DelveInsight’s Diabetic Wounds Market Forecast Report provides the current and forecasted Diabetic Wounds Market trends for the next five years, upcoming innovations in the devices, individual market shares, challenges, drivers & barriers, and key competitors in the Diabetic Wounds Market.
The Global Diabetic Wounds Market was valued at USD 2.22 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.48% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027. According to DelveInsight, the Diabetic Wounds market is witnessing positive growth owing to the rising prevalence of diabetes, increase in diabetic foot ulcers among the population, launch of novel active therapies, and a surge in the number of amputations due to diabetic foot ulcers
Diabetes is caused by the inability of the body to make or utilize insulin. Insulin is a hormone that helps the body to convert sugar (glucose) into energy. High blood sugar levels might occur if your body has trouble metabolizing glucose. This may have an impact on the body’s capacity to repair wounds. Wounds heal more slowly and develop more swiftly in persons with diabetes. Although cuts, grazes, scratches, and blisters can happen everywhere on the body, they are most prevalent on the foot. A minor cut on the foot can turn into a foot ulcer in a matter of days. If left untreated, foot ulcers can become dangerous. Diabetes causes about 15% of persons to develop foot ulcers.
North America is expected to dominate the global diabetic wounds market during the projected period. The growing frequency of diabetic foot ulcers in North America is expected to boost the diabetic wound treatment market in the area. In addition, the increased prevalence of diabetes in the region might be a risk factor for DFU. Furthermore, the presence of prominent companies in the area, such as 3M Company, Coloplast, Cardinal Health, and others, is expected to enhance the Diabetic Wound Market. The development of programmes by major wound care expert companies will also help the region’s diabetic wound market growth. As a result, the market will be fueled by all of the aforementioned factors.
To know why North America is leading the market growth in Diabetic Wounds market, get a snapshot of the Diabetic Wounds Landscape
Recent developmental activities in Diabetic Wounds market
- Joerns Healthcare and Medela announced a national collaboration in April 2021 to expand access to new negative pressure wound treatment solutions. Joerns’ wound care portfolio will be expanded to encompass the whole Medela line of negative pressure wound treatment devices, including the Invia Liberty and Invia Motion 60 NPWT Systems, as a result of this partnership.
- 3M acquired Acelity L.P. Inc. for $6.7 billion in June 2019 to strengthen its advanced wound care strategy and accelerate the global adoption of NPWT products.
- Healogics® initiated an initiative in January 2021 to make 2021 the Year of Healing for patients and anyone battling with a non-healing wound.
Interested in knowing about the advancements in the Diabetic Wounds market? Click to get the snapshot of the key highlights entailed in the Diabetic Wounds Report
The leading Diabetic Wounds companies such as, B Braun Melsungen AG, MEDCu, 3M (NYSE: MMM), Integra LifeSciences.(NASDAQ: IART), Organogenesis Inc (NASDAQ: ORGO), Bharat Biotech, RLS Global (STO: RLS), Coloplast Corp (CPH: COLO-B), ConvaTec Inc. (LON: CTEC), Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH), BSN medical Inc, HARTMANN USA, Inc, Mil Laboratories, Hollister Incorporated, DermaRite Industries, LLC, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Osiris (Smith & Nephew), Lohmann & Rauscher, Medela AG (MDLA), DeRoyal and others are currently dominating the Diabetic Wounds market.
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2022-2027
- Market Segmentation By Product Type: Wound Care Dressings, Wound Care Devices, Skin Grafts & Substitutes, Growth Factors, Others
- Market Segmentation By Wound Type: Neuropathic Ulcer Wounds, Ischemic Ulcer Wounds, Neuro-Ischemic Ulcer Wounds
- Market Segmentation By End-User: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Others
- Market Segmentation By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Leading Diabetic Wounds Companies: B Braun Melsungen AG, MEDCu, 3M (NYSE: MMM), Integra LifeSciences.(NASDAQ: IART), Organogenesis Inc (NASDAQ: ORGO), Bharat Biotech, RLS Global (STO: RLS), Coloplast Corp (CPH: COLO-B), ConvaTec Inc. (LON: CTEC), Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH), BSN medical Inc, HARTMANN USA, Inc, Mil Laboratories, Hollister Incorporated, DermaRite Industries, LLC, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Osiris (Smith & Nephew), Lohmann & Rauscher, Medela AG (MDLA), DeRoyal and others
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
- DelveInsight Analysis: Global Diabetic Wounds Market was valued at USD 2.22 Billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.48% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027 to reach USD 3.44 Billion by 2027.
Get a sneak peek at the Diabetic Wounds Market dynamics @ Diabetic Wounds Market Drivers Analysis
Table of Contents
- Diabetic Wounds Market Report Introduction
- Diabetic Wounds Market Executive Summary
- Regulatory Analysis
- Diabetic Wounds Market Key Factors Analysis
- Diabetic Wounds Market Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Diabetic Wounds Market
- Diabetic Wounds Market Layout
- Diabetic Wounds Market Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies
- Diabetic Wounds Market Company and Product Profiles
- KOL Views
- Project Approach
- About DelveInsight
- Disclaimer & Contact Us
Learn more about the Diabetic Wounds Market @ Diabetic Wounds Regulatory And Patent Analysis
Diabetic Foot Ulcer (DFU) Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast—2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Diabetic Foot Ulcers companies involved such as Amniox/TissueTech, Helix Smith, Oneness Biotech among others.
Chronic Pain associated with Painful Diabetic Neuropathy – Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Chronic Pain associated with Painful Diabetic Neuropathy companies involved such as Grünenthal, Daiichi Sankyo, Janssen Pharmaceuticals/Grunethal, among others
Diabetic Eye Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Diabetic Eye Disease companies involved such as Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Bayer, RETINA-AI Health, Inc among others.
Diabetic Neuropathy Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Diabetic Neuropathy companies involved such as Eisai Inc, Hoffmann-La Roche, Ergomed GmbH among others.
- Non Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Market
- Idiopathic Membranous Nephropathy Market
- Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Market
- Metachromatic Leukodystrophy Market Research Report
- Sialidosis Market
- Prosthetic Joint Infection Market
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Market
- Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease Market
- Palmar Hyperhidrosis Market
- Global Chronic Pain Associated With Painful Diabetic Neuropathy Market Landscape
- Paradigm Shift In The Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Market Landscape As The Focus Shifts Towards The Cure
- How are Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy medications changing the DPN market scenario?
- Human cells reprogrammed to create insulin in diabetic mice
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
State: New York
Country: United States