Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market 2022
The global Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market is stipulated to witness a CAGR of 6.1% and reach US$ 1 Bn by the year 2032. Digital innovation is the buzzword. As such, digital health unicorns are coming up. Digital upswinging is thus expected to take the entire healthcare vertical by storm in the next 10 years. This would be the state of the healthcare vertical in the near future.
With recorded sales worth US$ 952.7 Bn in 2021, the global xerostomia (dry mouth) treatment market is expected to experience high growth over the coming years owing to increasing consumption of prescribed medicines globally. The xerostomia treatment market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of nearly 6.1% from 2022 to 2032.
Xerostomia is commonly known as dry mouth that occurs as a result of decreased or missing saliva because of several clinical situations such as adverse effects of radioactivity on the neck and head, typically due to radiation therapy, undesirable effects of several drugs, or due to decreased functionality of the salivary glands. Heavy treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy can make advanced cancer patients more susceptible to xerostomia.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17236
Globally, chronic diseases and conditions are on the rise. An aging population, as well as changes in societal behaviour, are all contributing to continuous increase in these widespread and expensive long-term health problems. Because population growth is predicted to be highest in developing countries, emerging markets will drive high market growth.
Growth in favourable compensation policies for xerostomia products together with increasing awareness and responsiveness about diseases related to the condition are some of the primary factors boosting market growth.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (OraPharma)
- ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
- CCMed Ltd.
- Elevate Oral Care, LLC
- Orahealth Corporation
- Forward Science
- Parnell Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Midatech Pharma Plc.
- Perrigo Company Plc.
- Entod International
- Laboratories Kin, SA
- ICPA HEALTH PRODUCTS Ltd
- Biocosmetic Laboratories
- The 3M Company
- Mission Pharmacal Company
- Chattem, Inc. (Sanofi)
- Cipla Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- EUSA Pharma
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/17236
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Demand for oral sprays for xerostomia treatment is growing tremendously due to rising number of oral diseases. Demand for oral sprays is increasing as their prices are quite low and favourable reimbursement schemes, which further boost their sales and are expected to hold 32% market share in 2022.
- Adults are at higher risk than paediatrics to xerostomia due to decreased salivary gland function. The adult segment is expected to account for a market share of around 90.4% in 2022.
- Mail-order pharmacies are steadily growing due to the benefits offered by these pharmacies such as increased adherence to medication, home delivery, and special customer services. Thus, mail order pharmacies will hold the highest market share of 26.3% in 2022
- The North America xerostomia treatment market will account for 32.7% of the total market share in 2022.
“Increased prevalence of xerostomia, rising use of prescription medicines, rise in radiotherapy & chemotherapy, and easy availability of over-the-counter medications will drive xerostomia treatment market growth over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Key players in the xerostomia treatment market are adopting different strategies to reach targeted customers. They are advertising their brands through different channels such as promotion through healthcare providers such as dentists, oncologists, and other physicians, or in association with regional medical councils and international institutes.
Additionally, manufacturers are also focusing on collaborating with key R&D companies, reputable manufacturers, patent licensees & holders, government agencies, and prestigious universities for developing and commercializing new products based on patented and pioneered technologies.
- For instance, in December 2018, GSK established a joint venture with Pfizer Inc. to establish a consumer healthcare company, which includes oral care products.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the xerostomia (dry mouth) treatment market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/17236
Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market – Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market of Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market
- Changing Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market
- Historical, current, and projected Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market
- Competitive landscape of the Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market performance
- Must-have information for Xerostomia (Dry Mouth) Treatment Market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Access Related Reports–
Neurostimulation Devices Market was valued at US$ 5,088.9 Million. PMR forecast that the global neurostimulation devices market will register a CAGR of above 12% to reach US$ 10,445.7 Million by 2020.
Global ischemic optic neuropathy treatment market valued at US$ 187.7 Mn in 2020, and is predicted to expand at a CAGR of close to 4% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
As per PMR’s research study, the global neuroscience market has grown from a little more than US$ 250 mn in 2012 to little more than US$ 500 mn by 2012 end.
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org