Increasing urinary incontinence among women due to childbirth, menopause, and others are factors expected to drive market growth
The urinary catheters market size is expected to reach USD 3.38 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and rising incidences of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) are factors driving revenue growth of global urinary catheter market.
Advancements in the healthcare sector have introduced modern medical devices that have revolutionized medical treatments, which improved the quality of life of people suffering from lifestyle and chronic diseases. A catheter is a tube that is inserted into the body through a narrow opening or surgically placed inside the body which can be used for several functions. Geriatric population always suffers from urinary retention and urinary incontinence problems, which is boosting market revenue growth. In the US more than 30 million urinary catheters are sold annually and the catheterization rate in non-intensive care units is more than 20% and in an ICU is 60%. Urinary catheters are commonly used in patients with incontinence, spinal cord injury, neurogenic bladder, and urine flow obstruction.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2514
Moreover, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures owing to less postoperative pain, shortened hospital stay, faster recovery times, and less scarring are opening new dimensions for the use of urinary catheters. In addition, increasing hospitalization rate and rise in private investments to develop enhanced catheters to reduce chances of infection is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Hospitals segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to an increasing number of patients getting hospitalized. Hospitals also have their own diagnostic center in various areas, which also requires catheters for diagnosing and imaging-related purposes. Catheters are also used after operation to remove fluid and blood from the body. In addition, an increase in government spending on building developed healthcare infrastructure has led to increase in number of hospitals in emerging countries. Moreover, increase in the number of women suffering from Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) has increased demand for the catheters in hospitals and is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Urinary incontinence segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register steady growth rate during the forecast period. This is owing to increasing cases of UTIs and other medical conditions such as stroke, paralysis, mobility impairment, and cancer. Urge incontinence and stress are the most common types of urinary incontinence found in women these days. Functional urinary incontinence occurs when there is a lack of mobility in reaching the bathroom in severe arthritis or bedridden cases, which is driving growth of the market.
- Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to increasing awareness about UTIs, presence of highly skilled professionals, and well-established medical equipment manufacturing companies such as ConvaTec Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, and others in this region.
- In February 2021, Minnesota Medical Technologies Corporation, which is a medical device manufacturing company based in Stewartville, U.S., and Wellspect Healthcare, had come into agreement for the distribution of fecal incontinence insert developed by Minnesota Medical across Europe.
- Companies profiled in global market report include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Coloplast, ConvaTec Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cardinal Health, Teleflex Incorporated, Wellspect Healthcare, Medical Technologies of Georgia, and J and M Urinary Catheters, LLC.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urinary-catheter-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented urinary catheters market based on type, end-use, product, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Coated Catheters
- Uncoated Catheters
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Long-term Care Facilities
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Indwelling Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Urinary Incontinence
- General Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2514
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2514
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2019–2020) and forecast (2021–2030) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2019 and 2030.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Real-World Evidence Solutions Market , By Component (Datasets [Claims & Billing Data, Pharmacy Data, Product & Disease Registries Data, Clinical Settings Data, Patient-Powered Data, and Other Datasets], and Consulting & Analytics), By Therapeutic Area, By Application, By End-User, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Medical Aesthetic Devices Market Size By Type (Energy-based, Non-energy-based), By Application (Implants, Body Contouring, Hair Removal), By End-use (Clinics, Hospitals, and Home Settings), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Foot and Ankle Allograft Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Allograft Tendons, Allograft Acellular Dermal Matrix), By Application (Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Hemmer Toe, Others), By Surgery Type, By End User, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Breast Localization Wire Market By Product Type (Double Barb Breast Localization Wire, Single Barb Breast Localization Wire), By Usage (Tumor Identification, Sentinel Lymph Node Identification, Lumpectomy, Mastectomy), By End User, and By Region Forecast To 2030
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-urinary-catheter-market