Increasing government initiatives to create awareness about the precautionary measures and treatment regarding HIV disease is a key factor driving market revenue growth
The global Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 9.02 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 9.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid advancements in the healthcare sector for the development of innovative and self HIV diagnostics kits are driving global HIV diagnostics market revenue growth.
Various approaches for HIV prevention include testing and counseling for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV, elimination of mother-to-child transmission, and use of therapies and antiretroviral drugs for prevention. The emergence of Point-of-Care (POC) testing in HIV diagnosis has led to the healthcare industry leveraging new innovations in POC instruments via R&D. POC devices are easy to operate and maintain and can be transported conveniently. Recent advancements in POC testing has resulted in the development of antiretroviral therapy (ART), Cluster of Differentiation 4(CD4) tests, HIV Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDTs), Viral Load (VL) testing, and HIV early-infant diagnosis tests. Moreover, rising need for HIV testing kits and increase in research and development activities in countries such as India, China, and Indonesia are factors expected to boost growth of the market during the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4134
However, limited access and high cost of HIV diagnostics methods in underdeveloped and low-income countries are factors expected to hamper market growth during the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Software & services segment is expected to register rapid growth rate during the forecast period. Increasing demand for Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) has led private companies to adopt diagnostics measures using software that not only helps to keep a record of the data and diagnostics reports of several people but also can locate individuals who are suffering from the disease, which in turn help government and other organization to provide help and assistant to that individual in a short span of time.
- Antibody tests segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to increasing technological advancements in HIV diagnosis products, growing awareness about HIV and its related diseases, and increasing blood donations in hospitals and blood donation camps. Antibody tests search for antibodies in the blood or oral fluid to fight HIV. Antibody tests take around 23 to 90 days to detect HIV infection after exposure.
- HIV diagnostics market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and HIV diagnostics kit manufacturing companies in this region. Moreover, increasing awareness among the younger generation and increasing investment by the government and private players in research activities for the development of HIV diagnostics kits are factors expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
- In February 2022, Siemens Healthineers and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) announced partnership, which will help to optimize Point-of-Care (POC) diagnostics networks and strengthen fragile health systems in sub-Saharan Africa by improving access to diagnostics and linkage to treatment. Together UNICEF and Siemens Healthineers will fight to prevent maternal, newborn, and child deaths and common infectious diseases such as early infant HIV, COVID-19, and tuberculosis, which will promote the health and development of all children.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include Siemens, F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Abbott, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Hologic, Inc., Bioneer Corporation, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Ltd.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hiv-diagnostics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented HIV diagnostics market based on product, end-use, test type, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Software & Services
End use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Home Care Settings
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Blood Banks
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Antibody Tests
- Viral Load Tests
- CD4 tests
- Test for Early Infant Diagnostics
- Tests for Viral Identification
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/4134
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4134
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2019–2020) and forecast (2021–2030) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2019 and 2030.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Blood Culture Tests Market By Method (Conventional, Automated), By Product (Instruments, Consumable, Software and Service), By Application (Bacterial, Fungal, Micro-bacterial), By Technology (Culture Based Technology, Molecular Technology, Proteomic Technology), By End-use (Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Academic Research Laboratories), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Kidney Function Tests Market By Type (Dipsticks, Disposal, Reagents), By Product (Blood Test, Urine Test), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Academic Research Laboratories, and Diagnostic Laboratories), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Electroceuticals/Bioelectric Medicine Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Cardiac Pacemakers), By Device Type (Implantable Electroceuticals), By Application (Spinal Cord Injury), By End-use (Hospitals, Individual Users, Homecare Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics,Others) and By Region Forecast to 2030
Intravenous Immunoglobin (IVIG) Market By Product Type (Immunoglobulin G(IgG), Immunoglobulin A (IgA), Others), By Application (Hypogammaglobulinemia, Immunodeficiency Diseases, Others), By Form, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-hiv-diagnostics-market