By 2027, the global Cell Analysis Market is expected to be worth USD 28.44 billion, growing at a CAGR of 8.12% from 2022 to 2027.
Browse details of the report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-analysis-market
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the use of cell analysis in the research of SARS-CoV2 viral infection is gaining traction, which is predicted to have a substantial impact on the market’s growth. Cell analysis by mass cytometry by time-of-flight (CyTOF) was performed to analyse the alterations in the peripheral blood mononuclear cell profiles of COVID-19-infected patients, according to a study published in the American Journal of Physiology-Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology, 2021. The use of a high-throughput Cell analysis technique aids in the evaluation of COVID-19 patients’ immune responses. Furthermore, according to a study published in Cell in 2021, Cell RNA sequencing was used on 284 samples of COVID-19-infected patients to create an immune landscape with 1.46 million cells, allowing for the evaluation and correlation of different peripheral immune subtype changes with different clinical features like age, sex, severity, and COVID-19 disease stages. As a result of the continuing research activities, the studied market is predicted to have good growth possibilities during the pandemic era by studying the application of the Cell analysis approach in the SARS-CoV2 virus study.
The cell analysis approach is a godsend to pharmaceutical businesses since it allows them to generate a wide range of treatments at a low cost and on time. This is anticipated to be a significant factor driving the global cell analysis market.
The increased prevalence of chronic diseases and other health disorders around the world are secondary factors driving the market’s rise. The market is being propelled forward by people’s desire for individualised medicine in order to have easy and private treatment options. Increased cell research and the advent of innovative products employing the cell analysis technique are driving demand for the Global Cell Analysis Market. The market’s quick rise is also aided by the expanding geriatric population.
The global cell analysis market is booming, primarily to rising public knowledge of diagnosis and treatment options. The growing size of biopharmaceutical and biotechnological companies is assisting the market’s rise. The market is expanding as a result of rising healthcare spending, particularly in urban regions. The industry’s growth prospects are brightened by the growing number of research and development centres trying to increase medicine quality and match market demand. The expansion of the cell analysis market is fuelled by an increase in the need for imaging techniques.
Flow cytometry’s use in new research applications such as proteomics, marine cell biology, and cytogenetics has accelerated the cell analysis market’s growth. In addition, the rising occurrences of HIV and cancer have increased the demand for flow cytometry techniques in hospitals and laboratories for effective diagnosis. Furthermore, the introduction of reagents and numerous probes for use in diagnostics and drug discovery is projected to help cell analysis firms target customers in research/academic settings and small laboratories.
In addition, with the introduction of cell analysis applications in the cancer domain, the market is predicted to rise at an unusually fast rate in the next years. Cancer cell analysis entails research into tumour cell biology as well as the creation of cell-based cancer medicines and therapeutics. Given these fresh uses, investments in cancer research are on the rise, with cell assay-based medication discovery gaining prominence and interest, resulting in increased demand for cell analysis devices or technologies. According to the World Cancer Research Fund, global cancer research funding is increasing at a 10% annual rate, culminating in a total investment of $177 billion in cancer research. The UNITED STATES federal government, Cancer Research United Kingdom, and the Australian government, among others, are all investing heavily in cancer research. During the forecast period, recent advancements in biomarker technology and stem cell analysis are also gaining attention.
Cell analysis is used to examine stem cells, immunology, neurology, non-invasive prenatal diagnostics, and in-vitro fertilisation in university and research laboratories, hospitals, and biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. In addition, the increased prevalence of chronic diseases, as well as the development of sophisticated cancer medicines, are spurring technological advances in cell analysis. For example, Fluidigm Corporation, based in the United States, recently announced the release of a REAP-seq (RNA expression and protein sequencing) tool that will aid researchers in better understanding cancer progression and immune response mechanisms. Another key growth-inducing element is the increased investment by governments of numerous countries in extensive research and development (R&D) operations in the life science industry.
The global cell analysis market is marginally falling due to a scarcity of competent people in laboratories to examine the reports.
The cost of installing the equipment required to carry out the process is somewhat high, which is slowing the growth of the Global Cell Analysis Market. Lack of uniformity may also cause the market’s demand to deteriorate discreetly. The influx of new participants and the resulting increased competitiveness is a difficult aspect for market developers to overcome. Strict rules and restrictions for approving new products are stifling market demand.
Avail sample market brochure of the report to evaluate report usefulness, get a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-analysis-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- In terms of procedures, the PCR segment had the highest share of all in 2021. Microscopy, cytometry, high content screening, and spectrophotometers are all examples of image-based approaches. Among all segments, the cytometry segment had the greatest market share in 2021.
- A big portion of the North American Cell analysis market is attributed to factors such as greater cooperation among major firms, technological advancements, and the rising biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors. Several government initiatives have been established in recent years to aid in the growth of the Cell analysis market in the area. For example, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) started the Human Biomolecular Atlas Program (HuBAP) in 2018 to generate a dataset with molecular profiles of proteins that can help with cell type identification. This can also be used to predict how healthy and cancerous samples would interact.
- Furthermore, the high prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer in the region is fuelling market growth. According to the Globocan 2020 report, the United States will see 2,281,658 new cancer cases diagnosed in 2020, with almost 612,390 deaths. Breast (253,465), lung (227,875), prostate (209,512), and colon (101,809) were the most common malignancies in the United States in 2020.
- The Cell analysis market is also likely to benefit from the presence of significant players in the region as well as new product launches. For example, Becton, Dickinson, and Company got 510 (K) approval from the US FDA in October 2020 for its BD FACSLyric Flow Cytometer with Newly Integrated BD FACSDuet Sample Preparation System. Because of the aforementioned factors, the single cell analysis market in North America is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is placed second in terms of market share dominance, thanks to the acceptance of recent technological developments and the introduction of innovative procedures in diagnostic centres. The growing number of elderly individuals is one of the elements boosting the market’s demand. Europe has had the most growth in recent years and is expected to do so in the future. Government support, such as the implementation of payment systems to enable better treatment processes for the general population, expands market demand.
- Some of the major players of the global cell analysis market include Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Merck KGaA, GE Healthcare, and Agilent Technologies, Inc.
The report can be customized as per the requirements; talk to our team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-analysis-market/customization
SEGMENTS INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT:
- Molecular Approaches
- Microfluidics and Microarrays
- Cell Isolation and Separation
- Image-Based Approaches
- High Content Screening
- Assay Kits
- Cell Culture Consumables
- Cell Counters
- Cell Microarrays and Microfluidics
- Liquid Handling Systems
- High Content Screening Systems
- Microplate Readers
- PCR Instruments
- Sequencing Instruments
- Other Instruments
- Software and Services
- By Process of Application
- Cellular Processes
- Signal Transduction Pathway
- Circulating Tumor Cells
- Single-Cell Analysis
- Epigenetic Target Analysis
- Subpopulation Characterization
- Drug and Candidate Screening
- By Field of Application
- Genomic Analysis
- Stem Cell Analysis
- Biomarker Research
- Cell Imaging
- Live-Cell Imaging
- By Therapeutic Area of Applications
- Cancer Research
- Genetic Testing
- Infectious Diseases
- Academic & Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotech Companies
- Contract Research Organisations
- Cell Banks
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast