Acupuncture Treatment Market 2022
New Study Reports “Acupuncture Treatment Market 2022 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts 2031” has been Added on PMR.
This report provides in depth study of “Acupuncture Treatment Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. Acupuncture Treatment Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Persistence Market Research predicts that the global acupuncture market would exhibit 16% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2031).
Request for Free Sample Report of “Acupuncture Treatment” Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23080
Global demand for acupuncture is expected to grow significantly owing to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, rapidly changing lifestyles, and rising health complications among the geriatric population. Moreover, no severe side effects, reduced dependency on medication, and minimal invasive procedures are responsible for the increasing adoption of acupuncture therapies. Currently, acupuncture services are provided at 73% of National Cancer Institute (NCI), Comprehensive Cancer Centres in the U.S., and more than 1,300 physician acupuncturists are present in North America.
The report has profiled some of the important players prevalent in the global like – Traditional Chinese Medicines Australia, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM), Jingshen Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Clinic (Jingshen TCM Clinic), Professional Register of Traditional Chinese Medicine (PRTCM), ChinaMed Charlottesville, New Zealand Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Society (NZCMAS), Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture, European Traditional Chinese Medicine Association (ETCMA), Flow Acupuncture & Osteopathy and more.
This report covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, customers, historical growth and future perspectives in the Acupuncture Treatment Market.
Key Takeaways of Acupuncture Market Study
- For application of acupuncture, musculoskeletal conditions along with fatigue and CNS conditions are expected to gain traction during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of traditional Chinese acupuncture therapy in North America and Europe is expected to contribute to significant dominance of these regions during the forecast period.
- Needle acupuncture is expected to hold more than 45% share in the global acupuncture market.
- Electroacupuncture is expected to gain significant traction and experience 5X growth in the global acupuncture market by the end of 2029.
- Leading service providing companies in the acupuncture market space are collaborating with small acupuncture service providers, hospitals, and wellness centers to strengthen their market position.
- Rising adoption of acupuncture therapy with alternate treatment modality and increasing clinical evidence of effectiveness in East Asia are expected to offer significant opportunities for market growth.
“Preference for electropuncture technique over conventional needle acupuncture is expected grow significantly, owing to minimum side effects and increased patient comfort by reducing risks such as bleeding, soreness, or bruising at the site of needle insertion.” says a PMR analyst.
Musculoskeletal Conditions Dominating Acupuncture Market
Prevalence of musculoskeletal conditions such as chronic pain, cancer pain, osteoarthritis, and others are growing rapidly. In this category back pain, neck pain, and cancer-associated symptoms are becoming less effective by current medication treatments. Acupuncture treatment is becoming preferred alternative therapy for musculoskeletal pain owing to clinical effectiveness and less side effect treatment option. For instance, the global chronic pain prevalence among adults varied between 11% and 20% and chronic pain prevalence indicates that an estimated 1 in 5 U. S. adults had chronic pain in 2016. In addition, ~45% of acupuncture visits in the U.S. are reported to treat musculoskeletal pain.
Request For Customization@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/23080
Region Coverage (Regional Production, Demand & Forecast by Countries etc.):
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc.)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc.)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Araia, South Africa etc.)
Acupuncture Treatment Market Manufacturers
Acupuncture Treatment Market Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
Acupuncture Treatment Market Subcomponent Manufacturers
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Highlights of the Acupuncture Treatment Market Report:
- The Acupuncture Treatment Market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors bolstering market growth.
- The report deeply assesses the current, historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes the Acupuncture Treatment Market presence across major regions of the world.
- It determines the production & consumption capacities and demand & supply dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the key market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
- It provides company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want and also We Provide you Table of Content.
Click Here to Get this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/23080
Key Questions Answered in the Acupuncture Treatment Market Report
How is the Acupuncture Treatment Market expected to grow over the projected period?
What direction is the Acupuncture Treatment Market expected to take in terms of volume and value during the forecast period?
What is the impact of macroeconomic factors on the Acupuncture Treatment Market in future?
What are the key market drivers in the Acupuncture Treatment Market?
What are significant opportunities and improvement areas for Acupuncture Treatment Market manufacturers?
What are the key developments and trends taking over the Acupuncture Treatment Market?
Which are the emerging countries that are expected to create significant growth opportunities in the Acupuncture Treatment Market?
Best Research Reports for You –
The global medical marijuana market was valued at US$ 16.5 Bn in 2020, and is anticipated to surge to US$ 76.5 Bn by 2031.
The global sterilization services market was valued at US$ 2.9 Bn in 2020, and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2021-2031)
PersistenceMarketResearch is an esteemed company with a reputation of serving clients across domains of information technology (IT), healthcare, and chemicals. Our analysts undertake painstaking primary and secondary research to provide a seamless report with a 360 degree perspective. Data is compared against rep/uted organizations, trustworthy databases, and international surveys for producing impeccable reports backed with graphical and statistical information.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway,7th Floor New York City, NY 10007 United States
Call +1 800-961-0353