The global market for spatial OMICS is projected to grow with a CAGR of 10.3% and reach $506.6 million by 2028 from $254.3 million in 2021. Spatial OMICS is an umbrella term used for a variety of methods (spatial transcriptomic, special proteomics, FISH, etc.) aimed at assigning different cell types to their location/histological sections. It can be seen as a next step in healthcare industry, where biology meets computational technologies like machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), so as to produce better disease outcomes.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.astuteanalytica.com/request-sample/spatial-omics-market
The global spatial OMICS market is majorly driven by its growing use in cancer diagnosis and drug discovery & development. Understanding spatial tumor microenvironment is important for early cancer diagnosis and developing targeted therapies. Spatial OMICS helps in developing an understanding of cancer milieu and provides precise spatial coordinates of cellular and molecular profiles (that too at the systemic levels). Thus, it’s not wrong to call spatial OMICS the ‘golden-era’ for spatial cancer research. With the growing cancer population, the demand for early diagnosis is estimated to grow proportionally providing the driving force for the market. As per WHO in 2020, cancer caused ~10 million deaths, i.e., one in every six deaths. This number can be reduced by timely screening of cancer. Additionally, potential of spatial OMICS lies in biomarker identification.
However, the market for spatial OMICS is new and there is a lack of skilled professionals which restraints the market growth.
By Sample Type
- Fresh Frozen
- Spatial Proteomics
- Spatial Transcriptomics
- Spatial Genomics
- Sample Preparation Instrumental Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Academic & Translational Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (The UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (UEA, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- By sample type, the FFPE segment is estimated to hold 55% of the market while the fresh frozen segment is estimated to be growing with a fast pace
- By technology, spatial genomics is projected to be the fastest growing with a CAGR of 12.3%
- By product, consumables segment is estimated to reach $200 million by 2026
- By workflow, sample preparation segment is the fastest growing and is indicated to reach $154 million by 2028
- By end user, academic & translational research institutes segment holds a major share of the market
- By region, APAC is estimated to be the fastest growing region. The region will grow with a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. The Middle East market is projected to cross $10 million by 2027
Glimpse of Primary Insights
- “I use and believe that Vutara VXL (by Bruker) works great for my OMICS research needs. The system is a multimodal imaging workstation that comes with integrated fluidics. The system has software supporting FISH functioning. This can serve my needs of transcriptomics. – Researcher from a major educational institute”
- “Rebus Esper system is an integrated system. It has functionalities for sub-cellular resolutions and require minimal training. Everything is automated. The system works great in my practice. – academician from a major institute”
10x Genomics, S2 Genomics, Inc., NanoString Technologies, Seven Bridges Genomics, PerkinElmer, Inc., Bio-Techne, Danaher Corporation, IonPath Inc., Millennium Science Pty Ltd, Akoya Biosciences, Inc., Fluidigm Corporation, Diagenode Diagnostics, Biognosys AGm, Rebus Biosystems, Ultivue Inc, BioSpyder Technologies, and Bruker are some of the key players operating in the global spatial OMICS market.
Top six players of the market hold more than 64% of the market share. These market players have adopted the strategy of improved product launches, collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions so as to expand their market presence.
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, click here: https://www.astuteanalytica.com/industry-report/spatial-omics-market
About Astute Analytica
Astute Analytica is a global analytics and advisory company which has built a solid reputation in a short period, thanks to the tangible outcomes we have delivered to our clients. We pride ourselves in generating unparalleled, in depth and uncannily accurate estimates and projections for our very demanding clients spread across different verticals. We have a long list of satisfied and repeat clients from a wide spectrum including technology, healthcare, chemicals, semiconductors, FMCG, and many more. These happy customers come to us from all across the Globe. They are able to make well calibrated decisions and leverage highly lucrative opportunities while surmounting the fierce challenges all because we analyze for them the complex business environment, segment wise existing and emerging possibilities, technology formations, growth estimates, and even the strategic choices available. In short, a complete package. All this is possible because we have a highly qualified, competent, and experienced team of professionals comprising of business analysts, economists, consultants, and technology experts. In our list of priorities, you-our patron-come at the top. You can be sure of best cost-effective, value-added package from us, should you decide to engage with us.
BSI Business Park, H-15,Sector-63, Noida- 201301- India
Phone: +1-888 429 6757 (US Toll Free); +91-0120- 4483891 (Rest of the World)
Follow US: LinkedIn | Twitter