The Global Brain Monitoring Devices Market was valued at USD 6.31 billion in 2021 and growing at a CAGR of 7.27% during the forecast period (2022 to 2027), it is expected to reach USD 9.61 billion by 2027, estimates DelveInsight.
Some of the key factors expected to drive the Brain Monitoring Devices Market growth include the rising prevalence of neurological diseases, technological advancement in product development, rising awareness about neurodegenerative diseases, and increasing applications of brain monitoring in clinical trials. Additionally, the growing demand for minimally invasive devices and the expanded therapeutic applications of brain monitoring devices are further expected to boost the brain monitoring devices market growth.
The key companies actively operating in the Brain Monitoring Devices Market include NONIN, Raumedic AG, Masimo, Natus Medical Incorporated, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Neurosoft, Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc, BrainScope Company Inc, Medtronic, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, NeuroWave Systems Inc, Compumedics Limited, Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG, Rimed, NOVASIGNAL CORPORATION, and others.
DelveInsight’s “Brain Monitoring Devices Market” research report provides the current and forecasted Brain Monitoring Devices Market trends for the next five years, upcoming innovations in the segment, and individual market shares, challenges, drivers & barriers, and key competitors in the market.
Brain Monitoring Devices Overview
Brain monitoring devices also referred to as neuro-diagnostics devices, are used to monitor and diagnose abnormal conditions in the brain. A brain monitoring device helps in the monitoring of different parameters. EEG, MEG, and Functional MRI are a few common brain monitoring devices available in the brain monitoring products market among others.
DelveInsight’s “Brain Monitoring Devices Market” research report provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on segmentation such as product type (electroencephalography devices, magnetoencephalography devices, electromyography devices, transcranial ultrasound doppler, intracranial pressure monitoring devices, and others), device type (invasive and non invasive), devices by application (epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, strokes, and others), and devices by end-user (hospitals, diagnostic centers, and others).
As per DelveInsight’s assessment, in the product segment of the Brain Monitoring Devices Market, the electroencephalography (EEG) devices segment is expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period. EEG has its applications in epilepsy cases, as epileptic activity exhibits clear abnormalities on a standard EEG study. EEG studies are considered significant in the diagnosis of encephalopathy, coma, and brain death.
Brain Monitoring Devices Market Analysis
As per World Health Organization (WHO), globally, nearly 50 million people are suffering from epilepsy, making it one of the most common neurological diseases in 2019. Similarly, in 2020, about 50 million people were found to be impacted with dementia, and there are nearly 10 million new cases every year. Alzheimer’s disease is the common form of dementia and contributes to 60–70% of cases.
According to Alzheimer Europe (2019), the number of people living with dementia in the European Union (EU27) is predicted to be 7,853,700+. It has been estimated that the numbers will almost double by 2050. The growing cases of neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and epilepsy, among others globally, are generating greater demand for Brain Monitoring Devices.
Overall, the growing number of cases, and constant technological advancements coupled with the extended application of EEG devices, will drive the brain monitoring devices market in the coming years. However, the non-availability of the required healthcare infrastructure in developing economies, rising treatment costs, and safety concerns regarding implantable devices may hamper the brain monitoring devices market growth during the forecast period.
Interested to know more about the ongoing developments in the Global Brain Monitoring Devices Market? Visit to get an in-depth insight into Brain Monitoring Devices Types and Emerging Products
Brain Monitoring Devices Market Assessment
As per DelveInsight’s assessment, North America is expected to hold the major chunk of the Brain Monitoring Devices Market. Some of the key factors such as the rising prevalence of neurological diseases, access to better healthcare infrastructure, and the presence of major MedTech market players in the region are expected to create a major influence on the Brain Monitoring Devices Market in the North American market during the forecast period.
Accordion to Parkinson’s Foundation, in the United States, nearly one million people were living with Parkinson’s disease (PD) in 2021, and the number of cases is expected to rise significantly by 2030. Additionally, as per the CDC, there was about 61,000 traumatic brain injury (TBI)-related deaths in the United States in 2019. These statistics point toward the rising number of cases associated with neurological indications. Owing to a large number of cases in the region and anticipated new product launches, the market for Brain Monitoring Devices looks promising in the North American region.
Interested in knowing how the Global Brain Monitoring Devices Market will be growing by 2027? Click to get a snapshot of Brain Monitoring Devices Market Trends and Developments.
Brain Monitoring Devices Market – Recent Breakthroughs & key Innovations
Over the years, the Brain Monitoring Devices Market has evolved immensely due to the active participation of global pharma companies and the technological advancements in the domain.
Here are a few of the major developments in the Brain Monitoring Devices Market –
- In April 2021, Integra LifeSciences Corporation received a 510(k) clearance by the US FDA for CereLink ICP Monitor. This device is intended to be used as an interface between standard physiological pressure monitoring systems and compatible strain-gauge type pressure transducers.
- In March 2021, Brain Scientific Inc received a 510(k) clearance for its next-generation NeuroCap™ device. This device is an advanced Electroencephalogram (EEG) electrode array which is employed in routine clinical and research settings to obtain rapid EEGs where STAT EEG recordings are desired.
As per DelveInsight, the ongoing clinical & commercial development activities and the ongoing research in the domain will contribute immensely to the Brain Monitoring Devices Market in the coming years.
Key Companies In the Brain Monitoring Devices Market
Some of the key companies operating in the Brain Monitoring Devices Market include NONIN, Raumedic AG, Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI), Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: NTUS), Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW), Neurosoft (BIT: NRST), Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc, BrainScope Company Inc, Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION (OTCMKTS: NHNKY), NeuroWave Systems Inc, Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP), Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG, Rimed, NOVASIGNAL CORPORATION, and others.
As per DelveInsight, due to the very high growth rate and positive return, several new players are expected to enter the Brain Monitoring Devices Market in the coming years. The entry of new players and the launch of the emerging players will immensely drive the Brain Monitoring Devices Market growth.
Learn how new players’ entries will transform the Brain Monitoring Devices Market in the coming years @ Brain Monitoring Devices’ Competitive Landscape.
Scope of the Brain Monitoring Devices Market Report:
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2019-2027
- Brain Monitoring Devices by Product Type – Electroencephalography Devices, Magnetoencephalography Devices, Electromyography Devices, Transcranial Ultrasound Doppler, Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices, and others
- Brain Monitoring Devices by Device Type – Invasive and Non-Invasive
- Brain Monitoring Devices by Application – Epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Strokes, and Others
- Brain Monitoring Devices by End User – Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, and others.
- Brain Monitoring Devices by Geography – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
Table of Contents
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Brain Monitoring Devices Market Key factors analysis|
|5||Brain Monitoring Devices Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Brain Monitoring Devices Market|
|7||Brain Monitoring Devices Market Layout|
|8||Brain Monitoring Devices Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Brain Monitoring Devices Product Profiles and Key Companies|
Reach out to us to get a more detailed overview of the Brain Monitoring Devices Regulatory & Patent Analysis.
Key Takeaways From the Brain Monitoring Devices Market Report Study
- In-depth analysis of the Brain Monitoring Devices Market size, share, and key trends.
- Comprehensive analysis of current Brain Monitoring Devices Market size (2020) and market forecast for 5 years (2022-2027)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Brain Monitoring Devices Market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the Brain Monitoring Devices Market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures happened over the last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the Global Brain Monitoring Devices Market.
- Various opportunities are available for the other competitors in the Brain Monitoring Devices Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020? How these segments will perform in 2027.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current Brain Monitoring Devices Market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for Brain Monitoring Devices Market growth in the coming future?
Related Healthcare Reports by DelveInsight
Other Trending Healthcare Reports by DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights into how the MedTech Market is expected to evolve in the coming years and to formulate innovative business solutions at MedTech Consulting Solutions