The Plant Disease Diagnostics Market is there to witness a placid CAGR of 4.2% between 2021-2031. Telehealth has turned out to be a boon – be it with remote monitoring or treating several patients at a distance simultaneously. The time as well stresses on the part of patients and physicians gets saved this way. Virtual follow-up also opens doors for multitasking by the healthcare personnel. This is the present and also would be the future of the healthcare vertical.
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global plant disease diagnostics market was valued at US$ 88.8 Mn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
According to a survey in Europe, around 16.5 million hectares of land was certified as organic in 2019. This included 430,000 organic producers and 82,000 organic processors. This estimate across Europe has doubled since 2006, and accounted for around 3.3% of the total agricultural area.
Click Here to Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32741
Agricultural biotechnology techniques are used to improve the quality of plants, animals, and microorganisms for specific agricultural uses. Based on the understanding of DNA, scientists have developed solutions to increase agricultural productivity.
Starting from the ability to identify genes that may confer advantages on certain crops, and the ability to work with such characteristics very precisely, biotechnology enhances breeders’ ability to make improvements in crops and livestock. Biotechnology enables improvements that are not possible with traditional crossing of related species alone.
Rising importance of forest plantations increases the demand for plant disease diagnostics. Several studies have been conducted to assess effective methods for early detection and identification of plant diseases in planting materials. New molecular genetic methods have been studied that can be used to screen forest trees for different pathogens to evaluate disease resistance.
Request For Customization@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32741
With changing technology and advancements in agriculture research, cultivators are becoming more aware about advanced technologies to increase yield. Some service providers have developed their own detection and diagnosis methods, and most of them use readily available diagnostic kits to identify plant disease symptoms at an early stage so as to avoid the destruction of entire crops and the spread of plant diseases.
- In January 2021, Agdia Inc. launched the ELISA reagent set for the detection of the tomato brown rugose fruit virus (ToBRFV). Compared to all other ELISA products on the market, it has higher sensitivity and specificity to the target pathogen.
- In January 2021, Agdia Inc. launched a rapid molecular assay to detect Dickeya spp. causing blackleg disease on potatoes.
- In June 2019, Agdia Inc. launched rapid molecular assays to identify the Goss’s wilt pathogen on corn.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In terms of product, the kits segment holds around 42.1% market value share globally. Growth is primarily attributed to technological advancements and developments in molecular diagnostic methods.
- Based on test, the serological test segment is leading with 57.2% market share. Specificity and accuracy in results are positively driving demand for plant disease diagnostics.
- Plants dominate the market by sample and account for approximately 39% share of the market. Several diseases are associated with entire plants, and hence, they are employed as a sample in several diagnostic procedures.
- Based on end user, agricultural laboratories dominate the market with a market share of 27.7%. This trend will continue as this segment projects considerable growth over the decade at a CAGR of 4.5%.
- By region, Europe dominates the global plant disease diagnostics market with a value share of around 40.7%. North America is the second-largest market with a value share of around 22.2%.
“Increasing crop losses due to plant diseases and changing climate are expected to drive market growth over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Click here to get this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32741
New product launches and approvals, agreements, collaborations, and partnerships have emerged as the key growth strategy adopted by industry players. By focusing on these strategies, key stakeholders are expanding their geographic footprints and strengthening their existing product portfolios.
- In August 2021, Agdia Inc. released rapid isothermal assays for the detection of emerging pathogens in industrial hemp.
- In September 2021, the clinical sequencing division of Thermo Fisher Scientific and AstraZeneca announced that they would collaborate to develop next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based companion diagnostics (CDx) to complement AstraZeneca’s growing range of targeted medicines.
- In October 2019, Agdia Inc. released new immunostrips for the detection of the tobacco streak virus.
Access Related Reports-
Advanced Computed Tomography Scanners Market-
Global Advanced Computed Tomography Scanners Market has witnessed positive yet slow growth since 2012 and is expected to register a high-value CAGR of 7.9% with a healthy revenue throughout the forecast.
Surgical Imaging Market-
Global Surgical Imaging Market is projected to bring in nearly US$ 900 million in revenue along with a healthy CAGR by the year 2026 end. Detail inside.
Intra Operative Imaging Market-
Global intra operative imaging market by 2016 end and is expected to gain 30 bps in its market share by 2024 over 2016 & is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 800 Mn.
Diagnostic Imaging Devices Market-
The global diagnostic imaging devices market was valued at USD 26,477.1 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 35,793.4 million in 2020.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org