vitro fertilization procedures. Increased demand for cryopreservation, embryo, and sperm preparation is driving revenue growth of the segment.
- Frozen non-donor segment revenue is expected to register significantly rapid growth rate during the forecast period due to established reliability and a higher success rate of frozen non-donor for pregnancy. Procedure cost is also lower as compared to cycles which use of fresh embryos and eggs. A frozen transfer is simpler for both, reproductive endocrinologist and patient. This procedure is also less mentally and physically stressful on the women’s body.
- Fertility clinics play a vital role in healthcare systems, and can aid individuals and couples in recognizing fertility problems, seeking diagnosis, and getting a proper solution. Specialized fertility clinics provide a wide range of treatment options, from Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) to IVF, and freezing of egg.
Browse More Research Topic
FinFET Technology Market https://maps.google.com.ni/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/finfet-technology-market
Smart Contact Lens Market https://maps.google.ge/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-contact-lens-market
Women’s Health Market https://images.google.com.np/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/womens-health-market
Cancer Immunotherapy Market https://maps.google.com.np/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cancer-immunotherapy-market
Liquid Biopsy Market https://maps.google.tn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/liquid-biopsy-market
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us, and we will make sure you get a report tailored to your research needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.