In the year 2022, the global cell counting market is expected to be worth USD 1.18 billion. By 2027, its value is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.87 percent, reaching USD 1.64 billion.
Browse details of the report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-counting-market
During the first half of 2020, the unusual epidemic of covid-19 impacted several markets in production, manufacturing, and distribution. The life sciences markets have suffered a setback. The human response to the covid-19 epidemic is being led by biopharmaceutical innovators. The SARS-COV-2 genome is being studied by major pharmaceutical companies in the hopes of finding a vaccine to treat the disease.
The cell counting market, on the other hand, had little growth reduction in the first quarter of 2020, as the spread of Coronavirus prompted a state-wide lockdown. The rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases that require next-generation therapies has resulted in increased research activities, necessitating the use of specialist cell counting tools. Because of the shipping ban, the supply chain for counting instruments was affected. Due to the strict government limitations, cell counting efforts were somewhat hampered. Significant biopharmaceutical businesses and medical institutes, on the other hand, have been attempting to discover the virus genome and its effects on the human body. Some COVID-19 patients had increased white blood cell and neutrophil counts and reduced lymphocyte synthesis, according to a few assays. The neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio, according to other study, can be utilised as a biomarker to predict the fate of an infection.
The rising prevalence of cancer and AIDS, corporate and government support for cell research, and improved IT solutions and analytical instruments for a picture are all major aspects driving the global cell counting market forward.
Factors driving the cell counting market include the use of cell counting in the detection and treatment of life-threatening diseases like cancer, as well as a variety of other cell counting applications. According to the American Cancer Society, the United States will have almost 1,688,820 new cancer cases and 621,840 fatalities in 2018. In addition, the market has grown as a result of greater “direct” investment and the deployment of new cell counting technology.
As the frequency of infectious diseases such as sepsis, malaria, influenza, measles, cholera, vector-borne diseases, chikungunya, polio, and others rises, so does the demand for cell counting methods for diagnosis, potentially increasing the overall number of cells generated in the device market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), malaria infected 241 million individuals in 88 countries in 2018, with 442,200 people dying from the disease. According to the same source, the African area had the most cases of malaria infection owing to Plasmodium falciparum in 2018, accounting for about 99.6 percent of all cases, followed by the Western Pacific (72.4 percent) and the Eastern Mediterranean (68 percent). Malaria infection was prevalent in the North American region in 2018, with 72.5 percent of cases caused by Plasmodium vivax. As a result, this aspect is predicted to have a positive impact on the worldwide cell counting devices market’s growth.
The rise in cases of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and cancer around the world has resulted in a massive increase in demand for cell counts. Cell counting makes it easier to establish intra-tumour heterogeneity, which is a crucial step in determining the patient’s cancer development. Metastatic cancers, initial tumours, and circulating malignancies can all be determined and identified by cell counting. The ability to identify these tumours is critical for monitoring and therapeutic targeting, as well as deciding on future treatment strategies. Cell counting aids in the evaluation of the immune system and the detection of germs, infections, and viruses in the host’s body by determining the quantities of platelets, plasma, red blood cells, and white blood cells. All of these factors are promoting the use of cell counting in a wide range of treatments, medical procedures, and research projects, resulting in increased demand for cell counting techniques and equipment.
Government and corporate funding have assisted the significant growth of healthcare industries around the world. High investments have enabled research centres, educational institutes, hospitals, and other medical establishments to acquire the most up-to-date equipment in the cell counting industry, thanks to the rise of infrastructure. The increasing amount of research funding will provide substantial prospects for the sector. Furthermore, for reasonable prices, extremely recent and improved image analysis technologies are now readily available around the world. These imaging methods improve cell counting accuracy while also speeding up the process. Furthermore, the advancement of enhanced informatics systems has accelerated data processing and visualisation. All of these reasons have contributed to an increase in biologics demand in the treatment of chronic diseases, indicating that the cell counting market has a lot of potential.
Factors as the high cost of cell analysis and a lack of suitable research infrastructure, are impeding the growth of the cell counting market, particularly in developing and undeveloped countries.
Many people are hesitant to invest money on cell counting methods for medical or research purposes due to the high costs of the apparatus, equipment, and procedures. Furthermore, most countries have underdeveloped healthcare infrastructure and antiquated technology, which severely hinders the growth of cell counting. Furthermore, the cell counting market’s progress is hampered by a scarcity of competent personnel.
Avail sample market brochure of the report to evaluate report usefulness, get a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-counting-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on the product, spectrophotometers held a commanding market share. Spectrophotometry has evolved as the main method for quantifying cell concentration in research, medicine, and bioprocessing. The ability of these sensors to accurately monitor a wide range of light intensities has contributed to their growing acceptance. The instrument’s high price, on the other hand, is predicted to slow market acceptance in the future.
- North America is likely to lead the cell counting market over the forecast period. A larger patient pool and an ageing population are to blame for the majority of the increase. According to the latest recent data from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, 37,832 people in the United States were diagnosed with HIV in 2018. According to statistics, the region’s market expansion was fuelled by a huge patient pool and high disposable income.
- Due to rapidly increasing economies such as India and China, as well as a large patient population, Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing cell counting market. Government initiatives that encourage market expansion include lower excise and customs fees, as well as exemptions from the service tax. In addition, the region’s market is benefiting from a rise in healthcare spending.
- In 2017, Japan accounted for the highest proportion of the Asia-Pacific cell counting market. Medical device development, as well as research & development activities, are credited with driving market expansion. Furthermore, prominent industry players are exporting medical items to developing nations in order to achieve a reasonable market share.
- India, according to medical equipment manufacturers, is the world’s fastest-growing market. India’s cell count business is expanding due to low-cost raw materials, improved labour access, and a rising number of hospitals and healthcare facilities. India is a major medical tourism destination, particularly for orthopaedic surgery, which helps propel the market ahead.
- The cell counting market is competitive but not overly so. Product development, invention, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the key strategies used by players. Beckman Coulter Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Merck, Bio-Rad Laboratories, and GE Healthcare are some of the market leaders.
The report can be customized as per the requirements; talk to our team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-counting-market/customization
SEGMENTS INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT:
- Cell Counters
- Hematology Analysers
- Flow Cytometer
- Assay Kits
By End User:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research & Academic Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Regional Reports:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast