Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and favourable government initiatives to improve healthcare infrastructure are the key factors driving industry growth
The global bioreactors and fermenters market size is expected to reach USD 7.04 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 10.0% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing popularity of single-use bioreactor among biopharmaceutical companies to cultivate biologics is the key factor expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Bioreactors and fermentors are culture systems to produce organisms or cells. They are used in various applications, including the manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, basic research & development, chemicals, food & food additives, and other products. Cultivating cells and microbes in bioreactors can save work, time, and lab-space. It also improves the reproducibility and efficiency of cell growth and product formation.
Increasing focus of biologics manufacturers to scale-up production technologies for biologics is expected to stimulate global bioreactors and fermenters market trends. Moreover, surging demand for personalized medicines coupled with rising number of FDA approved orphan drugs has led to increased bio production, which in turn is expected to offer major opportunities for the industry growth in the coming years.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/285
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on type, the single-use bioreactors segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. The robust growth can be attributed to various benefits associated with single-use bioreactors, including easy set up for continuous processing and ease of use as compared to stainless steel bioreactors. Single-use bioreactors reduce maintenance costs save space as they do not require the same utility and piping infrastructure as traditional stainless-steel bioreactors.
- Based on application, the biopharmaceutical companies segment is expected to contribute significantly to the global bioreactors and fermenters market revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing usage of bioreactors and fermenters for cultivating a broad range of cell types and organisms, including cells (like mammalian insect cells, stem cells, cell lines), plant cells & algae, microorganisms (like bacteria, fungi, yeasts), and others.
- The contract manufacturing organization (CMOs) segment is estimated to observe notable growth during the forecast period on account of growing outsourcing needs for biologics manufacturers as a result of increased demand of biologics.
- In the regional landscape, North America accounted for the largest revenue share in bioreactors and fermenters market in 2020 and is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Market growth is driven by growth in number of bio manufacturing facilities and investments in this region. Moreover, active support of the regional governments to boost biologics production by providing funds to life science R&D will also contribute to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
- Key players operating in the global bioreactors and fermenters market include Sartorius AG BBI, GE Healthcare, Praj Hipurity Systems, Danaher (Pall), ZETA, Thermo Fisher, Pierre Guerin (DCI-Biolafitte), Bioengineering AG, Merck KGaA, Solaris, Applikon Biotechnology, Eppendorf AG, and Infors HT among others. Rising investments by the key industry players for the R&D activities will bolster market growth over the analysis period.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bioreactors-and-fermenters-market
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global bioreactors and fermenters market on the basis of type, application and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Single-use Bioreactors
- Multiple-use Bioreactors
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/285
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/285
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2019–2020) and forecast (2021–2030) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2019 and 2030.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Size, Share, Trends, By Technology (Full Immersive), By Component (Hardware, Software), By Application (Education & Training, Surgery), By End-use, (Hospitals & Clinics) and By Region Forecast to 2030
Biosimilars Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins, Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins, Recombinant Peptides, and Others), By Disease Type (Oncology, Blood Disorders, Chronic Disease, Infectious Disease), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Lidocaine Market By Dosage Form (Spray, Patch & Pad, Gel/Jelly, Cream & Lotion, Ointment, and Solution), By Application (Ventricular Arrhythmias, Anesthesia), By Distribution Channel, By Route of Administration, and By Region Forecast To 2030
Wearable Healthcare/Medical Devices Market ), By Application (Sports & Fitness, Remote Patient Monitoring, Home Healthcare, Emergency Medical Care, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-bioreactors-and-fermenters-market