Facial aesthetics such as Botox, injections, face fillers, and anti-wrinkles are aesthetic treatments used to enhance the face by softening the expression lines and defining the contour lines.
Market Size Growth Rate:
According to the research report published by the DataM Intelligence, the North America Facial Aesthetics market size was valued at USD XX billion in 2021, it is projected to reach at USD XX billion by 2029, with growth at a CAGR of XX% over the forecast period 2022-2029.
Growing interest toward aesthetic appearance among consumers is boosting the demand for facial aesthetics market. Aesthetic fillers that contain hyaluronic acid, collagen, and polymers and particles are used to give the skin or feature a cosmetic boost. Currently, people in North America are spending more money on cosmetics. They are eager to adopt novel cosmetic treatments, thus boosting market development.
Rising shift of customers towards minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures is expected to drive the growth of the facial aesthetics market. Rising ageing population coupled with these facial aesthetic procedures comprising smaller incisions, low pain, and lower incidences of post-surgical complications leading to speedy patient recovery are some other factors boosting the market growth of facial aesthetics market across the world.
There are several side-effects caused by facial aesthetics which limit the adoption of these product among consumers. For instance, botulinum toxin can cause some unwanted effects, including dry eye, an upset stomach, numbness, mild pain, swelling or bruising around the injection site, among others.
Growing advancements in the field of cosmetology and dermatology have benefited the urban population that are mainly focusing on skin aesthetics and beauty. Thus, drastic rise in preference for injectable dermal fillers will offer attractive opportunity for market expansion.
Download Sample Brochure @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/north-america-facial-aesthetics-market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Aesthetic practitioners have been greatly impacted by the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to a survey, more than 90% reported that their practice had been affected by the virus. The physical impact on business cannot be underestimated, with over 80% of practitioners reporting the closure of clinics, a reduction in revenue (68%), and a reduction in enquiries (63%).
Recent Developments in the Industry:
- in July 2021, Allergan received the US FDA approval of a label expansion of BOTOX to include eight new muscles for the treatment of upper limb spasticity in adults.
- In August 2020, Revance launched the RHA (resilient hyaluronic acid) collection of fillers. The resilient hyaluronic acid fillers are designed to adapt to facial dynamics and represent the first step in the line of products for aesthetic practices.
- In April 2019, Merz has launched the Belotero Revive, a dermal filler product containing a unique combination of hyaluronic acid (HA) and glycerol, designed to improve hydration, elasticity, and firmness of the skin and to address the appearance of fine lines. The newest addition to the Belotero dermal filler range, Belotero Revive was designed to meet the unique needs of today’s aesthetic patients.
As per the research analysis, the facial aesthetics market is segmented by product into dermal fillers (Hyaluronic Acid, PMMA, Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Poly-L-lactic Acid, Collagen), botulinum toxin (Botox), chemical peel, microdermabrasion. Further, on the basis of application, the market is divided into facial line correction treatment, scar treatment, lip treatments, restoration of volume/ fullness, wrinkle correction, and others. The end user segment is segmented into hospitals, specialty & dermatology clinics, and others.
- Based on product type, the Hyaluronic acid accounted for the largest market share in North America dermal fillers in 2020, owing to its status as the gold standard in dermal fillers and new product launches for the hyaluronic acid. The manufacturers are continuously manufacturing new products leading to the growth of the market in this region.
- By end user, the hospital segment is expected to be fastest-growing segment during the forecast period, owing to the increasing number of medical spas and the high availability of financial and infrastructural resources with hospitals, including technologically advanced devices, trained staff, and skilled professionals to perform aesthetic procedures. Further, the rising no of females, adopting a wider variety of medical aesthetic facilities is a reasonable initial step is also driving the growth of the segment.
The North America facial aesthetics market is segmented into major countries including US, Canada, and Mexico.
US Facial Aesthetics Market:
In the North America region, the United states holds the dominant share of more than 70% in 2020, followed by Canada. The U.S. has a growing demand for botulinum toxins and dermal fillers, owing to improving lifestyles and growing preference for minimally invasive surgeries. In November 2018, Galderma Laboratories, L.P. received an FDA approval for Restylane Lyft’, a hyaluronic acid dermal filler used for cheek augmentation and age-related face contour deficiencies. In addition, increasing number of facial volume replacement and enhancement procedures is also expected to contribute in growth of North America facial aesthetics market.
The key players are adopting several strategies such as product launches, partnership, merger and acquisition, collaborations, finding a new market in their core competency in order to stay competitive in the market. For instance, in June 2020, Allergan Aesthetics, a subsidiary of AbbVie Inc. (U.S.), received the FDA approval of JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC for the augmentation of the chin region in adults over the age of 21 years.
Some of the major players operating in the North America facial aesthetics market are: Allergan PLC, Galderma Laboratories, L.P., Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Teoxane SA, among others. Allergan is one of the major player occupying the majority of market share in 2020, as the company has a number of technologically advanced and specialized products as per varied indications due to its JUVÉDERM family of dermal fillers.
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
1) Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
2) Any query with regards to the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
3) An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately.
The Full Report has the below insights:
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of Market Value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021), and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Visualize the composition of the North America Facial Aesthetics market segmentation by product, application, and country highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- By Product: Dermal Fillers (Hyaluronic Acid, PMMA , Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Poly-L-lactic Acid, Collagen), Botulinum Toxin (Botox), Chemical Peel, Microdermabrasion
- By Application: Facial Line Correction Treatment, Scar Treatment, Lip Treatments, Restoration of Volume/ Fullness, Wrinkle Correction, Others.
- By End User: Hospitals, Specialty & Dermatology Clinics, Others
- By Country: US, Canada, Mexico
- Identify commercial opportunities in the North America Facial Aesthetics market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as, porter’s five forces, regulations in each country, supply chain, market trends, and pricing analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of North America Facial Aesthetics market-level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
- The report will provide access to approximately 50+ market data tables, 40+ figures, and close to 180 pages.
DataM Intelligence 4Market Research is a market intelligence platform which gives access to syndicated, customized reports and consulting to its clients at one place. As a firm with rich experience in research and consulting across multiple domains we are one stop solution that will cater to the needs of clients in key business areas. DataM Intelligence has an online platform whose coverage includes industries such as chemicals and materials, agriculture, health care services, animal feed and food & beverages among others. Our platform has Insights on markets that uncover latest market research data that’s distinct from the competition. With coverage across 10 major industries in the marketplace research, DataM Intelligence benefits thousands of companies by helping them take their innovations early to the market by providing a complete view of the market with statistical forecasts. Our strategy centric framework and value-added services will let individuals and corporates with ease of access and custom personalization to research and markets.