The global dermocosmetics market size was USD 53.69 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.07% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Surging demand for personalized skin, scalp, and hair care products and significant investments by various major cosmetological and pharmaceutical companies for development of innovative and improvement of existing skincare solutions are some of the factors driving market revenue growth.
Sun, pollution, stress, eating disorders, and free radicals increase skin collagen and elastin breakdown, which is driving demand for dermocosmetics products, particularly among working populations leading a hectic lifestyle. In addition, rising concerns about health of skin and hair have led to a significant demand for well-tolerated, safer products with proven efficacy.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology Association, acne is the most prevalent skin problem in the U.S., affecting around 50 million people each year. Moreover, one in every ten people is predicted to have atopic dermatitis during their lifetime, while psoriasis affects around 7.5 million people in the U.S. and rosacea affects 16 million. Furthermore, high demand for effective dermocosmetics solutions is owing to an increase in skin-related illnesses as well as photoaging induced by excessive UV exposure.
It sheds light on the major companies that contribute significantly to the global sector. The report studies the presence of these companies in major geographical regions and their individual placement in the worldwide business. It helps in projecting the growth of Dermocosmetics through the years and in predicting its expansion in the forecasted time span. The increase in the demand for the product is boosting the overall production to ensure a smooth functioning demand-supply chain.
Request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1082
The research segments the market based on product type, applications and end-use. It profiles the key players of the business and their individual contribution to the global economy. The report focuses on significant investments, business ventures, mergers, acquisitions, collaborations along with the technological developments in the field. It also evaluates the upcoming and niche areas in the business. The researcher aims to offer expert insights related to the industry and the new opportunities available in the market.
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report are Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Unilever, Galderma, L’Oréal, Glo Skin Beauty, Jan Marini Skin Research, Shiseido Company, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., and Pierre Fabre group.
The report on the Dermocosmetics market employs both primary and secondary research to examine its import and export, demand and supply, consumption power, spending capacity and distribution channel worldwide. The report evaluates the market standing of key manufacturers and sheds light on the strategies they have adopted to stay competitive. The study also applies qualitative and quantitative methods to assess the annual and financial performance of the top vendors and insights from market leaders
Check the detailed table of contents of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dermocosmetics-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global dermocosmetics market based on product type, treatment, end-users, and region:
· Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
· Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Skin whitening
- Acne treatment
- Hair repair
· End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Medical spas & salons
Regional Bifurcation of the Dermocosmetics Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report aims to provide a complete analysis of the global Dermocosmetics market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into market growth, size, and investment approaches. Additionally, the report provides an extensive analysis of the Dermocosmetics market, including key data, such as factors influencing the growth of the market, buyers and vendors, production and consumption, and revenue.
Buy this premium research report – https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1082
Key Highlights From the Report
- The skincare segment accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021. Tobacco consumption, stress, and excessive alcohol intake all contribute to an unhealthy lifestyle, which is the primary reason for various skin illnesses such as deep wrinkles, psoriasis, dyspigmentation, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne. Rising awareness regarding long-term damage caused by external agents, such as pollution and sun, is increasing demand for dermocosmetics. Major corporations are collaborating on numerous R&D activities to improve existing dermocosmetics goods.
- The skin segment accounted for significant revenue share in 2021. Increasing demand for dermocosmetics owing to ability to treat skin problems, such as sensitive skin, acne, and eczema, among others in a targeted manner, is one of the key factors driving revenue growth of this segment. Increasing implementation of well-known molecules, such as retinoid, hyaluronic acid, or niacinamide for development of existing formulations, is driving demand for dermocosmetics.
- The clinics segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Provision of a wide range of skin and scalp treatments as well as growing cosmetic surgery, which is leading to an increase in aftercare treatment and products, are a few factors driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Increasing demand for various treatments, such as skin whitening, hair-regrowth, anti-aging, and dark spot removal, among others, as well as high requirements for identifying and targeting specific concerns are some of the factors significantly contributing to growth of this segment. Rising demand for various clinical treatment, such as chemical peeling, hair esoptherapy, platelet rich plasma method, laser epilation method, and dermatherapy, among others, is expected to significantly drive growth of this segment.
Browse More Research Topic
FinFET Technology Market https://maps.google.com.ni/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/finfet-technology-market
Smart Contact Lens Market https://maps.google.ge/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-contact-lens-market
Women’s Health Market https://images.google.com.np/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/womens-health-market
Cancer Immunotherapy Market https://maps.google.com.np/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cancer-immunotherapy-market
Liquid Biopsy Market https://maps.google.tn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/liquid-biopsy-market
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us, and we will make sure you get a report tailored to your research needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.