The global bioreactors market was valued at USD 1327.75 million in 2022, and it is estimated to reach USD 1850.96. It is anticipated to reach US$ 1850.95 million, increasing at a CAGR of 6.87% during the forecast period.
The sudden increase in the incidence of the COVID-19 virus has led to the rise in the demand for bioreactors. The need for efficient treatment therapies and preventive vaccinations is also increasing as the necessity for these things grows. To meet the demands of a vast patient population, several pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies have increased their production unit to boost bioreactor sales throughout the pandemic. Bioreactors’ demands also increased as they offer a lot of potential in creating vaccinations and other pharmaceuticals that can be used to stop COVID-19 from spreading globally. The rising pressure on scientists to decrease the time it takes for produced vaccinations to reach broad segments of the population coming from government vaccination programs and corporate businesses is why they are in high demand in the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Thus, it had a favorable impact on the global bioreactors market.
During the projection period, some of the significant factors expected to drive the global bioreactors market include rising demand for monoclonal antibodies, the surge in demand for single-use bioreactors, and increased funding from government and private organizations, and growing development initiatives in the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry.
Advancements in the features of bioreactors and their processes will help the bioreactors market to grow. Manufacturers are constantly working to improve equipment for greater control, ease of scaling up to process huge volumes, and system simplification. Moreover, product demand is driven by the design innovations that enable large-scale manufacturing and cost-effectiveness. Improved air and gas transfer efficiency, appropriate cell mixing, and flexible operating conditions are expected to assist the growth of the bioreactors market.
Concerns about extractability impacting product quality and human health would have a minor impact on the market growth during the forecast period. In addition, regulatory concerns about the usage of bioreactors and the growing severe government regulations and policies are limiting the market expansion. The market’s growth is also hampered due to a lack of adequate storage facilities, transportation, and vulnerability to leaching. Additionally, large-scale disposal of plastic derivatives is becoming a rising concern for the environment, limiting the bioreactors market expansion.
Avail sample market brochure of the report to evaluate its usefulness; get a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/bioreactors-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- The single-use bioreactors are anticipated to lead the market growth during the forecast period based on the material type. The growing usage of single-use bioreactors by pharmaceutical companies and various research institutions and its beneficial factors such as feasibility.
- The 20L-200L scale type accounted for the most significant proportion of the global bioreactor systems market based on the scale type. In both developing and developed economies, capital income growth had a substantial impact on market demand.
- The automatic control form segment held the most significant proportion of the bioreactors market based on the control type. However, current, the preference for mass flow controllers (MFCs) is increasing, resulting in the employment of an automated type of control. This is because they’re amping up security and raising the cost of running bioreactors. Moreover, operating bioreactors on MFCs does not require skilled labor operation. Therefore, several numbers of businesses are turning to MFCs.
- Geographically, North America is dominating the bioreactors market and is expected to continue this dominance in the coming years. This is because of the increased cooperation between industry and academic organizations. As a result, the U.S. accounted majority share of the market in the North American segment. In addition, increased investments by the pharmaceutical and high-tech product firms to expand the manufacturing capacity, availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure, and technological advancements in the healthcare sector are boosting the market growth.
- European held the second-largest share in the global market in 2021: evolving healthcare sector presence of key market players. New prospects for the bioreactors market are predicted to emerge due to government regulations, private finance, and research and development programs. The demand for single-use bioreactors to synthesize novel therapeutic medications is also rising in Europe’s pharmaceutical industry. In addition, emerging countries such as Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, and Spain significantly contribute to market growth.
- Similarly, the Asia Pacific is estimated to grow significantly during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, improving the healthcare sector, and supportive government policies contribute to regional market growth. China accounted for the largest share of the market owing to the growing geriatric population, technological advancements, and increasing number of biomanufacturing facilities.
- The following are some of the major market participants in the bioreactors market Sartorius AG (Germany), PM Group (Ireland), Merck KGaA (Germany), Fluor Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Eppendorf AG (Germany), Amec Foster Wheeler plc (U.K.), G.E. Healthcare (A subsidiary of General Electric Company) (U.S.), Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (U.S.), M+W Group (Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.) and Technip S.A. (France).
The report can be customized as per the requirements; talk to our team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/bioreactors-market/customization
RECENT MARKET DEVELOPMENTS:
- In March 2020, the Sartorius launched the BIOSTAT STR generation single-use bioreactor with a BIOBRAIN. The launch enables biopharmaceutical development and production to be more accessible, faster, and safer, also helping the company expand its market share.
- Getinge acquired Applikon Biotechnology B.V. in January 2020, a leader in the supply and development of innovative bioreactor systems (Sweden). Getinge’s Life Science business sector will be strengthened because of this acquisition.
- In March 2020, Danaher announced the complete acquisition of General Electric Life Sciences’ CYTIVA biopharmaceutical division. This method aided the organization in establishing a presence in the market.
SEGMENTS ANALYZED UNDER THIS REPORT:
- Over 1500L
By Production Size:
- Lab-Scale Production
- Pilot-Scale Production
- Full-Scale Production
By Control Type:
- Automated (MFCs)
By End Users:
- R&D Departments
- R&D Institutes
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- System Integrators
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Related Reports:
- North America Bioreactors Market
- Europe Bioreactors Market
- APAC Bioreactors Market
- Latin America Bioreactors Market
- MEA Bioreactors Market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast