Rising volume of complex data and reduction in hardware costs is projected to drive growth of the artificial intelligence in healthcare market.
The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market is expected to reach a market size of USD 215.53 Billion by 2030 and register a substantially high CAGR over the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare market revenue growth is driven by increasing efficiency in drug discovery and advancement in precision medicine, which is resulting in rising demand and application of these solutions globally. Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing global elderly population is expected to continue to support the growth of the market.
Application of artificial intelligence in clinical procedures to check patient’s vital signs, ask required questions, and give prescriptions to patients are accelerating its adoption in technologically advanced region. The technology is also used to give reminders and alert healthcare workers during medical procedures. The advancement in deep learning technology is also propelling the growth for artificial intelligence in healthcare market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3740
Rising prevalence of complex diseases and need for novel surgery is also driving increasing deployment of artificial intelligence technologies in healthcare sector. However, hesitance among healthcare professionals to adopt artificial intelligence due to some perceived limitations currently is expected to negatively impact growth of the market to a certain extent.
The COVID-19 impact:
COVID-19 outbreak has affected the artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare market positively. AI is playing a crucial role in dealing with the pandemic. The application of artificial intelligence in healthcare has exploded as several biopharmaceuticals and government companies are deploying the technology to study the virus and develop an effective vaccine. It is also helping in managing the information through personalized learning and information.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The software segment accounted for higher revenue share in artificial intelligence in healthcare market in 2019. Several companies are developing innovative software for different medical applications. Rise in adoption of AI healthcare informatics will also encourage the growth of the segment.
- Development and deployment of machine learning in healthcare sector and for critical research in related fields has been increasing substantially in recent years, thus driving revenue growth of this segment. For instance, Google has developed machine learning algorithms to help identify cancerous tumors, and Stanford University is using deep learning algorithm to identify skin cancer in humans.
- Artificial intelligence is resulting in rising adoption of technologies in healthcare settings as it can improve patient care and outcomes in hospitals. Autonomous robots help professionals during surgeries, and also deliver medicine and food to patients – ensuring limited human contact with infected patients – during the pandemic.
- Asia Pacific region grew at a faster rate during the forecast period due to the improvement in healthcare infrastructure, increase in healthcare startups, and adoption of advanced technologies.
- Key participants include Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation, IBM, Amazon Web Services, Intel Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Siemens Healthineers, General Electric, Google Inc., and Medtronic plc, among others.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global artificial intelligence in healthcare market on the basis of offering, technology, end-use, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- AI Solutions
- AI Platform
- Deployment & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Context-Aware Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Companies
- Healthcare Payers
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3740
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3740
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2019–2020) and forecast (2021–2030) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2019 and 2030.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Biomaterials Market , By Application (Material Type), By Application (Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Ophthalmology, Dental, Plastic Surgery, Wound Healing, Tissue Engineering, Neurological/Central Nervous System Applications & Other Applications), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Genomics Market By Deliverable Type (Products, Services), By Technology (Next Generation Sequencing, PCR), By Applications (Drug Discovery & Development, Diagnostics, Agriculture and Animal research), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Insulin Syringes Market Size, Share, Trends, By Size (3/10cc, 1/2cc, 1cc), By Disease (Type-1 Diabetes, Type-2 Diabetes), By End-Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Homecare, Nursing Homes, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Colchicine Market , By Dosage Formulation (Solid, Semisolid Gel, Liquid), By Application (Actinic Keratosis, Gout, Behcet’s Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis, Familial Mediterranean Fever, Paget’s Disease, Other Applications), By Route of Administration (Oral, Topical), By Age, By Sales Channel, By End-User, and By Region Forecast to 2030
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare-market