Fact.MR’s recently published study on the stroke post processing software market concludes that the industry is expected to flourish at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2022 to 2032, reaching US$ 417.53 Mn by the end of the said forecast period. Advancements in healthcare IT infrastructure to improve patient outcomes is the chief growth driver of this market.
From 2015 to 2021, sales of stroke post processing software grew at a CAGR of 9.2%, reaching US$ 141 Mn. As of 2022, the market is forecast to reach US$ 178 Mn. Initially, growth prospects were dented during Q1 2020, amid reallocation of all healthcare resources to COVID-19 patients. Eventually, linkages between strokes and the coronavirus diseases prompted increased uptake of post processing software.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7133
In coming years, part of early-career stroke neurologists’ role will be to integrate AI and smart technology into stroke research and practice. The application of AI technology in the assessment of stroke risk can achieve favorable results. The need for early detection, accurate diagnosis, and timely treatment has promoted the increasing application of AI in stroke care. AI systems can also help stroke neurologists identify patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusions.
Siemens Healthineers, General Electric Company, Brainomix Limited, iSchemaView and Viz.ai Inc. are some of the prominent stroke post processing software providers profiled by Fact.MR. Aforementioned players are strengthening AI capabilities to offer highly precise imaging systems. Prominent developments are as follows:
- In January 2022, Brainomix Limited launched the e-Stroke 11 AI-powered stroke imaging platform. This software is designed to enhance stroke network communications by allowing physicians to quickly and securely access, review and share images and patient data, send messages and flag patients eligible for thrombectomy
- In February 2022, Viz.ai Inc. and TeleSpecialists LLC entered a strategic partnership to bring together AI-powered stroke care and leading telestroke neurologists to optimize time to treatment and improve patient outcomes across the United States. This partnership will facilitate stroke care coordination even when the patient and provider are hundreds of miles apart.
Get Access to TOC Covering 200+ Topics- https://www.factmr.com/report/stroke-post-processing-software-market/toc
Key Segments Covered in the Stroke Processing Industry Study
· By Installation
- Desktop-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- Mobile Phones & Tablet-based Stroke Post Processing Software
· By Modality
- CT Scan-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- MRI-based Stroke Post Processing Software
· By Software Type
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Ischemic Stroke
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Other Diseases
· By End Use
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Hospitals & Clinics
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Specialty Centers & Others
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Desktop mounted software to accumulate 62% market revenue as of 2022
- Mobile and tablet based software to experience a CAGR of 8.7% from 2022 to 2032
- By modality, MRI-based stroke post processing software to account for 71% revenue
- Over 4/5th of global market revenue to be contributed by ischemic strokes
- Hospitals & clinics to contribute more than 3 out of 4 sales of stroke post processing software
- North America to be a lucrative market for stroke post processing software, accumulating 47% revenue
- Asia Pacific to flourish at over 9% value CAGR from 2022 to 2032
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Treatment Market– The arrhythmia problem occurs due to irregular heartbeats which can cause atrial fibrillation stoke.
Aneurysm Clips Market– Aneurysm clips are utilized in a surgical procedures (a permanent fixture in the brain) to treat an aneurysm.
Telestroke Services Market– North America is expected to be the leader in global telestroke services market owing to high awareness of telemedicine, improved healthcare infrastructure, and adequate reimbursement policy in the region.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates