Endoscopes Market 2022
New Study Reports “ Endoscopes Market 2022 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts 2030” has been Added on PMR.
Endoscopes Market is likely to grow voraciously, i.e. at a CAGR of 6% between 2022-2030, reaching US$ 12.5 Bn in Present. Augmented and virtual reality are abreast with advanced technologies on a significant count. VR and AR do have loads of potential for offering in the healthcare vertical. The application areas include surgery and training simulation, and patients care and treatment.
Click Here to Get Free Sample Copy of This Report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31385
Endoscopes are gaining significant demand for arthroscopy, bronchoscopy, colonoscopy, and cystoscopy procedures. The shift toward minimally-invasive surgeries compared to open surgeries is likely to increase demand for endoscopes. Key stakeholders are introducing capsule endoscopes, robot-assisted endoscopes, and disposable endoscopes to overcome few drawbacks of conventional endoscopes. For instance, in July 2015,
Medrobotics Corporation received FDA clearance for its Flex® Robotic System for sale in the United States. Also, international medical device manufactures are concentrating on entering the capsule and robot-assisted endoscopes market. For example, Medtronic now holds a leading market share in the capsule endoscopes market after its acquisition of Given Imaging Ltd.
The global endoscopes market was valued at US$ 11.8 Bn in 2019, and is expected to witness a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period (2020–2030).
Request For Customization@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31385
Key Takeaways of Endoscopes Market Study
- Flexible endoscopes occupied nearly 60% of value share in the endoscopes market in 2019, owing to increasing adoption over rigid endoscopes. Flexible endoscopes provide better safety, greater efficacy, and better accessibility to internal organs as compared to rigid endoscopes.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy accounted for the highest value share in the global endoscopes market, on the back of increasing annual gastrointestinal and colonoscopy procedures.
- Bronchoscopy registered the highest growth rate owing to rising number of respiratory disorders and introduction of new endoscopy products for bronchoscopy.
- Reusable endoscopes accounted for more than three-fourth of the value share in global endoscopes market. Moreover, the disposable segment registered a higher growth rate as compared to the reusable segment, with the growing demand for procedure-specific endoscopes and benefits of sterilization cost reduction.
- Hospitals hold a major share in the global endoscopes market, owing to large-scale adoption of endoscopic surgeries and favorable reimbursement policies for patients who visit hospitals as compared to outpatient centers.
- North America holds a prominent revenue share in the global endoscopes market, as a higher number of endoscopic surgeries as performed each year in the country.
“Growing gastrointestinal and colorectal cancer cases and higher acceptance of minimally-invasive procedures are likely to pace up market growth. Demand for endoscopes will continue to pick pace with the introduction of new technologies for accurate visualization,” says a PMR analyst.
Click Here to Get this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31385
Product Portfolio Expansion and Distribution Partnerships – Key Strategies of Leading Manufacturers
Endoscope manufacturers are focusing on product portfolio expansion through partnerships and new product launches. For instance, in May 2018, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation launched the EB-530P Slim Video Bronchoscope and Radial Probe EBUS System (PB2020-M). Moreover, manufacturers are moving toward distribution agreements and partnerships to expand their presence in the global market. For example, in June 2018, CapsoVision announced a U.S. distribution partnership with Pentax Medical for capsule endoscopy solutions – CapsoCam Plus and CapsoCloud – across the country.
More Valuable Insights on Endoscopes Market
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on endoscopes in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015–2019 and projections for 2020–2030, on the basis of product (rigid endoscopes, flexible endoscopes, capsule endoscopes, and robot-assisted endoscopes), application (gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy, laparoscopy, arthroscopy, obstetrics/gynecology endoscopy, urology endoscopy (cystoscopy), ENT endoscopy, bronchoscopy, mediastinoscopy, and others), usability (reusable and disposable), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and specialty clinics), across seven major regions.
You Can Read Also our Best Research Report-
The global outsourced clinical trials & formulation market is set to record a market value of US$ 14.1 Bn in 2022, and expand at a CAGR of 6.7% to reach a market valuation of US$ 19.6 Bn by the end of 2027.
The global functional brain imaging systems market is currently valued at around US$ 4.2 Bn, and is set to experience a significant 6.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2031.
PersistenceMarketResearch is an esteemed company with a reputation of serving clients across domains of information technology (IT), healthcare, and chemicals. Our analysts undertake painstaking primary and secondary research to provide a seamless report with a 360 degree perspective. Data is compared against rep/uted organizations, trustworthy databases, and international surveys for producing impeccable reports backed with graphical and statistical information.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway,7th Floor New York City, NY 10007 United States
Call +1 800-961-0353