In 2022, the global cell harvesting systems market was estimated to be worth USD 4.32 billion. By 2027, it is predicted to have grown at a CAGR of 13.7%, reaching USD 8.1 billion.
Browse details of the report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-harvesting-systems-market
COVID 19 has had a significant impact on the marketplace. Using sophisticated harvesting, scientists are attempting to develop a cure for COVID 19. Governments have recognised the value of stem cell harvesting in the treatment of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders. As a result, more monies are being allocated to research and development. In the field of stem cell marketing, policies are also being established for private companies. Because the COVID-19 impacts people with diabetes and cardiovascular problems, the effect of harvesting in treating diabetes is particularly beneficial for patients. This market could witness tremendous growth by the conclusion of COVID 19.
The global cell harvesting systems market is being driven by factors such as rising demand for stem cell-based medicines and increased clinical research spending.
A few of the key market drivers are an aging population and an increase in the frequency of cardiovascular illnesses. The expanding demand for stem cell banking, as well as the increasing incidence of transplantation, contribute to the global demand for harvesting. The cell harvesting sector will benefit from the general growth of the biotechnology industry.
A surge in bone marrow transplantation procedures as a result of rising blood cancer and anemia rates is driving the market for cell harvesting systems. As the population ages and chronic disorders such as cardiovascular disease become more common, demand for stem cell-based therapy is likely to rise. Cell harvesting technologies encourage businesses to invest in innovative cell separation techniques and downstream purification processes on a regular basis because they improve scar repair by improving pigmentation. The demand for cell harvesting methods is increasing due to a large concentration of bone marrow stem cell harvesting centers and registries, as well as skilled clinicians to collect stem cells.
The cell harvesting industry is expanding as a result of increased investment in regenerative medicine and cell-based science, as well as the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. To develop regenerative therapies, many businesses are working on cardiac tissue regeneration using cell grafts made up of adult stem cells from patients. Various technical breakthroughs are projected to boost the cell harvesting systems market throughout the forecast period, resulting in new and better technologies with higher performance. Furthermore, increased logistic facility investment, the expansion of the bone marrow transplant registry for cardiac and neurological illnesses, and rising per capita healthcare expenditure are all elements to consider as market potential opportunities.
Chronic diseases are anticipated to increase by 57 percent by 2020, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). As a result of chronic diseases, the increased demand for healthcare systems has become a major source of concern.
According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), chronic diseases were the leading cause of death and disability in the United States in 2017, with 133 million Americans, or 45 percent of the population, suffering from at least one chronic disease. Furthermore, as the population ages and lifestyle-related chronic diseases become more frequent, the need for and expenditure on healthcare is increasing.
Cancer and heart disease are becoming the primary causes of mortality in developing nations due to urbanization, sedentary lifestyles, changing diets, rising obesity levels, and widespread availability of tobacco products. The potential application of stem cells in the treatment of many chronic diseases is a major driver of market expansion. As a result, the market expansion is likely to be aided by the rising prevalence of chronic and infectious disorders.
On the other hand, the global cell harvesting systems market is projected to be stymied by immune rejection and a lack of reimbursement regulations.
Over the projected period, however, ethical concerns concerning embryonic stem cells and unlicensed stem cell therapy supplied by healthcare providers in uncontrolled regions such as Latin America and the Asia Pacific are expected to hinder the market growth. The high cost of stem cell therapies, as well as ethical concerns surrounding them, may hinder the market’s growth throughout the projected period.
The worldwide cell harvesting systems market is further constrained by ethical concerns that have arisen in tandem with the growth of the stem cell market. Unapproved stem-cell therapy, which is common in Latin America and the Asia-Pacific area, is another factor that could limit growth. Countries that lack the necessary technologies will refrain from employing this strategy, limiting the region’s progress.
The cell harvesting systems industry faces numerous challenges, including the high cost of inconvenient therapy, viable cell density, and problems during cell harvesting, an insufficient number of HSCs (hematopoietic stem cells) cells for transplantation, and the identification of stem cells in adult tissues.
Avail sample market brochure of the report to evaluate report usefulness, get a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-harvesting-systems-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on the application, the peripheral blood segment dominates the application sector and is expected to continue to do so in the years ahead. In 2019, the largest market segment was peripheral blood, which is predicted to increase at a promising rate throughout the forecast period. The high usage of peripheral blood in stem cell transplants, as well as the expanding use of peripheral blood in stem cell research, can be ascribed to this. Due of positive historical results, governments are now working to expand research in this subject. Although, the adipose tissue segment is predicted to increase at the fastest rate over the projection period, it now holds the fourth largest market share. The extraction of numerous stem cells during liposuction and their potential use in regenerative therapy has resulted in rapid expansion. Growth will be aided by the rise of regenerative medicine.
- The bone marrow segment was the second-largest sector in 2019 and is predicted to continue to grow at a strong pace. The advantages are enormous, and the government’s support propels rapid expansion.
- The umbilical cord segment is predicted to be the second-fastest growing organ. Its popularity is due to its growing usage in transplantation and prospective use in other therapies.
- Geographically, North America dominates the global cell harvesting market, and it is predicted to follow a similar pattern without substantial volatility over the forecast period. Because of rising research expenditures and government initiatives, the US market is leading the cell harvesting market. Blood-forming stem cells obtained from cord blood are currently the only stem cell-based products approved by the FDA for use in the United States. These, as well as stem cells derived from bone marrow, are frequently employed in transplant procedures to treat cancer patients as well as blood and immune system diseases. Furthermore, in the United States, healthcare spending is increasing. These characteristics are critical to the growth and stability of the American market.
- The Asia Pacific area is predicted to develop healthily over the forecast period, owing to an increase in the prevalence of chronic illnesses and a higher demand for stem cell transplantation and stem cell-based therapy. The most comprehensive harvesting systems in Asia Pacific are in Japan and China. Cancer and heart disease are the primary causes of mortality in emerging countries, owing to urbanisation, sedentary lifestyles, changing diets, rising obesity levels, and widespread availability of tobacco products. The firm is moving forward because stem cells have the potential to treat a wide spectrum of chronic ailments. As a result, market growth is expected as the prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases rises. During the projected period, Japan is expected to be the market leader in Asia Pacific for cell harvesting systems. Japan’s vast number of bone marrow stem cell harvesting institutes will also help the country grow.
- After Japan, China holds the second-largest market share for APAC Cell Harvesting Systems. Other important drivers of the sector are an ageing population and a growth in cardiovascular illnesses. Furthermore, the country’s increased harvesting requirements are due to the growing need for stem cell banking and the rising transplantation rate. The cell harvesting industry will also benefit from the overall growth of the biotechnology industry.
- Because of the presence of small and major market players, the market analysed is moderately consolidated. Arthrex Inc., AVITA Medical, GE Healthcare, Pall Corporation, Perkin Elmer Inc., Sartorius AG, Terumo Corporation, and Tomtec are some of the major players.
The report can be customized as per the requirements; talk to our team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-harvesting-systems-market/customization
SEGMENTS INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT:
- Bone Marrow
- Umbilical Cord
- Adipose Tissue
- Peripheral Blood
By End User:
- Academic Institutes
- Diagnostic Labs
- Research Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Regional Reports:
- North America Cell Harvesting Systems Market
- Europe Cell Harvesting Systems Market
- APAC Cell Harvesting Systems Market
- Latin America Cell Harvesting Systems Market
- MEA Cell Harvesting Systems Market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast