Global Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices Market was valued at USD 1.59 Billion in 2021 and growing at a CAGR of 6.65% during the forecast period (2022 to 2027), it is anticipated to reach USD 2.35 Billion by 2027. Some of the key factors driving the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market growth include the rising cases of brain disorders such as Stroke, Cerebral/Brain Aneurysm, and the growing burden of the old age population suffering from brain disorders, shifting focus toward the development of technologically advanced Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices, among others.
Some of the leading companies in the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market include ClearMind Biomedical Inc., Medtronic, Stryker, InfraScan, Inc., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Penumbra, Inc., Acandis GmbH, Cerenovus (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), MicroVention Inc. (Terumo Corporation), Invamed, B. Braun Melsungen AG, adeor medical AG, SCHINDLER Endoskopie Technologie, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Kaneka Medix Corporation, Hyperfine, General Electric Company, phenox GmbH, Perflow Medical Ltd., among others.
DelveInsight’s “Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices Market” research report provides the current and forecasted Stress Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market trends for the next five years, upcoming innovations in the segment, and individual market shares, challenges, drivers & barriers, and key competitors in the market.
An intracranial hemorrhage is bleeding inside the skull (cranium) and which can be life-threatening. Intracerebral hemorrhage is one of the most common causes of stroke (accounts for nearly 15-30% of strokes). The key Intracranial hemorrhage types include epidural hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage, and intraparenchymal hemorrhage. ICH devices are medical devices used to diagnose and treat the disorder. Intracerebral Hemorrhage treatment has grown immensely over the past years and is expected to evolve in the coming years as well owing to the active participation of companies in the treatment landscape. Prompt medical treatment can help limit damage to the brain, which will improve your chance of recovery. Surgery may be needed in the following situations: Bleeding (hemorrhage) may require immediate decompression of the brain to release pooled blood and relieve pressure.
DelveInsight’s “Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market” research report provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on segmentation such as product type (diagnosis [neuroendoscopes, ct, MRI, others], treatment [embolization devices, intracranial stents, balloon occlusion devices, neurothrombectomy devices, others]), by end-user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, others).
As per DelveInsight, in the product type segment of the Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices market, the Neuroendoscopes are estimated to hold a higher share in the market during the forecast period (2022-2027). These devices provide various advantages over other devices as these employes minimally invasive techniques and help surgeons to reach tumors and other problematic areas inside the brain easily.
As per DelveInsight, the Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices Market is expected to grow immensely in the coming years, owing to the rising burden of the patient population suffering from brain disorders across the globe. The rising prevalence of brain disorders is anticipated to influence the demand for Intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) Devices as these devices are used to treat diverse brain conditions and diseases using minimally invasive neurosurgical techniques.
As per the Brain Aneurysm Foundation (2020), there are almost 500,000 deaths worldwide each year caused by brain aneurysms, and half the victims are younger than 50, and women, particularly those over the age of 55, have a higher risk of brain aneurysm rupture than men (about 1.5 times the risk). Similarly, according to the World Stroke Organization 2022, globally, 1 in 4 adults over the age of 25 will have a stroke in their lifetime. 13.7 million people worldwide will have their first stroke each year, and five and a half million will die as a result. Overall, the rising prevalence of the target population is anticipated to raise the demand for brain surgeries, thereby increasing the demand for Intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) Devices in the coming years.
Additionally, advancement in research and development activities in the domain, minimal invasiveness, lower blood loss, and shorter surgical time in Intracranial hemorrhage surgeries are some other factors expected to contribute to the increasing demand for the Intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) Devices.
However, the risk concerned with Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices use and the high cost of equipment and surgeries are expected to hamper the Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices market growth in the coming years.
Interested to know more about the ongoing developments in the Global Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market? Visit to get an in-depth insight into Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Types and Emerging Products
Among all the regions, North America is expected to dominate the global Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices market and is anticipated to hold the major market share. Some of the key factors such as the rising cases of brain disorders such as stroke, cerebral/brain aneurysm, and rising incidences of intracranial hemorrhage are expected to influence the North America Intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) Devices Market growth in the coming years.
According to the Brain Aneurysm Foundation (2020), nearly 30,000 people in the US suffer a brain aneurysm rupture each year. A brain aneurysm ruptures every 18 minutes. African-Americans and Hispanics are about twice as likely to have a brain aneurysm rupture compared to whites.
Additionally, the rising product approvals and new technologies such as the integration of AI in these devices, encouraging reimbursement policies as well as new product launches, are expected to boost the North American Intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) Devices market growth during the forecast period.
Interested in knowing how the Global Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market will be growing by 2027? Click to get a snapshot of Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market Trends and Developments.
Over the years, the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market has evolved immensely due to the active participation of the global pharma companies and the technological advancements in the domain.
Here are a few of the major developments in the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market –
- In February 2022, the FDA granted expanded indication to Infrascanner, a handheld device used for detecting traumatic supratentorial hematomas in adults, to include pediatric patients aged 2 years and older.
- In May 2019, Stryker announced the Premarket Approval (PMA) of the Neuroform Atlas Stent System by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- In November 2021, FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation’s REiLI® Artificial Intelligence Platform was used for clinical purposes for intracranial hemorrhage.
As per DelveInsight, the ongoing clinical & commercial development activities and the steady research in the domain will contribute immensely to the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market in the coming years.
Some of the key players operating in the Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices Market include ClearMind Biomedical Inc., Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), Stryker (NYSE: SYK), InfraScan, Inc., MicroPort Scientific Corporation (OTCMKTS: MCRPF), Penumbra, Inc. (NYSE: PEN), Acandis GmbH, Cerenovus (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), MicroVention Inc. (Terumo Corporation (OTCMKTS: TRUMY)), Invamed, B. Braun Melsungen AG, adeor medical AG, SCHINDLER Endoskopie Technologie, Siemens Healthcare GmbH (OTCMKTS: SMMNY), CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (OTCMKTS: TOSYY), Kaneka Medix Corporation, Hyperfine (NASDAQ: HYPR), General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), phenox GmbH, Perflow Medical Ltd. and others.
As per DelveInsight, due to the very high growth rate and positive return, several new players are expected to enter the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market in the coming years. The entry of new players and the launch of the emerging players will immensely drive the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market growth.
Learn how new players’ entries will transform the Stress Incontinence Devices Market in the coming years @ Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices’s Competitive Landscape.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) Devices market has a direct impact on the growth. Intracerebral hemorrhage is a very rare but well-documented complication of COVID-19. COVID-19 patients have a prothrombotic state which makes the blood to get thicken or become sticky and blocks the blood vessels supplying the brain; the blood supply of a particular part of the brain is cut off resulting in stroke symptoms. This resulted in the increased demand for Intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) Devices.
To gain a better understanding of potential new entrants in the market, competitive dynamics, and attractiveness of the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market, connect with us to get Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices’s Five Forces Analysis
Scope of the Stress Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market Report:
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2019-2027
- Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) Devices Market By Product Type –
- Diagnosis – Neuroendoscopes, Ct, Mri, Others
- Treatment – Embolization Devices, Intracranial Stents, Balloon Occlusion Devices, Neurothrombectomy Devices, Others
- By End-User – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others
- By Geography – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
Table of Contents
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market Key factors analysis|
|5||Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market|
|7||Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market Layout|
|8||Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Product Profiles and Key Companies|
Reach out to us to get a more detailed overview of the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Regulatory & Patent Analysis.
Key Takeaways From the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market Report Study
- In-depth analysis of the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market size, share, and key trends.
- Comprehensive analysis of current Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market size (2020) and market forecast for 5 years (2022-2027)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures happened over the last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the Global Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market.
- Various opportunities are available for the other competitors in the Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020? How these segments will perform in 2027.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for Intracranial Hemorrhage Devices Market growth in the coming future?
Related Healthcare Reports by DelveInsight
Healthcare Blogs by DelveInsight
- Role of Apps in Managing the Chronic Diseases
- Emerging Therapies in the Food Allergy Treatment Market
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Market Analysis
- 3D Bioprinting Technology in the Healthcare Industry
- Commercial Roadmap for the Biopharmaceuticals Launch
- Emerging Market for Organ on a Chip
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery & Development
- Rise In Bispecific Antibodies Utilization As Antibody Therapeutics
- Knee Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Pipeline Analysis
- Top 12 Most Expensive Drugs in the US Healthcare Market
- Global Top Players in Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market
- Prominent Companies in the Glaucoma Drainage Devices Market
- Metaverse to Transform the Healthcare Dynamics
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights into how the MedTech Market is expected to evolve in the coming years and to formulate innovative business solutions at MedTech Consulting Solutions