The global sacroiliac joint fusion market size is projected to be valued at US$ 620 Mn in 2022, which is anticipated to garner USD 3,900 by 2032, according to a recently published report by Fact.MR. The market is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 20.2% during the forecast period. The rise of the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and the rapid technical development in the healthcare sector.
Moreover, the fast expansion of the geriatric population in developed nations such as; the US is likely to propel the market significantly. According to the 2019 data of the U.S Census Bureau, out of 328 million U.S population, about 75 million are aged 60 years and above. Hence, the incidence of joint pains and disorders is rising significantly, providing a widening scope for sacroiliac joint fusion surgeries.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7164
Prominent sacroiliac joint fusion service providers are emphasizing on a host expansion strategies, ranging from product development, new product launches, collaborations and acquisitions. Moreover, several players are also involved in offering clinical testing of their products and patent applications. Some prominent developments are as follows:
- In September 2021, PainTEQ was granted 3 patents in the U.S. for its drill-less method of stabilizing an SI joint, abrading device used in the procedure, and allograft implant respectively. All three offerings are used in the company’s minimally invasive LinQ procedure for SI joint dysfunction, thus solidifying PainTEQ’s position in the market.
- In June 2020, Orthofix Medical Inc. launched FIREBIRD SI Fusion System through a limited market release in the U.S. The system uses a 3D-printed titanium bone screw that is implanted through a minimally invasive surgery for treating SI joint dysfunction.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By 2022, sacroiliac joint fusion market to be valued at US$ 620 Mn
- Around 42% of global sacroiliac joint fusion market revenue to be contributed by North America
- Asia Pacific to experience lucrative growth, registering a 17% value CAGR until 2032
- By indication, degenerative sacroiliitis to accumulate 39% revenue share in 2022
- Sacroiliac joint fusion surgeries to account for 40% revenue in 2022 and beyond
- More than half of all sacroiliac joint fusion procedures to occur across hospitals
Get Access to TOC Covering 200+ Topics- https://www.factmr.com/report/sacroiliac-joint-fusion-market/toc
Key Segments Covered in the Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Market Report
· By Indication :
- Joint Fusion for Degenerative Sacroiliitis
- Joint Fusion for Sacral Disruption
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion for Trauma
· By Treatment Type :
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Surgery
- Surgery Type
- Minimally Invasive Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Surgery
- Open Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Surgery
- Dorsal Sacroiliac Joint Fusion
- Anterior Sacroiliac Joint Fusion
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Implants
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Accessories
- Surgery Type
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Injections
- RF Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Ablation
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Surgery
· By End User :
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion in Hospitals
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion in Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion for Other End Users (Specialty Centers and Research & Academic Institutes)
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Syndesmosis Repair System Market- Asia Pacific holds a significant market share of the syndesmosis repair system market globally.
Optogenetics Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the Optogenetics market is expected to witness steady growth during the study period 2021-2031. The market is currently is in a nascent stage, with an optimistic outlook in the longer run.
OTC Vitamins And Dietary Supplements Market – The U.S. OTC vitamins and dietary supplements market size are expected to increase 1.9Xby 2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates