The market size of the Global Autoinjectors Market in the year 2021 is valued at 47.13 billion and is predicted to reach 226.37 billion by the year 2030 at 19.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
An autoinjector is a syringe with a needle that is loaded by a spring and a prefilled dose of medicine. The device activates and dispenses a predetermined dose of medication when put into the body via a sliding motion. Autoinjectors are often used for self-administration of epinephrine (to prevent anaphylaxis), migraine sufferers (for rapid pain relief), and emergency medical treatments. Autoinjectors provide a variety of advantages, including the reduction of needle-related anxiety, the removal of the risk of needle-stick accidents, the maintenance of consistent dose quality, and the enhancement of efficacy.
Curious about this latest version of report? Obtain Report Details @https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/-global-autoinjectors-market/1234
Anaphylaxis is an intense allergic reaction to food, medicines, latex, and Hymenoptera stings that can be fatal. Anaphylaxis is treated with epinephrine as the first line of defence. Pharmaceutical companies are developing technologically enhanced epinephrine autoinjectors (EAIs) for anaphylaxis. Innovative designs, portable devices, autoinjectors with two autoinjectable doses in one machine, autoinjectors made with a 0.1-mg dose of epinephrine for infants, autoinjectors made with a 0.5- or 0.75-mg dose of epinephrine for more significant adults, and audible click detection are all factors examined while improving autoinjectors. Autoinjector adoption is likely to grow in the future years due to such technological improvements.
List of Prominent Players in the Global Autoinjectors Market:
- Amgen Inc.
- Antares Pharma
- Becton, Dickinson, And Company (BD)
- ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
- Johnson & Johnson
- MYLAN N.V.
- Novartis AG
- SHL MEDICAL AG
- TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries LTD.
- YPSOMED AG
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- Owen Mumford Ltd.
- SHL Group
- Oval Medical Technologies Ltd.
- E3D Elcam Drug Delivery Devices
- kaleo, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG
For More Information @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/-global-autoinjectors-market/1234
The market is mainly driven by the rising prevalence of targeted therapies, the growing incidence of anaphylaxis, and the increasing preference for self-administration of drugs. Moreover, the growing number of regulatory approvals, the availability of generic versions of autoinjectors, favourable reimbursements and government support, and technological advancements is further expected to show significant growth opportunities during the forecast period. Biologics’ patent expiration is also predicted to generate growth prospects for industry competitors. However, the preference for alternative drug delivery channels such as oral diabetic treatments and nasal epinephrine sprays is expected to limit autoinjector device usage.
OEMs confront the most challenging task in producing single-design autoinjectors for a variety of medicines and biologics with various viscosities. To develop a spring rate that offers enough power to push higher-viscosity pharmaceuticals and biologics through the syringe to the needle, springs with diverse physical characteristics such as composition, length, and thickness are required. Most pharmaceutical companies now lack the expertise needed to develop autoinjectors that can deliver various medicines and biologics of varying viscosities. Players, on the other hand, are attempting to overcome this obstacle. For example, the Ypsomate 2-step autoinjector from Ypsomed can be customised for varied fill volumes and viscosities.
The huge diabetic population and rising healthcare expenditures in the Asia Pacific are driving market growth, attracting a number of crucial autoinjector device manufacturers to the area. These companies are growing their presence on the Asia-Pacific market in a variety of methods, including the creation of sales offices and the formation of partnerships with local pharmaceutical firms. However, North America is likely to have a considerable proportion of the worldwide disposable autoinjectors market during the forecast period. The regional growth is boosted by factors such as early acceptance of technologically improved products and product approvals, as well as the increased prevalence of chronic diseases. The entire market is expected to develop because of an increase in incidences of anaphylaxis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other ailments such as anaemia and migraine, as well as future technical advancements by firms.
- In May 2022, Eli Lilly recently announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) had approved Mounjaro (tirzepatide) injection. This is a new GIP (glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide) and GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide-1) receptor agonist that is taken once a week and is meant to help adults with type 2 diabetes better control their blood sugar levels when combined with diet and exercise.
- In July 2021, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Otsuka) submitted an application to Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare for an autoinjector dosage form for AJOVY Subcutaneous Injection 225 mg (a generic name is fremanezumab).
- In Feb 2021, Novartis announced new multicenter survey results showing that people living with multiple sclerosis (MS) and nurses prefer the Sensoready® autoinjector pen for self-administration of Kesimpta® (ofatumumab) over other autoinjectors used for other disease-modifying therapies in MS1.
- In Oct 2019, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) announced the BD InteviaTM 1mL two-step disposable autoinjector release. This robust platform device combines an autoinjector and a pre-fillable syringe into one integrated system. Because BD Intevia 1 mL is made uniquely, the pharmaceutical industry can use it for a wide range of drugs without changing any of the system’s parts.
Autoinjectors Market Segmentation:
Autoinjectors Market Segmentation: By Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Disposable Autoinjectors
- Reusable Autoinjectors
Autoinjectors Market Segmentation: By Applications Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
Autoinjectors Market Segmentation: By End-user Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Home care settings
- Hospitals & Clinics
Request for ToC/Proposal: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1234