The Global Arthroscopy Devices Market was valued at USD 1.57 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.34% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026 to reach USD 2.26 billion by 2026. The arthroscopy devices market is slated towards a positive market growth owing to the factors such as the increasing geriatric population, rising prevalence of degenerative bone disorders, growing number of trauma cases and sports-related injuries, increasing popularity of minimally invasive procedures, and increasing product development activities among other factors.
Some of the Global Arthroscopy Device companies with their Arthroscopy surgery products in various stages of development include Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes (Medical Devices Business Services, Inc.), Medtronic, Globus Medical, Olympus, DJO LLC, Richard Wolf GmbH, Active Implants, CONMED Corporation, EndoMed Systems, RUDOLF Medical GmbH + Co. KG, COMEG Medical Technologies, Gimmi® GmbH, Vimax Sp. z o.o., Smith and Nephew, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, SCHÖLLY FIBEROPTIC GMBH, Medacta International, and others are currently dominating the Arthroscopy Device Market.
DelveInsight’s “Arthroscopy Device Market Insights and Forecast” report provides the current and forecasted Arthroscopy Device Market trends for the next five years, upcoming innovation in the devices, individual Arthroscopy Devices market share, challenges, drivers and barriers, and key competitors in the domain.
Arthroscopy Device Overview
Arthroscopy devices are used in the examination of bone joints for specific conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, tendinitis, and bone tumor among others. Orthopedic Devices are medical devices used as an implant manufactured for the replacement of a missing joint or bone or to support a damaged bone.
The Arthroscopy devices are designed to prevent or manage musculoskeletal problems. Arthroscopy is a diagnostic and treatment procedure for joint issues. A surgeon makes a small incision about the size of a buttonhole and inserts a slender tube coupled to a fiber-optic video camera. A high-definition video monitor displays the view inside your joint.
Are you interested to know how the Arthroscopy Device Market will be growing by 2026? If yes, click to get a snapshot of the Arthroscopy Devices Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Recent Breakthroughs in Arthroscopy Device Market
In recent years, the Arthroscopy Device market observed expansions in terms of clinical, commercial, and clinical development.
- In July 2021, Stryker received clearance from the US FDA for the first balloon implant for arthroscopic treatment of massive irreparable rotator cuff tears (MIRCTs).
- In June 2021, Arthrocare Corporation (acquired by Smith and Nephew) received the 510k approval from the US FDA for their product- Werewolf+ Coblation System, Werewolf+ Controller, Werewolf Fastseal 6.0 Hemostasis Wand.
- In June 2020, Medacta International received the CE mark approval for their Long Humeral Diaphysis and Stemless Humeral Metaphysis implants used in the shoulder joint replacement.
According to DelveInsight, the Arthroscopy Device Clinical Development market would rise rapidly throughout the forecast period due to continuous commercial and clinical development.
Key Players Proactively working in the Arthroscopy Device Market Insights
The global market for Arthroscopy Device key players contribute significantly to their development and are also active in mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market position.
Some of the Arthroscopy Device market companies operating actively in the Arthroscopy Device included Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes (Medical Devices Business Services, Inc.), Medtronic, Globus Medical, Olympus, DJO LLC, Richard Wolf GmbH, Active Implants, CONMED Corporation, EndoMed Systems, RUDOLF Medical GmbH + Co. KG, COMEG Medical Technologies, Gimmi® GmbH, Vimax Sp. z o.o., Smith and Nephew, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, SCHÖLLY FIBEROPTIC GMBH, Medacta International, and others.
Learn more about the Arthroscopy Surgery Device, get in-depth information @ Arthroscopy Medical Devices Companies
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Arthroscopy Device Market
The growing popularity of minimally invasive procedures has also been instrumental in driving the demand for arthroscopy procedures and eventually boosting the growth of the arthroscopy devices market. Compared to ‘open’ surgery, arthroscopy surgeries offer faster healing time, less pain after the operation, and the ability to resume daily activities faster.
This is one of the key factors resulting in the commendable growth of the arthroscopy devices market. However, complications associated with the arthroscopy procedures as well as a temporary setback in the product demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic are some impeding factors to the arthroscopy devices market growth.
As per the article “The Injury Rate in National Football League Players Increased Following Cancellation of Preseason Games Because of COVID-19” published in 2021 by Baker et al., 3,025 injuries were reported over the course of 4 NFL study seasons (2016-2020). Of the 3,025 reported injuries, 582 (19%) occurred in week 14 of the 2020-2021 regular season, while 1,292 (53%) occurred in week 14 of preseason and 1,151 (38%) in regular-season 14 of the 2016-2017 season.
Request a snapshot of the report, just a click here to know @ Arthroscopy Device Market Share
Scope of the Arthroscopy Device Market Report
- Geography Covered– Global
- Study period- 2021-2026
- Market Segmentation– By Product Type, By Application, By End User, By Geography
- Key Global Arthroscopy Device Companies in the Market: Stryker (NYSE: SYK), Zimmer Biomet (NYSE: ZBH), DePuy Synthes (Medical Devices Business Services, Inc.), Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), Globus Medical (NYSE: GMED), Olympus (NYSE: OCPNY), DJO LLC, Richard Wolf GmbH, Active Implants, CONMED Corporation (NYSE: CNMD), EndoMed Systems, RUDOLF Medical GmbH + Co. KG, COMEG Medical Technologies, Gimmi® GmbH, Vanguard Mid-Cap Index Fund Admiral Shares (NYSE: VIMAX), Smith and Nephew (NYSE: SNN), KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, SCHÖLLY FIBEROPTIC GMBH, Medacta International, and others.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Cases Studies, KOL’s Views, a0nd Analyst’s View
Table of Content
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary
- Regulatory and Patent Analysis
- Key Factors Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies
- Company and Product Profiles
- Project Approach
- KOL Views
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
For more details about the market size of Arthroscopy Device, just click here @ Arthroscopy Device Market Size
Key Takeaways from the Arthroscopy Devices Market Report Study
- Market size analysis for current arthroscopy devices market size (2020), and market forecast for 5 years (2021-2026)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the arthroscopy devices market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, merger, acquisition, partnership, joint venture happened for last 3 years
- Various opportunities are available for the other competitor in the arthroscopy devices market space and dominating the global arthritis devices market companies
- Which are the top-performing segments, regions, and countries in the current arthroscopy devices market scenario in 2020?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for arthroscopy devices market growth in the coming future?
Are you interested to get information about the Arthroscopy Device market? If yes, you are just one click away @ Arthroscopy Devices Regulatory and Patent Analysis
DelveInsight’s Arthroscopic Shaver’s Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Arthroscopic Shavers and the historical and forecasted Arthroscopic Shavers market trends, globally, which comprises North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW. The Arthroscopic Shavers companies involved such as Arthrex, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew, DePuy Synthes, B. Braun Melsungen AG, CONMED Corporation, Roth Holding Inc. (Dr. Medical), De Soutter Medical, and others.
Joint Reconstruction Devices Market
The global Arthroscopy Devices Market was valued at USD 1.57 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.34% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026 to reach USD 2.26 billion by 2026. The Joint Reconstruction Devices companies involved in the Medtronic PLC, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, NuVasive®, Inc., Smith & Nephew PLC, CONMED Corporation, DJO, LLC (Colfax Corporation), MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Globus Medical, Arthrex, Inc., Corin Group, Integra LifeSciences, Johnson & Johnson, OMNIlife science™, Inc., Exactech, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medacta International, and others
Related Blogs by Delveinsight
- Musculoskeletal Disorders Market Companies in the Therapeutics Market
- The Global Osteoporosis Market is anticipated to change at a CAGR of 3.9% by 2026
- Diagnosis Delays, Ineffective Treatment Options Plaque the Bone Cancer Market Growth
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights how the MedTech Market is expected to evolve in the coming years and to formulate innovative business solutions, at MedTech Consulting Solutions